DAY 4

JUST ONE DAY

Today,my class set a trip and now we are in a funfair. The whole day I keep thinking about any other things I can do to gain her 'yes'. I thinking and keep thinking and now I know what to do.

 

I set everything and hoping that this plan will work. Jun Sophia is busy taking some pictures with her friends when suddenly a little boy come and hand her a heart shape balloon. Then a girl come with a heart shape balloon and do the same thing and then another girl,another boy and so on. She looks confused while people around her start getting interested with what's happening.

 

After about 15 kids hand her balloons,I make my way towards her and holding a red heart shape balloon.I smile,she's not.

 

"Jun Sophia for the fifth time I'm asking you,will you be my date on this incoming annual dinner?..and are you going to say no again?",

 

She take the balloon from my hand while another hand is holding the balloons from the kids-I'm the one who ask them to do so.

 

"Yes....",she smiled.

 

Did I hear something wrong? Is she saying yes?

 

Jun Sophia release all the balloons flying on the sky and hold the balloon from me with both of her hands. I was about to smile so bright,but then she said..

 

"Yes...of course I will say no!",she squeeze my balloon so hard until the balloon blow out. She's so hard.

 

~PROPOSED IN A ROMANTIC WAY WITH BALLOON AT FUNFAIR-FAILED~