It's Not The End

Fate's Sweet Melodies

We did say we will see you off,” Dae Sung reminded her.

Mark scowled. “Why don’t you just take her home and not let her board the plane?” he snapped sulkily. He shot a murderous look at TOP before walking away from them.

Lia saw the hurt and confusion on her friends’ faces and didn’t like it. She grabbed Mark by the hand and whirled him around. She slapped him in the face. “Screw you, Mark,” she spat out.

Mark stumbled a bit. His face registered shock and his hand immediately flew to the spot where she’d slapped him. He quickly retaliated. He slapped her back.

She fell to the floor with a cry of pain. Seung Ri, the closest to her, rushed to her aid and held her tight so she wouldn’t be tempted to get up and slap Mark again. Dae Sung had to restrain Mark from going after her.

“That is enough, Jun Mei,” TOP said firmly.

Tae Yang turned to Mark. “Don’t ever slap her again. Have you no shame, slapping a girl?”

“Jun Mei, why did you slap him? It’s wrong,” he admonished.

“He deserved it,” she said, glowering at Mark.

“Shut up!” he yelled.

“What happened?” Ji Yong asked, looking back and forth between them.

Mark shrugged Dae Sung’s grip off and walked away. He took a few steps forward and suddenly heard Lia burst into tears. He turned back to see five of them crowded around her. She was hugging her brother, who was gently caressing the spot where he’d slapped her.

He saw the worried looks on the others’ faces. He felt a tinge of guilt. He didn’t mean to hurt her like that. He was angry that she chose them over him. Whatever.

He turned around and walked away, not wanting to care.

 

What happened?” Ji Yong asked Lia again. He was worried about her.

She shook her head. “I said some things, he said some things,” she said miserably, looking after Mark’s retreating back. “Mainly he was just hurt that I told him I didn’t want to leave this place.”

“Well, I guess I can understand why he was upset,” Dae Sung started to say.

“I understand too, Dae Sung Oppa, but he didn’t have to be such a jerk about it.”

“No name-calling, Mei,” TOP exasperatedly said. “It’s not nice.”

She kept quiet. She didn’t want to argue with TOP as well. Her cheek stung where Mark slapped her. “I want to stay,” she said in a small voice.

“You can’t,” Seung Ri said gently, rubbing her cheek. “Your things are already on the plane. You’re leaving soon. You have to go.”

“But —”

Ji Yong nodded. “Like what maknae said yesterday, none of us want you to go back either but you have to. That’s how it is,” he said. “Besides, we came here with a gift.”

“What gift?”

Tae Yang took out a box and handled it to her. She opened the box and took the object out. She frowned. “A mobile phone? But I already have one.”

“Yes, you do have one but this is different than the one you’re using because this phone is international,” he explained. “That way no matter where you are, you can always contact all five of us and we can call you back. The mobile has your parents’ number as well. Keep in touch.”

“What about the phone bill?”

Ji Yong nodded. “Don’t worry about it; we’ve got it covered.”

Lia hugged all of them, obviously happy with the gift. “Thank you, you guys. You really didn’t have to, but thank you.” She smiled at them. “Thank you for everything. I really appreciated it.”

Her brother hugged her again. “Mei . . .” he said.

She looked up to him and smiled sadly. It was time to say goodbye. “Bingu Oppa,” she said, “I’ll miss you. Please let us keep in touch with each other. I don’t want to lose you anymore.”

“I don’t want to lose you either.”

She turned to Dae Sung. “You crazy, happy person,” she commented. “I’m going to miss your happy and cheery smile. Call me when-ever, okay?”

“Sure.”

Tae Yang was the next person she turned to. “Goodbye, peacemaker,” she said, smiling. “I really do wonder how badly injured all of them would be if you weren’t there to ease the tension.”

He smirked. “Badly bruised and in the hospital, I’d say.” He hugged her. “Keep safe, keep in touch.”

Lia smiled at Seung Ri. “Okay, I admit,” she relented. “You are cute and y.” He grinned so she quickly said, “Now go somewhere else where we won’t see your head swell up into a gigantic ball until your neck can’t support your big head.” She laughed.

She was about to turn to Ji Yong when Seung Ri grabbed her to face him again. “You have to kiss me first,” he said with a glint in his eyes, grinning as he pointed to his cheek.

She rolled her eyes and scoffed. But she tiptoed to kiss his cheek. In the last minute, he turned his head so she ended up kissing him on the lips. She laughed while everyone gasped. “Maknae Oppa!” she cried, pulling back.

“Aish, maknae,” TOP said, shaking his head.

Ji Yong felt uneasy. Lia didn’t seem to mind the fact that Seung Ri kissed her. But why did Seung Ri kiss her? Was it to spite him?

Seung Ri smirked. “Sorry, Ji Yong Hyung. You can kiss her all you want now.”

Ji Yong gave him a strange look. “I will.” And he grabbed her in his arms and kissed her passionately, crushing her to him. He placed one hang behind her neck and the other s around her waist, pulling him closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him back. Ji Yong kissed her fiercely, putting everything he felt into the kiss.

Now it was Seung Ri’s turn to feel quite uncomfortable, seeing them kiss with so much passion, especially watching her kiss him back like that. He had hoped that the kiss he gave her would send a little spark but he guess he was wrong. Yet he pretended to roll his eyes and not care about them kissing like that. But he did.

“Ahem,” TOP cleared his throat after a few minutes, breaking the kiss.

They sheepishly gave him a grin just as Shervonne came up to them. “Lia, it’s time to board,” she said.

Lia nodded. She turned back to Big Bang and gave them each a final hug. Then the four of them stepped aside to give her and Ji Yong some privacy. Lia began to cry once he hugged her.

He wiped her tears away. “Don’t cry,” he said but his heart was breaking. “I’ll always be just a phone call away. And I’ll come visit you as often as I can. I promise.” He embraced her. He took his grey, Smurf hoodie jacket off and gave it to her. “I want you to have it,” he said. “It is my favorite so please take care of it, okay? Arraso?”

She nodded, hugging the hoodie. It smells just like him, like how she likes it. She kissed him again, wrapping her arms around him. “Ji Oppa,” she whispered.

He hugged her too. “You’re making this incredibly harder for me to let you go,” he said.

“Then don’t let me go.”

“Lia baby, no . . .” His voice was pained. He kissed her forehead, leaving his lips there. “Don’t forget me. I’ll never forget you. Come back soon. Be happy, Lia. I’ll miss you.”

Lia felt a rush of panic in her heart and sobbed even harder. No, this can’t be. “I don’t want to go! I don’t want to leave you!” she cried. She held onto his shirt tightly. “Please don’t make me board the plane. Please!”

“Lia baby. I’ll miss you. Goodbye.”

“No,” she whispered, shaking her head fervently. “No, please no.”

He kissed her, tears falling down his face. He was really going to miss her. He didn’t know why her leaving was affecting him so much. He didn’t want to let her go. He didn’t want her to leave. He wanted her to stay, he wanted to take her all in.

But then he let her go. “Goodbye.”

 

She held his hoodie jacket close to her. It still smells of him. She stared miserably at the roof of her horse’s stall. Midnight nickered softly and she patted her. She’s been spending a lot of time at the stables lately.

It has been a week since she came back from Korea. The boys had been too busy so they hadn’t had time to call her.

Lia tried going back to her normal life but she couldn’t forget them just like that. It was hard. What’s more, she and Mark were still fighting. But she didn’t care. Mark was wrong. He shouldn’t have said what he said. It made her blood boil just thinking about it.

“Lia?” Sam’s voice said from above and she looked up. “Mark is here to see you.”

Huh? Had her thoughts conjured Mark here? That’s creepy. She shook her head as Mark’s face appeared.

“Hi,” he said hesitantly. He opened the stall and came in.

“Hi back,” she said warily. “What’s up?”

“How are you?”

“What do you want, Mark?” she asked him blatantly. “Spit it out.”

“I’m sorry for what I said and did the other day at the airport,” he quickly said.

“I know.”

“So . . . we’re cool?”

“No.”

“What? But I thought —”

“Mark, please leave now.” Her voice was firm.

He stood up and headed to the door. He turned back. “I really am sorry, Lia,” he said.

She turned away. She didn’t want to face him. Not yet.

Her normal phone rang the minute Mark left. It was Paige. “Hello?”

“You can’t mope forever, Lia,” she said gently. “You have to move on. Your brother would have wanted that. G-Dragon would have wanted that.”

“I know.”

Paige was quiet for awhile. “Are you sure you don’t want to join us gang for a movie? It’s the latest.”

“I’m sure. You guys go ahead without me,” she told her. “I have things to do at the stable anyway.”

“Okay. And Lia, stay strong, okay? We’ll take about it later.” She hung up.

Lia laid down on the bale of hay. She closed her eyes and began to think. But then she fell asleep.

She woke up to the vibration in her pocket. A ringtone went off. Huh, strange. It wasn’t from her phone. She sat up. It was from Big Bang’s phone!

She fished it out of her pocket hurriedly and checked the ID caller. She beamed when she saw who it was. She answered. “Hey!”

He laughed and with an aching feeling in her heart, she realized how much she missed his voice. “Lia, I miss you,” Ji Yong said sweetly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Guess what?

That's the end of the book. ^^

Hope you guys like it.

BUT!

There is a second book coming out soon~

 

in fact, here's the link for it!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/87071/one-chance-two-hearts-three-words-the-maiden-s-harmony-bigbang