Chapter 6

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 06.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

What’s happening to my eyes? Why am I seeing delusion now? I saw Jiyeon was standing in front of us wearing a high-cut and tight black slim leather skirt with a short-sleeved white blouse tucked inside the leather skirt. Her black hair was straightened, made her looked more mature and y. She doesn’t look like Jiyeon I knew. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I kept blinking and rubbing my eyes to make sure I wasn’t seeing wrong. I couldn’t help myself to be dumbfounded seeing a completely different Jiyeon in front of me.

“Woah Jiyeon, you looked different today. So pretty, and y!”

“I don’t know you got this side on you.”

“Jiyeonnie you looked amazing!”

Victoria, Luhan and Baekhyun said about Jiyeon, and with that it’s confirmed all I saw wasn’t a delusion. Jiyeon was really in that attire? I couldn’t deny that she got a perfect body line too. But why did I just noticed it now? I’ve been working with her for five days though. I saw Jiyeon came closer and linked her arms with mine. I got flustered for a while and honestly my heart started fluttering as Jiyeon dragged me away with her. Neither Jiyeon nor me said anything until we both arrived inside the office room.

Jiyeon was a bit rushing even though she hardly walked in that tight knee-length leather skirt. I could feel her tight grip on my arm and I could tell that she’s actually being shy. But wait, I don’t think she knew what is ‘shy’ anyway. Right when we arrive inside the office room, Jiyeon started panting cutely. Wait, why was I saying unusual thing? Cute? What the heck! This girl was far from cute! Way far. But I have to admit that she looked rather hot inside that skirt.

“That was tiring! I swear I won’t wear this skirt any more after today!” Jiyeon suddenly stated.

“Yeah please don’t. Just keep holding onto your usual style.” I said, pretending to be indifferent.

“Yah Sehun, don’t I look beautiful like this? Can I beat Jessica like this?” She asked and that question literally confused me.

“Why’re you trying to beat Jessica? I thought you said she’s a clown.” I even though my heart was still fluttering.

“N—no. I’m not trying to beat her. What do you mean? I was just asking.” She answered a bit awkward.

“Okay then. So… let’s stop linking arms and start doing our work.” I told her because I thought my heart would explode if we stayed like this longer.

 

Jiyeon looked like she just realized she’s still holding tightly onto my arm. I wanted to laugh to see her cute surprised expression. Her eyes widen before she started unlinking her hands from mine. Jiyeon then smiled awkwardly again before she made her way to her table. I was watching her rushing to her table when her body suddenly become unbalance and soon after she accurately fell down onto the floor. What worse was she fell her face first and now her body was prone on the floor. She looked like a big lizard resting in the middle of the room.

I seriously wanted to laugh because this one was really humiliating for someone who talked arrogantly like Jiyeon. But at the same time, my heart was still fluttering to see her in that outfit. Although Jiyeon looked like she’s now swimming on the floor while having a hard time to get up, I couldn’t deny that she’s y. I could clearly see her S-line, her slim waist, her perfect body shape up and above, also her pretty legs. Maybe ier than Jessica, but hell no she’s not my type, I couldn’t fall for her, I should not.

“Yah arrogant-! What’re you doing?! Help me up!”

Jiyeon suddenly yelled at me, hardly looking up since she’s lying down while I’m standing. I walked in front of her and bowed down to help her standing up. I knew it’s hard because her skirt was too tight, so she got no choice other than asking for my help. As I bowed down, I stretched out my right hand to help her. Jiyeon grabbed my hand and she had such a soft skin. Her palm and long fingers fit well on my hand, giving me chills for a second. This was the first time I let people touched me willingly. I never offered someone else to touch me like this, not even Jessica. Jiyeon should feel honored. Oh! This actually gave me brilliant idea. I’m Sehun, and Sehun didn’t help for free.

“Yah what are you doing? Help me up now! I’ve held onto you for so long!” Jiyeon shouted again.

“Sure. But you have to promise me something.” I said smirking.

“What the heck? Just help me!” Jiyeon yelled still lying face down the floor.

“Then, stay there until someone else come to help. So they all will see how funny and embarrassing you’re right now.” I provoked and pretended to untangle our hands.

“Fine fine I’ll promise you anything!” Jiyeon desperately said and what made me kept being flustered was how tight she grabbed me so I wouldn’t let go.

 

Whatever it was, I couldn’t show my insecurity to her. She might mocked me for the whole month. I quickly grinned to hide my anxiety and then stretched out my other hand to help her standing up. But no matter how much I pulled her hands, it’s just too hard for her to move in that tight skirt. I’m so gonna forbid her from wearing this kind of clothes to work anymore. Not just a trouble for me, but also a trouble for guys’ eyes out there. I saw how Baekhyun hyung stared at her right now, and I could tell Luhan himself was feeling as insecure as I was.

“Sehun! Are you even a guy? Help me up properly. I don’t think you put your strength now.”

And for the first time, she called my name properly. I didn’t answer her, because my heart was literally pounding hardly. Instead, I just kneeled down in front of the lying Jiyeon and started slipping my hands under her arms. Jiyeon grabbed my shoulders and hold on really tight. With a small force, I stood up as well as Jiyeon since I dragged her up together with my body. Without waiting, I removed my hands from Jiyeon’s body and pretended to as cool as always. Jiyeon was busy fixing her new straight hair with her fingers, completely not realized someone’s being nervous in front of her. There’s no other reason, it’s just because I never been this close with any other woman before, except for my late mom.

“So, stone-head, what do I have to promise you?” And within a minute, normal Jiyeon is back. She’s arrogantly staring at me while crossing her arms.

“Seriously Park Crazy? No thank you for my help just now? And why did you call me stone-head again, not arrogant-?” I questioned her.

“Thanks. Because I remembered I had taught your with my high kick yesterday. Next time I’ll teach your head.” Jiyeon casually answered while I was the one who’s being scared.

“Don’t you ever think to kick me on my head. I won’t go easy with you this time.” I threatened, as if I wasn’t scared of her.

“Whatsoever Sehun. Now just tell me what do you want me to promise or just let it pass?” Jiyeon could be harmful sometimes.

“It’s so freaking easy. Promise me you will leave this company and your position after two months. Today is October 1st. You will leave exactly on December 1st. Just accept it, you aren’t mean to be here.” I told her what I got in my mind right now, I wanted to get rid of her.

“Fine then. I will leave exactly two months from now. But before that, I’ll make sure you pay me your debt. A pair of new shoes, and you suffering alone. Hahahaha.” How can she laughed evilly like that as a girl?

“If you’re so confident, do it then if you think you can. Now let’s do our work.” I finalize my words, not giving her the chance to complain or talk back.

 

Jiyeon only pouted and scowled at me. I smirked once before making my way to the table. But before I could even arrive at the halfway, I could hear a loud unusual sound coming from behind, alongside the sound of Jiyeon shrieked. Why there were so many crazy events happened to me today? Now what? Hearing how Jiyeon shrieked fearfully like that, something bad must have hit her. Was it something related to her outfit again? Don’t tell me her skirt ripped. I turned around to check on her and yeah I guessed it right. Her skirt was really ripped!

“!”

Jiyeon was stiffly standing next to her table, not even moving. She’s staring at me with a seriously blushed face and she did look embarrassed right now. I could see her skirt was ripped at the side right from the bottom up to her thigh, exposing her right thigh. I was standing at my spot, staring at Jiyeon from a far, whilst Jiyeon was staring at me too. I couldn’t stop my eyes from looking at Jiyeon’s fair skin on the exposing part. Actually, it didn’t really look like a ripped sk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter