Dara and The Quiett

Dara is Dating....

At Dara’s Apartment

The Quiett accompanied Dara to the lift of her apartment. She couldn’t describe the journey back home. Her mind just went blank when The Quiett posed such a statement to her. Her mind boggles on whether she should say Yes or No to that statement. She hated to be seen as too easy since they have only met each other twice. She really likes him but she doesn’t know when will be the right time to begin or how to begin with. The question was left unanswered and the atmosphere was awkwardly silent. The Quiett became uneasy too.

The Quiett: hei about what I said just now… am I making you feel uneasy? I am sorry

Dara: No… I am sorry, (dara looked at The Quiett in the eyes). Did I make you worry? Actually, I like what you said (she smiled).

The time showed 12:30am.  

Dara: Would you like to have coffee with me before you drive back home?

The Quiett:  I would love to…

The Quiett was really impressed by how neat was Dara’s apartment. She mentioned that she seldom spend time at home this year as they are busy preparing for the world tour. Though she stayed there alone, sometimes her brother, Thunder, who lives just few blocks away will frequently visit her. Her loves towards her family and friends can be seen on her walls. The walls were decorated with beautiful photo memories of her family and her friends.

Dara: Whenever I miss them or feeling extremely tired and down, I will look at those photos and I feel rejuvenated again. They are my vitamin pills.

The Quiett: Beautiful… I love your smile. Can I have my picture on the wall too?

Dara: Ohhhh ya, we didn’t take a photo together earlier. We should take one photo together.

THe Quiett: Selca …. Selca…

Dara took out her mobile and sat closer to the Quiett. Looking at the mobile screen with a smile on their face, The Quiett braved himself to ask the question again to Dara.

The Quiett: Can I? If you are not seeing anyone, and I am not seeing anyone, can I date you?

She put her mobile down and took her cup of coffee from the table. For some reason she needs to hold onto something warm to hide her trembled hands. Suddenly she felt nervous when The Quiett asked her that question again. She lost her train of words again. In nervousness, she paused for a while and began to blurt out all the bad points about herself.

Dara: No…. I mean no, I am not seeing anyone right now. Do you think we should? I am a boring person. As you can see I can be very quiet sometimes too. I don’t know how to cook. I don’t know how to joke around. What you see me in the screen is not who I am in person. You will be surprised and disappointed. You will regret dating me.

The Quiett: Heii…. (he took the coffee cups from her hand and put it on the side table)… can I take it as a yes… (The Quiet took her hand and looked straight in her eyes). I am not going anywhere, we don’t have to rush.

Like magic in his words, it calmed her down. Dara nodded.

The Quiett: You have no idea how beautiful you are.  But there is something about rushing that I lied

Dara: What is it

The Quiett: …  I have one curiosity and only you could answer that. I wonder how it’s like to be kissed by an angel.

The Quiett pulled Dara closer and made his first move. As he kissed Dara on his lips gently almost teasing her, her heart raced for the second time. She could not lie to herself anymore. The kiss was soft, pleasing and perfect for her. Dara put her arms around The Quiett shoulder in approval. Like it’s meant for each other, their lips moved sweetly and passionately together. They laughed as they go crazy and dizzy in each other embraced. Its the most beautiful thing that had ever happend in their life.

Meanwhile outside her apartment, Thunder was having difficulty recalling the code to Dara’s Apartment.

Thunder: Oh my god, how could I forgot this. I hope she is at home. (Sliding his mobile and making a call to Dara’s mobile)… Helloo…Noona… are you at home? Mom’s bought some stuff from Jeju. She dropped by my place just now. I am already in front of your door. If you are not at home can you give me your password? Helloooo… Helloooo…. Omg did she hang up on me???!