THE DAY

JUST ONE DAY

I'm standing there talking to some friends perfectly dressed in blue and white tuxedo.My friends from around this neighborhood,primary school,high school and college are here today joining this big event of mine.

 

   I was looking around when someone suddenly come and give me a medium hard punch on my shoulder-well the level is like that based on my opinion.I feel like this punch is so familiar,so I turn back to look at this person.I'm surprised but have expected this-it's Namjoon hyung

.

 

   I'm speechless,I say no words instead hug him real tight.I know this sound fishy but I do really miss him,he's my hyung!.Namjoon hyung reply me.After a long time we didn't see each other,we couldn't explain how we really miss to meet again.

 

"Hyung! How can you be here?"

 

"Why? Dont you like to see me here?" Namjoon hyung small his eyes.

 

"No! I mean,I didn't get any reply from you,and I don't know any other way to contact you,so I thought you won't be here. You should have told me that you will come,at least I can invite you to come in." My voice sound a bit disappointed. Yeah,he's my hyung,at least I could have make it a bit special for him.

 

"Co'mon Jung kook...there's no need to make it special for me,instead it should be special for you. It's your big day! And I got some surprise for you bro!" Again,he punched me.I mean this-its hurt!

 

"What surprise?" I'm curious and then I feel like a dozen of people hugging me from behind. Some of them are pulling my ear. Who are these people? I can't breath!!!

 

   I'm struggling to release myself when those people turned me to face them.

 

 "Hyung!!!", there was so noisy because of me after a few years meet all my hyungs again. What a long time have it been. I'm embarrassing myself when my eyes start teary. I never thought I will meet them again. There,standing on front of me,Jimin hyung,Suga hyung, Tae hyung hyung,Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung.After a long time being separated,we all finally reunited.

 

   Suga hyung put his hand around my shoulder to calm me down when he saw me who about to cry.

 

"Co'mon,don't cry,it's your big day!! Make it the most memorable one...",said Suga hyung.I wipe my tears away.

 

"All of you should have told me that you gonna be here...I thought I won't see you again...", Oh! It's not the right time! My eyes start to water again!

 

"No,it's not like we don't want to tell you,but we want to surprise you as today is your big day.",said Jimin hyung.

 

"Let's cut this sad thing,enjoy this big day!", Hoseok hyung try to cheer up the situation.

 

"Yeah! Our Saeng finally a married man today! This little boy have grown up. You know,let's make today special,we all now a married man,but we didn't manage to gather in any wedding of us,instead today we gather here on our Saeng wedding,it must be the greatest one.",Jin hyung slurp his fruit juice.

 

"When will the reception ceremony start?",Tae hyung hyung asked.

 

"In a few minutes from now..",I look at my watch. This watch...I still keep it until now..if I count back,this watch already aged 10 years- since my last year at high school.

 

"So...are we waiting for the bride now?",Jimin hyung said with a smile that I can tell he want to tease me.

 

I said nothing...

 

Suddenly...

 

"Jung kook-ah,don't tell me that she's your bride...",Suga hyung look surprised. I turned and look to where he's pointing.

 

Standing there,a lady in blue and white gown just came out from the house-my wedding is held at my family house garden-thats my Angel...now put on the gown I have kept since 10 years ago where once I was hoping she will come right in front of me wearing that gown.

 

I turn and look at my hyungs and smile. They also brightly smile back to me.

 

"Oh my god! Finally!!",said Namjoon hyung hugging me over my shoulder.

 

There's a reason why all my hyungs are so surprise and happy to know this.

 

"Erm,the ceremony is going to start...",

 

"Then what are you waiting for here?! Go and grab her hand!..",Jimin hyung smoothly push me away asking me to go to her.

 

I make my way towards her. From far I can see she's smiling so bright looking at me...me too...couldn't stop myself from smiling. Once I reach her,I offer her my hand,and without any words,she just gently hold onto it-the hand before who disappeared during that night,the eyes who never want to take a glance to look at me,the ears that never wanted to listen to any of my words and the girl who never like me....at last,now holding my hand in front the crowd with her bright smile.