Its the Beginning

Dara is Dating....

Bom: What happen to you? You look like a zombie

Dara: You have no idea what I went through last night (holding her head).

Bom: Something happen last night?

Dara couldn’t sleep well after what happened last night. It was almost chaotic. Dara was not being herself that night. It was difficult for Dara to be herself when The Quiett was hiding in her room. She fumbled on her words as she spoke to Thunder. Thank God, Thunder did not notice anything amiss. As soon as Thunder left, The Quiett quickly left her place too. The Quiett wouldn’t want to risk or complicate Dara’s situation further. Their parting was briefed and in hurry that Dara and The Quiett felt wrongfully guilty for nothing. Neither Dara nor The Quiett dared to message each other that night.

Dara: Nothing…. It’s complicated

Dara checked her mobile for the fifth time this morning; still there were no incoming messages. She let out a heavy sighed and threw her mobile into her bag.

Minzy: I have never seen you so down. Are you ok unnie?

Dara: What was I thinking? I am so stupid, to believe that there is something. Don’t you think, Minzy?

Minzy: Dara unnie, I don’t know what are you talking about? (scratching her head)

Bom: Don’t bother her… I think it’s one of those days… you know the lady thing hahahaha….

Dara: (Heavy sighs) I wonder how Chaelin do it….

Bom: Do what?

Dara: (suddenly Dara realized that she had blurt out something that she shouldn’t have)… nothing… nothing…. Aigoo… ignore me I am just talking rubbish

Bom: By the way Chaelin and those guys from Illionaire are having meeting in Teddy Oppa’s room next door. She won’t be joining us in our dance training today.

Dara’s face beamed.

Dara: Really… now? Who?

Bom: I don’t know… Dok2 and The Quiett maybe…. I bumped onto Teddy oppa on my way here. He told me that.

Dara: (Sighed) he didn’t even tell me.

Bom: Who is he? Teddy Oppa?

Dara: ahhh… nothing… nothing…

Bom: Dara yaaaa… you are confusing me and stop talking to yourself, please.

Dara just smiled at Bom and Minzy who were clearly puzzled by her behaviour. She has been acting weird the whole day and frowning. Her thought always wanders to the event that happened last night. Is she being too easy? Why The Quiett did not contact her at all? Disappointed, Dara worked hard in the dance studio perfecting her dance so that she could take her mind off from The Quiett.

Meanwhile next door, things were a little bit different from what Dara had thought it to be.

Dok2: eh you ok? You want to comment anything to the mix tape?

The Quiett: err… I am alright, just a little bit tired… ya its good. I like it a lot.

Teddy: He is a man with few words… HAHAHHA no wonder he is called The Quiett.

The Quiett: AHHAHHAAA seriously …. Its dope I like it a lot… when do you want to start recording the voice over it?

Dok2: heiii… hyung… we discussed about it, we can’t rush into it. That will be at the later stage.

The Quiett: Why at the later stage? Is there something wrong with it?

Dok2: Are you paying attention at all? There are some amendments here and there… anyways the girls are going through their world tour in the next few days?

Teddy: I don’t like to rush things.

The Quiett: The girls? Who? You mean 2NE1 recording it?

Dok2: Hyung…. Not them, CL alone. Why would CL be in here with us, if she is not involved in this project? If 2NE1 goes on tour that means CL too …and No CL means no recording…. Hello… Please bring yourself back to earth right now…

Teddy: Are you dreaming the whole time we were discussing about this?

CL: HAHAHHAHAHA…I think he is tired anyways I need coffee break… you guys want anything. The Quiett hyung you want me to get for you something.

The Quiett: No its ok, I think I need to go out and get some fresh air and wash my face. I need to put my head together. Do they sell milkshake here?

CL: HAHAHAHHAA… are you crazy we don’t have that in the cafeteria but we have the best and the most fresh juices in town.

Dok2: get me one too baby!

Teddy: Baby? Since when did you call CL, baby? (Teddy looked at Dok2 in suspicious)

Dok2: HAHAHA… it was meant as a joke. I am sorry, Chaelin, can you get me one of those juices please? (Dok2 winked at CL who was flabbergasted by Dok2 accidental sweet talk)

As soon as the door was closed, CL let out a relieved.

The Quiett: That was close. It is tough isn’t it? Keeping secrets and not letting anyone know.

CL: sigh… a bit of inconvenience but everything is fine. We just need to find the right time. Now is not the best time for both of us. When the time is right we will inform them. Why are you asking?

The Quiett: I am just curious about this whole relationship thing between you and Dok2. CL, can I ask you something?

CL: Go ahead

The Quiett was uneasy and scratched his head. There are so many questions boggling in his head right now.

The Quiett: I want to know…when girls kissed… I meant… when a boy and a girl kissed… hmmm well how do you know… wait…no… what I  meant is it serious or just…you know? 

CL looked at The Quiett still trying to figure out what is his exact question.

CL: What do you mean?

The Quiett: You don’t get it? Sigh… what I meant do you usually kiss anyone?

CL: Excuse me…

The Quiett: nooo… that is not what I meant…This is tough… it’s about me. I don’t know how to put it… just forget what I said.

CL: Hyung…. You are really not being yourself today. Are you ok? Are you trying to tell me that you kissed someone?

The Quiett: nope it’s a friend…. (CL stared at him with her serious look)…. Well ok let’s say I kissed someone but I am not sure if she likes it or not. I can’t remember if she agreed to it. It happened so fast. It’s like a dream. I don’t want to make things complicated for her and we were rushing. Her brother came and she was scared and I don’t want to make it complicated.

CL: Hyung…. Who is this girl?

The Quiett: you don’t know her…. (He lied bluntly and looked away)

CL: Is she a singer or actress or … someone outside from our industry?

The Quiett: Is this important? Let’s say someone outside (he lied again)

CL: ok… ok… oh my god … simple, why don’t you just ask her. The next time, you meet her, ask her. Come let me buy you a drink and I tell you more.

At the cafeteria, CL was explaining to The Quiett about ladies and their characteristics, who was listening to her attentively. At the same time, the rest of the 2ne1 girls who happened to be taking a break walked out of the training room and bumped into them at the cafeteria.

CL: Hei girls… come and join us.

Bom: Chaelin ya… are you treating us today. Oh my god the dance routine is crazy.

Minzy: I need a cold drink please!

Dara couldn’t move towards them, her steps froze…

CL: Dara unnie why are you standing there.

Their eyes met, Dara and The Quiett. The Quiett smiled at Dara but she did not smile back at him. Dara took a step back.

Dara: you guys go ahead. I forgot something.

Bommie pulled Dara’s arm and forced her to sit beside CL facing The Quiett

CL: is it me? or Dara is really acting weird today…  are you ok Dara unnie? You looked like you just saw a ghost.

 Bom: Tell me about it.

Dara: Aigoooo what you mean… I was so happy to see you, Chaelin (faking a wide smile)

CL: OMG!  You are so weird Unnie… Ladies this is THe Quiett from Illionaire. You have met him before right?

Bom&Minzy: Hiii nice to meet you again…

Dara: Hello. Nice meeting you (she looked away after formally greeting him)

The Quiett took his mobile and start to message Dara who was sitting in front of him.

“Even when you don’t smile, you still look beautiful to me.” – The Quiett

CL: Anyway ladies don’t fall for his charmed smile. He already has eyes on a girl. Hyung! Since she is not someone popular, showed us her picture!

Dara eyes widen, she quickly typed a reply message to the Quiett who was dumbfounded by CL’s comments.

“You have a girlfriend! You kissed me last night!!!!!” – Dara

“Babe, its long story, you are my girlfriend... I don’t know why I lied to CL” – The Quiett

Dara smiled at The Quiett and typed a reply to him.

You brat! How are we going to clean this mess now? - Dara