ANNUAL DINNER NIGHT

JUST ONE DAY

I dressed early.I don't want her to be waiting. I've give her a gown as she said she got no dress for tonight. Hundred percent hand make by my mom.

 

I wait for her at the hall a little earlier. I'm so happy. I keep waiting. One by one pass but still I didn't see her anywhere. Its already an hour I've been standing there and then I realize,she won't be here. I'm disappointed. I really do.

 

I'm about to go back home but suddenly stopped by my hyungs.

 

"Jung kook-ah...where are you going?",Hoseok hyung ask.I didn't answer him. I got no words.

 

"She didn't come?",ask Namjoon hyung.I still say nothing.

 

"Why should you be so sad? We still here for you..now lets get inside and enjoy this day",they force me to get inside the hall. At first,I'm feeling like don't want to but after I keep thinking about this I realize something...maybe she isnt here but I still have them. They are first before her.

 

The next day,when I went for breakfast,my mom hand me a box. She say someone send it over last night. I take the box with me to my room. I open it.I found the gown I give to Sophia. I took a letter that also inside the box with a watch.

 

I read the letter

 

~Jung kook,I'm sorry to break this promise. This is why I don't want to agree with this,I'm afraid I wont make it and its true...I'm moving away..somewhere far..thanks for everything you have done for me. I really appreciate it...also sorry for burdening you..and for your information...I'm not really hate you...I give you that watch. And remember that one day we might meet again. If I am really for you...I will come to you on my own one day~

 

That it...she's gone,I'm left here and I thought its over.