Chapter 7

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 07.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“Hey sugar free, now you are sugar free, just to me sugar free, lalalalala~”

Jiyeon sang loudly in her room that afternoon after coming back from jogging at the nearby park around her house. She even danced happily while wiping all the sweats on her face and neck. She the air conditioner and sat on the small couch at the corner of the room, still humming the song. Suddenly, her eyes fixed on her closet’s door, where a grey coat was hanging onto the door.

“Why did he help me? For an arrogant guy like him, he was supposed to leave me just like that.”

Jiyeon mumbled alone still staring at the coat. Then she looked at the ripped skirt she threw into the small dustbin next to the door. She couldn’t hold herself from feeling so regretful for everything that happened in the mall yesterday. Without knowing, she actually has made Sehun fluttered, the Sehun which is arrogant, egoistic, and stone-headed.

“I’m going nuts, really.” Jiyeon blabbered to herself while ruffling her hair.

“And why’re you going nuts?” Sudden deep voice at the room’s door surprised Jiyeon.

“Can you not enter without knocking? I got a lot of shocks within me already oppa.” Jiyeon scolded.

“Then tell me what are these shocks within you? I should know.” He said.

 

The guy entered Jiyeon’s room and threw his onto the bed while his eyes wandering around the room. Jiyeon looked rather annoyed but at least she’s smiling at the guy, not frowning. Jiyeon was sitting on the couch impolitely which only made the guy teasingly grinned. He shook his head seeing Jiyeon wasn’t behave like a real girl but there’s nothing more he could do instead of watching, because he knew Jiyeon was immune to advices.

“Park Jiyeon, why wouldn’t you tell me anything about your first time working experience? You never talked to me about that even though we had met at the mall once. Your position, is it great? I saw you’re working around handsome guys. The CEO does have good-looking sons. Well except for the one who’s on the same age with me? He looked somewhat y. Hahaha!”

“Yah Park Chanyeol, stop minding my life okay. I don’t like it. It’s my work so let it be even if I was positioned as a peasant. It’s not like you can help even if I tell you anything about my work.”

“Don’t be so harsh to me Jiyeon. You hurt my pride as a brother. You know I love you right baby boo? You looked distracted after working there, that’s why I asked. Are you sure there’s nothing I can help?”

“Stop being cheesy oppa, you sounded so cheap talking like that. I thought you’re the charismatic President’s son everyone praised, Hahaha. But the reality is you’re just a dorky oppa of me lol.”

“How could you call me cheap?! Is showing some love for my sister some kind of cheap act? You really are crazy. Now wonder you always had different ideas from us.”

“I’m sorry for being a weirdo in this family. I guess it’s a great thing for father to hide me from the world until today. I don’t wanna live a complicated life like you. Going here and there with everyone knowing you. What a messy life you have oppa.”

“Do I have a choice? I’m kinda used to it so it’s okay. So… aren’t you telling me anything about your work?”

“Stop asking me that question oppa… but wait, I got a question, and as someone’s older I hope you can help me properly. Only this time, can you?”

“Anything for you baby girl. Just tell me.”

“Stop calling me baby girl Park Chanyeol. You disgusted me. Even though you’re my brother, there’s no exception for you to be treated differently from any other guy I ever met.”

“Fine. Say it.”

 

Chanyeol then stopped talking, waiting for Jiyeon to ask him that something she need to ask. But Jiyeon suddenly stayed silent, as if she’s still considering whether to ask Chanyeol or not. Chanyeol still waiting, while Jiyeon still thinking. But finally Jiyeon sighed, showing that she’s ready to ask Chanyeol. As soon as Jiyeon opened to talk, Chanyeol started focusing on everything Jiyeon said.

“Oppa, I think I’m becoming so weird lately. There’s something wrong with myself.” Jiyeon started the conversation.

“However, I found you have always been weird from the very start. Did you just realize it now?” Chanyeol said smiling playfully.

“I know I know. But this is different. You knew I hate clingy people especially clingy guy, right? Lately I noticed I was the one who turned clingy, you know what I mean. I started holding guys’ hands, linking arms, and even hanging onto the body. Then… then, I let that guy hold my hands. My heart, it’s always pounding hard lately. I even dressed ily to be feminine! You know my dilemma right oppa?” Jiyeon sounded half-begging.

“Woah Jiyeon! Finally you turned normal! What do you mean you’re becoming so weird? It’s normal for people to fall in love. It isn’t some crime to love someone.” Chanyeol casually said making Jiyeon’s jaw dropped right away.

“What the hell oppa? I’m not talking about love right now!” Jiyeon yelled while making her way towards Chanyeol and sat next to him on the bed.

“Well, all the symptoms you told me showed that you’re in love. It’s you who keep denying when you’re obviously in love with that guy. So tell me who is he?” Chanyeol said grinning.

“I’m not falling in love and I won’t tell you who’s that guy. I am free-spirited Jiyeon and I won’t fall in love until my heart is ready.” Jiyeon confidently said as I she’s a genius in love.

“Pabo. But your heard already fell for someone what you mean until your heart is ready. You’re so stupid in love. You have such a pretty face but why’re you so stupid?” Chanyeol complained while hitting Jiyeon’s head once.

“Oppa! That’s hurt! Get your off my bed and get lost now!” Jiyeon scolded furiously, making Chanyeol grinned innocently.

“Wait until your body show you that you’re in love. Action speaks louder that word. Oppa was really genius about love.” Chanyeol bragged before he left the room and the angry Jiyeon alone.

 

---------------------------------

 

“Hahahaha that was a great one dad!”

Sehun who was in a deep sleep suddenly woke up to hear an annoyingly annoying laugh from the house backyard. Even though his room is upstairs, the room faced the backyard. Sehun woke up from his bed while groaning irritatingly to be awoke by a laugh. He rubbed his eyes and he got a seriously scary morning face right now. He got off the bed towards the veranda to check on what’s happening in the backyard. He slide the veranda door while scratching his neck lazily. When he stepped out, he saw three guys at the backyard, playing mini baseball together in the morning. They are his two brothers together with his dad. Baekhyun was running happily after catching the ball.

“As usual, doing weekend activities together without me. As expected of an outcast like me.”

Sehun said with his husky morning voice. He looked neither disappointed nor sad by the fact he’s not so close to his family member, instead he looked like he’s so used to it. Sehun then took a t-shirt and a sweater hanging on his closer before putting it on. After wearing his sport shoes, Sehun then departed from the bungalow to the nearest park for a weekend jog. He passed by his family members at the backyard without even looking at them, even though his dad and brothers noticed him.

No one ever knew that one of the reason why Sehun is different from his brothers was because he’s not really close with them. No one knew that Sehun was treated differently at home, regardless the fact that he’s one of the executive in the mall. He was treated biasedly at home just because he doesn’t have the business-mind like his brothers. He was treated biasedly by his dad because he never wanted to do what his dad wanted him to do. However,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter