Jealousy

Dara is Dating....

Dara was not expecting anything out of the ordinary when The Quiett came over to her apartment. They have been spending quite some time apart due to their busy concert schedules. Today they would just like to spend their free time together watching movies and catch up with each other lives like any other couples. That evening, The Quiett showed up with balloons and bouquet of flowers in hand.

Dara: OMG what is this!!! What are we celebrating?  

THe QUiett: meeting you is special… I hope you like it.

Dara took the bouquet of flowers, red roses and a touch of baby’s breath from her boyfriend. She was touched by his sweet suprise. She put her arm around The Quiett’s shoulder and kissed him on the lips.

Dara: I love it…

The Quiett: I miss you.

Dara: I miss you too.

They have fallen passionately and unconditionally in love with each other. But the young lovers knew that their relationship has to be managed with care. They wouldn’t want to hurt or burden each other with unnecessary problems, especially when they wouldn’t’ want to have their relationship exposed. A lot of sacrifices have to be made, even if it meant dating within their apartment only.

The Quiett: Do you know it has been 100 days of us together?

Dara: OMG? I didn’t realize that… so is that why the balloons and flowers?

The Quiett: (laugh)… not necessarily… I told you it’s because you are my special girl.

Dara: Don’t lie… its unfair… I didn’t prepare anything.

The Quiett: You alone are enough for me… (He began to playfully kissed Dara on her cheeks and whispered something to her) … I got you a present in my car, you want to take a look at it now or after our hot love making…

Dara: What!!! This is unfair… can we go shopping now… I want to get for you something NOW!

The Quiett: Nooooo…wrong answer!  I just want this (he pinned her down and began to hug and playfully kiss her all over)…

He missed her greatly. It drives him crazy for the past few weeks when he couldn’t get to see her, as he was busy with SMTM Season 3 and the planning of their up and coming live stage in New York. Similarly for Dara who is busy promoting her overseas concert with 2NE1; dating was not possible.

The Quiett: Have you been a good girl?

Dara: I am always a good girl

The Quiett: But how come your stories are all over the net lately.

Dara looked at her boyfriend. She knows what he was referring to exactly. Recently there were rumours about her dating her long time good friend, of 10 Years, Donghae and it is going crazy in the net. It all started with their selfie picture together back stage, which was uploaded by both Dara and Donghae.  

Dara: which news are you talking about? About me and Donghae…. Are you Jealous Mister?

The Quiett: I am not, I am just asking. I don’t get jealous easily.

Truly The Quiett wants to be an understanding boyfriend who is cool with all that but indeed it was not something easy for him to comprehend. Especially when he knew back then Donghae and Dara were once dating for about a year before they broke up and went their separate ways. It was during her trainee days. Though they remain good friends to each other he is still uncomfortable with it. He could only watch and listen in silent as friends around him talk about it. When the actual fact is he is the one dating Dara.

Dara: I know you are…you are not good at lying. We are just good friends and I do not want you to think about it too much right now… (she kissed him on his lips to assure him)

Dara playfully closed her lips and shake her head when the Quiett responded with a french kiss. Dara was in the mood of being playful with her boyfriend. However she can’t resist temptation any longer; as he was about to back out, Dara let out a giggle and pulled her boyfriend closer and end up in a hot and longing kiss.

Their love making was interrupted as her mobile rang. The ringing was continuous and deafening that it was not something that the two lovers could ignore.

Dara: Honey hold on… I have to pick up the phone. It could be something urgent. (She picked up the mobile and stared at the unrecognized number)

The Quiett: Who is it? You recognise the number…?

Dara: I am not sure either… Hello? Hello? Yes who is this?

Donghae: Hei… hello it’s me Donghae…  hei that’s my new number save it!

Dara:  Donghae? Is that you…Ohhh… hei is that your new number? (Dara looked at her boyfriend who looked a bit flustered) you can just message me your new number yaaaaa…

Donghae: Hei are you busy right now? I saw Bom she said today is 2ne1 rest day… Are you at home?

Dara: Yes… I am busy…  I am doing my spring cleaning right now. I talk to you some other time if its not urgent.

Donghae: Yaaa.. Why are you in hurry? I need to talk to you face to face. Can I come over to help?

Dara: No!! No… you can’t come over. You can always tell me over the phone. Anyway I have a lot of personal things I want to do right now.

Dara couldn’t believe what she has said. What personal things? She can’t control her nervousness especially when The Quiett is staring at her with a maddening look on his face now. He kept signalling to Dara to put down the phone. She felt sorry for her boyfriend and could totally understand how he felt.  

Donghae: What personal things? Tell me.

Dara: do you have to know, now?

Donghae: Come on Dara I know you too well… what personal stuff

Dara: I can’t tell you over the phone

Donghae: Then I come over.

Dara: No you can’t come. I am telling you its personal stuff… I have a lot of… (The Quiett snatched the mobile phone from Dara)

The Quiett: Its personal time with her boyfriend… got it? And now please hang up (and he hung up)

Dara was shocked. Did she just saw The Quiett snatched the phone and spoke to Donghae? She is dumbfounded and can’t think straight.

The Quiett: I can’t help it babe… I can go crazy here listening to your conversation. Yes I admit I am jealous, I am sorry. It’s like watching my girlfriend having couple fights with another guy. Don’t stare at me like that.

Dara: Honey…you look so cute right now and you know I love you ....but next time, don’t do this again… He is now.... just a friend.

The Quiett: There will not be another next time anyway.

Dara: Honey!!!!!!!!! You have to promise me!

The Quiett: alright. Promise!

Dara: What am I going to do now? (still staring at her phone)

The Quiett: This is what you should do. (He pulled over her and gave her a kiss on her lips which she couldn’t resist but the moment was disrupted again with an incoming message.

It was short message.

“Who is that man?” - Donghae