Chapter 17

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 17.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

It was a bright evening in Hokkaido, Japan when Sehun and Jiyeon arrived at the airport. Both of them walked towards the taxi counter to get a cab. Once they ride the cab, Jiyeon then told the driver their destination because she could speak Japanese better than Sehun.

“We’re going to Green Leaf Niseko Village Resort. You can send us there right?”

“Sure. You two must be newlywed right? You’ve chose great place for honeymoon.” The taxi driver then told Jiyeon.

“Ah… yes…” Jiyeon answered while awkwardly smiling at the driver.

Sehun who couldn’t really understand Japanese got curious seeing Jiyeon awkwardly smiling like that. He then asked Jiyeon who’s sitting next to him about their conversation, “What are you talking about with the driver just now?”

“Nothing. Go learn Japanese yourself.” Jiyeon answered and stuck her tongue out to annoy Sehun.

“Both of you make a perfect couple. You’re so pretty while your husband is good-looking.” The driver talked again.

“Thanks. He may be good-looking, but he’s actually an idiot.” Jiyeon told the driver while laughing, making Sehun become more curious but he couldn’t understand anything.

“Can you stop talking with the driver because I felt quite irritated not understanding anything you talked about?” Sehun then told Jiyeon.

“Like I care? Woah… the mountain here is so beautiful! And the whole scenery looked so breathtaking.”

 

 

 

They finally arrived at the resort and the taxi driver then helped taking their carriers out from the car boot. They thanked the driver before making their way into the resort. Once they enter the resort’s lobby, two beautiful receptionist welcomed them while brightly smiling. Jiyeon then helped proceeding with the registration to the room Sehun’s dad had booked while Sehun only waited at the side since he couldn’t communicate with the Japanese people. Done with the registration, two male resort workers then came to help them with the carriers and lead them to the big corner suit reserved for them.

Once they entered the suit, Jiyeon started looking around the room in amazement while Sehun just sit and not even cared to look around at all. He just sat down on the couch and checked on his meeting and work schedule in his phone while Jiyeon is now busy checking on the living room in the corner suit, apart from the bedroom. Lastly, she checked the bathroom before making her way back to the bedroom where Sehun is at right now. Jiyeon sat on the bed and got amazed on how comfortable is the bed. But then, she realized there’s a problem about the bed even though it’s comfy.

“Woah every part in this place are incredible. They even got Jacuzzi in the bathroom. But we got a problem. There’s only one bed here.”

“It’s a king-sized bed so it’s okay if we both sleep on the bed together, right?” Sehun looked at Jiyeon while naughtily smirking.

“That can’t be! I checked the living room just now and it has comfortable couch there, and even big TV. You can sleep in the living room.” Jiyeon quickly refused.

“Why don’t you sleep in the living room then? My back pain hasn’t fully healed yet so I have to sleep on the bed no matter what.” Sehun told his reason, making Jiyeon started pouting.

“Yeah whatever.”

“I’m going to shower first. You’ll have to go eat dinner by yourself tonight because I need to attend dinner appointment with the architecture company’s manager. Thank god he’s a Korean-Japanese, if not I have to bring you to be my translator.” Sehun then informed Jiyeon.

“Fine fine just do your work because I’m here to enjoy myself.” Jiyeon replied and then laid her body on the comfortable bed while Sehun went to the bathroom for shower.

 

 

 

Once Jiyeon finished showering and get out of the bathroom, Sehun couldn’t be seen in the room anymore. Looks like he has left for the dinner appointment. Jiyeon then decided to go out and eat dinner as well because she’s seriously hungry right now and she couldn’t wait to taste the Japanese foods. Jiyeon put on her usual black skinny jeans, white tee and an orange loose thin cardigans. After fully dried her hair, she then simply ponytailed her hair and put some light make-up before get ready to leave the room. She looked at the resort’s map placed behind the door and took a picture of the map before going out.

“It’s easier for me to find places like this.”

Jiyeon mumbled to herself while departing from her room. Using the map, Jiyeon guided herself to the restaurant while rubbing her tummy and pouted cutely because she’s hungry. Once she arrived at the restaurant, Jiyeon then registered her name and room number at the restaurant counter. Jiyeon happily thanked the worker before entering the restaurant. When she’s about to take the foods, Jiyeon saw Sehun’s back a few meters in front of her with two other people. Jiyeon thought of calling Sehun, but before she could do that, Sehun disappeared inside a room covered with bamboo partition.

“Whatever. That guy now has to work while here I am enjoying myself. Woah there are soooo many delicious food. I’m going to eat them all.”

 

Jiyeon took all the type of foods that looked delicious in her eyes and put it on her table. She’s eating alone, but the table are full of various Japanese food. Looking so excited, Jiyeon then started eating all the food she took alone, ignoring all the people around her even though she’s alone while everyone around is with their partner or family. It took her only thirty minutes to finish all the foods in front of her.

“Woah I’m full…” Jiyeon told herself while patting her full stomach.

Suddenly, a couple approached and greeted her. Jiyeon looked at the couple confusedly, “Hye, are you Korean too? We heard you speak Korean just now.” The sweet girl asked, while the guy next to her only smiled at Jiyeon.

“Ah yes… I’m Korean. You guys too?” Jiyeon answered and stood up to greet them properly.

“Yeah. Nice to meet you. I’m Hyomin, and this is my husband.” The girl introduced herself and her husband.

“Hye. Nam Woohyun.” Hyomin’s husband introduced himself.

“Park Jiyeon. Just call me Jiyeon.” Jiyeon introduced herself to the couple.

“Are you alone?”

“I came with my husband, but he got an appointment so basically I’m alone right now.” Jiyeon answered.

“You’re married too? You looked so young for that though. So, what about joining us? We heard that the white-bar here is so warm. We should have a drink to celebrate our first meeting.” Woohyun invited and Hyomin quickly nodded.

“But… hmm, I guess that’s okay.” Jiyeon finally agreed looking at the friendly couple in front of her.

“Okay let’s go!” Hyomin than pulled Jiyeon with her.

On their way to the bar, Jiyeon texted Sehun telling him that she’s going to the bar with some new friends so that Sehun wouldn’t have to find her if she’s late. Three of them then entered the luxurious looking bar filled with slow and refreshing music. They sat in front of the empty white bar with a handsome bartender. The bartender kept his eyes fixed on Jiyeon once they sat down and Woohyun actually noticed it.

“Jiyeon, the bartender kept staring at you. If you’re not married yet, you’ll make a good pair with him. Hahaha.” Woohyun then teased.

“Yaaa he’s cute. Tell us, is your husband handsome?” Hyomin excitedly asked.

“I don’t know… he’s, quite handsome. But he’s arrogant and cold. I wish he’s friendly like Woohyun.” Jiyeon thought about Sehun for a second before telling them about him.

“Well I prefer cold guy better because Woohyun is just too noisy. Hahaha.”

“Don’t say that baby. I won’t let you sleep with me tonight if you keep talking bad about me.” Woohyun threatened Hyomin and made Jiyeon laughed awkwardly.

Hyomin then linked her arms with Woohyun while sweetly laughing together. Seeing the loving couple next to her, Jiyeon kept smiling awkwardly at them. Sehun’s image kept appearing in her mind but Jiyeon quickly shrugged it off because she wasn’t sure why he kept thinking about Sehun when seeing Hyomin and Woohyun together.

“Jiyeon, what drink?” Woohyun asked Jiyeon.

“Hmm I feel like drinking something sparkling so… fizzy champagne for me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter