THe One That Needs To Date

Dara is Dating....

At Dok2’s Apartment

CL: Thank you Unnie… you are the bomb. Wow time flies it’s already 7pm. I better set up the table now.

Dara: I will settle the food for you. You can go ahead, with whatever you need to do.

Earlier, they have planned to reach the apartment as early as 5pm but CL was delayed by her other schedule. While Dara was busy at the kitchen, CL quickly took out her mobile and secretly made a call to Dok2.

CL: Baby … I am already in your apartment. Are you guys on your way now?

Dok2: Yes babe… we are already downstairs we are coming up, now.

CL: Well… the food is not ready yet, but it will be a good help if you guys come now. Anyway our plan seems to work well hehehe.

Dok2: HAHAHA… ok I am coming up, count to 10.

At the background, Dara was heard calling CL for help as she could not find a plate big enough for the roasted meat. As they were busy searching for the bigger plate in the kitchen, the door was unlocked and Dok2 and the Quiett walked in.

Dok2: Hei babe… I am home…

Dara froze, she looked up and smiled at the familiar face who was staring at her. The Quiett froze to find Dara who was bending down looking up at him. The meeting was unexpected. CL tiptoed to DOK2 and gave him a hugged and a peck on his cheek.

CL: You are here… Dinner will be served in few minutes time.

Dok2: Babe, I need your help on something. Dara noona, can I borrow Chaelin for a while?

Dara: errrr… (do you have to do it now, she whispered to herself)… ok… no worry… I can manage.

DOk2: Hyung (looking at The Quiett)… can you help Dara noona for a while… thank you.

The two lovebirds left the kitchen and head to their room, leaving Dara and The Quiett, alone, managing the dinner together. The atmosphere was awkward for Dara and The Quiett.

The Quiett: Hi (scratching his head), I am not really good in this. Do you need me to do anything? (looking at the bag of fruist on the table) Errrr…. I help you with cutting the fruits.

The Quiett couldn’t get his eyes off Sandara. Secretly he would steal glances at her. He is smitten by her beauty and her soft voice. In his eyes there are so many good qualities of Sandara that impressed him. He has heard many praises about Sandara, in terms of her work attitude and her personality; and everything seems to be true. Meeting and have a decent conversation with her is a dream come true but dating her will be the wildest dream that could ever come true.

Dara: Well I think it’s almost done. We just need to put the food and fruits on the table. You must be very hungry. Hehehe, Ommo… I have totally forgotten to offer you a drink.

The Quiett: thank you… I am alright… wow dinner looks good, what is that?

Dara: Sandwich wrap with roasted beef.

The Quiett: I am hungry already…

Dara: Are there anymore guests coming?

The Quiett: Not that I know of. Dok2 told me to come over and have dinner with him tonight. I didn’t hear him asking anyone. Actually, I didn’t expect both you and CL to be here. Are you joining the dinner too?

Dara: You don’t want us to join you for dinner

The Quiett: You are kidding? I want you to join us.

The Quiett looked at Dara; for the first time their eyes met. Dara blushed and looked away. The atmosphere went quiet with their mind full of thoughts.

Dok2: ok homie… let’s get going with our dinner, sorry to keep you waiting.

CL and DOk2 emerged from their room and walked towards the dining table. The Quiett gave a meaningful look at Dara and smiled. Her heart fluttered.

Dok2: so what have you been up to when we are not watching?

CL: … shhhh… Dara unnie is a shy lady don’t do that to them.

Dara: Yes we are not sharing with you what we have been up to, it’s a secret.

Dara looked at The Quiett and winked at him. That shocked The Quiett who was quietly enjoying his meal. They laughed together as if they are sharing their own secret joke.

Dok2: oooooo….. ok I get that anyway, you look good together man…

This time it’s Dok2’s turned to wink at The Quiett. The Quiett just smiled. Dara couldn’t say anything, her heart raced. For the first time she couldn’t understand the reaction in her heart.

CL: Dara supposed to go for her usual work out today but she spends the time with us. Thank you Unnieee… she is my angel.

CL smiled at Dara who was sitting beside The Quiett. The four of them had a good time together that night. Over dinner, they shared a lot of stories together; their dreams, their ambition and their struggles. But Dara is too shy to say what is in her heart and mind; she has admired The Quiett since the first time they met. For some odd reasons Dara ideal man has always been someone with the gangster outlook but boyish, cute and kind at the same time. Somehow she finds it in The Quiett. During that time, The Quiett and Dara learned a lot about each other and start to fall for each other too.

CL: Unnie sorry I couldn’t accompany you back. I am sleeping over at Dok’s tonight. I see you tomorrow at the training room alright. Oppa, thank you for offering to drive Dara Unnie home…

The Quiett: hei… it is my pleasure. Its already close to 12 midnight, it’s crazy for her to go back alone. I will make sure she will be home safe and sound.

Dok2: Babe you have to trust the Illionaire gang. We are a group of gentleman… (Dok2 hung his arms around CL and gave her a kiss on her lips)… see you tomorrow, hyung!

CL hugged Dara and bid good night to each other before leaving Dok2’s apartment. Being superstar themselves, Dara and The QUiett had to remain disguise in a hood and cap to avoid being victims of unnecessary scandals in the papers. As they approached their ride, Dara giggled thinking about the past.

Dara: Whenever I see your Merc I got reminded of the day where my new manager almost hit it. Hehehe… aigo, I seriously panicked. He is still new and Yang Hyun-suk will be mad if there are any damages. I am so relieved it was you.

The Quiett laughed as they recalled their cute encounters.

The Quiett: I almost blow my top but I saw you.

Dara: So that is why you are not angry at the driver.

The Quiett nodded.

The Quiett: Anyway he is so apologetic, how can I get angry when there is no damage. I am not the type who gets angry unnecessarily.

Dara: You are nice

The Quiett: Not to everyone.

Dara: Still… I think you are nice person.

The Quiett: I find you are nice too… I enjoyed my time with you tonight, really. We will be a nice couple. Don’t you think?

Dara froze. She wondered if she heard it correctly. Is that a confession? Is he joking with me? Dara thought quietly.