JANUARY 2014

JUST ONE DAY

 

I'm now a successful interior designer. I've been working so hard all this time and everything's worth. But there is some problems...my mom....argh..why is she doing this to me. It's driving me crazy!

 

"Jung kook,eomma have been thinking about this...you never have a girlfriend and you still not married. You are getting older...not younger...so I've look someone for you...",

 

"What?!! Eomma....why are you doing this? Don't be so rush...o will get married someday no matter what..",

 

"Yes...that someday is the day I have set go you...I don't care...you must marry her..and she agreed to be married with you. Tomorrow she will come to your office and I want you to be nice on her. And she also said that she will be offering you something",that's what my mom said today she will come here.

 

I've expected it once my secretary said someone wanted to meet me. O ask her to come in but I focus on my works. I know she's a nice.girl but the truth, I still love Jun Sophia and I want to find her back.

 

"I think your mom have told you about us and about I'm coming today.",she said when I keep remain silent. I nodded.

 

"I can see you still wearing the same watch.",what watch? This? What is she talking about? It's from Sophia...she have no right to say about this. I want to make this conversation short,so I ask her.

 

"What is the thing that you want to offer me?",I still focus on my works. I don't feel like looking at her.

 

She sigh..

 

"Fine...I will make this straight and short...Mr. Jeon Jung Kook...I'm here today to offer you...not for just one day but for the entire life...will you accept this?",

 

I stunned. What?...

I lift my head to look at her...

An Angel is smiling to me...

"Sophia?",