Chapter 19

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 19.

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I turned my body around because I think I saw Sehun’s eyes landed somewhere he shouldn’t just now. It’s seriously uncomfortable right now. One of us should leave because we’re not in a situation where everything is okay between us. This is not OK! It’s my third time seeing Sehun’s bare chest and I don’t think I can guide my heart any longer. It’s not his bare chest that messed up my heart and mind, but his whole self from head to toe is messing up my heart and mind. I don’t know why lately I start to feel insecure when he’s around. Maybe the insecure-ness is because we’re living in the same hotel room without separate bed. I mean we have to share room, bathroom and even bed. Maybe that’s why I felt insecure. But come on, now we have to share the hot spring pond as well? Should I just get outta here right now?

But I think I heard the sound of the water behind me. Or… could it be Sehun finally gave up and about to leave the hot spring? Good then, because I couldn’t bear having him in hear showing his bare chest at me, and I couldn’t let him keep staring at me like that while my whole body is only covered by a white towel. But why does my heart beats is getting faster and faster so suddenly? It feels like a weird vibe is approaching, like something is going to happen. Funny, I never have this intuition of something approaching like this. And it feels like it’s getting closer each seconds. I can feel something is right behind me and my heart skips a beat when a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around my shoulders. I know it’s Sehun, I know because of his fair skin.

“Sehun, what are….”

“Don’t move… just stay… stay like this for a while…”

Hearing what he said, I can’t stop my heart from keep throbbing endlessly. This is not right, I know this shouldn’t happen but I couldn’t refuse his gentle touch. I can feel his breath right next to my ears. He’s so close, he’s too close. I can’t believe that I’m in his arms right now. I’m speechless because I can feel his heart beating because his body is so close to mine right now. Even though I can’t see him behind me, but I can feel his skin touched mine. What are you Sehun? Why I can never refuse your touch when I can barely let anyone else touch me?

After a few minutes staying in that position, Sehun finally let go making me breathed heavily after holding myself. I thought it’s already ended, but it’s not, just not yet. Sehun grabbed my shoulder and turn me around facing him. Don’t tell me it’s getting worse because I don’t think my heart can bear this any longer. Why do I feel like it’s really going to get worse? I think I’m right because Sehun reaches out his right hand and placed it on my left cheek. I look at him and my heart is about to explode to see his adorably handsome face with that wet hair. His eyes shot me right on my eyes. I can feel his other hand reach out around my body and landed on my back. I close my eyes when he’s finally leaning closer and closer to me.

Is he going to kiss me? What is he doing now? I close my eyes and wait, but wait for what? Did I… wait for him to kiss me? Nothing is happening, but I’m afraid to open my eyes because of unknown reason. I don’t feel any movement from Sehun’s body anymore. His hands are still on my back, but he’s not moving anymore. What is he doing now? He got me curious, seriously. I decide to just open my eyes and look because I’m so curious. But once I open my eyes, I’m surprised to see his face is just an inch away from mine. The last thing I saw is his rare gentle smile before the kiss finally happen. It was unexpected, but he leans closer and his small soft lips finally landed on mine. Once the kiss happens, no matter how much I want to avoid it, my body starts attracting to Sehun’s. My arms automatically landed on Sehun’s shoulders and wrapped around his neck. I don’t know… but am I enjoying this right now? Because it feels like I don’t want this heavenly feeling to end here.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Sehun and Jiyeon entered their room together but none of them talked. Both looked rather awkward with each other. They couldn’t even look into each other’s eyes after coming back from the hot spring bath. Sehun left to the bathroom right away after got into the room while Jiyeon took the hair dryer and started drying her hair. While drying her hair, Jiyeon suddenly remember what happened between her and Sehun at the hot spring bath just now. She then touched her lips that had experienced kissing with Sehun and started losing in her thought.

“Aish! What am I thinking? My mind is all muddled up because of that one kiss.”

Jiyeon stopped drying her hair and walked towards the bed. She took a pillow with her and went to the room’s wardrobe to search for something. She took out an extra white blanket from the wardrobe and quickly made her way to the living room. On her way to the living room with the pillow and blanket, Jiyeon passed by Sehun who’s just came out from the bathroom but like before, they kept avoiding each other’s eyes. Jiyeon decided to sleep in the living room so she put the pillow on the couch and simply lied down there before covering his whole body from head to toe with the extra blanket she took.

She closed her eyes and forced herself to sleep but every time she closed her eyes, Sehun’s charming close-up image started appearing in her mind, the image she saw before Sehun kissed her at the hot spring. She rubbed her eyes a few times and opened it. Even though she’s now staring at the empty white blanket, she still could see Sehun’s face on the white blanket. Getting frustrated, Jiyeon then uncovered her body from the blanket and looked at the ceiling. But instead of the ceiling, all she could see was Sehun’s face right in front of her eyes, no matter where she’s staring.

“Why did your image keep appearing in my head?! Go away!”

Alongside the frustrating shout, Jiyeon then hardly punched Sehun’s image in front of her eyes with her fist. But what surprised her was that she could feel her fist landed on the image like she actually punched the real Sehun.

“Ya! Why did you punch me?! That’s hurt!” Sehun’s voice then yelled at her making Jiyeon finally realized it’s not just Sehun’s image, it’s the real Sehun she punched just now.

“Who told you to put your face in front of me like that?” Jiyeon blamed Sehun and supported herself.

“Even if I put my face in front of you, for what reason do you have to punch me then?” Sehun said while holding his painful nose.

“Reason? …. I don’t know! Don’t ask me!” Jiyeon lost her words.

“Crazy. Let’s go.” Sehun suddenly grabbed Jiyeon’s hand and tried to pull her up from the couch.

“What?” Jiyeon confusedly asked and tried to pull back her hand.

“You can’t sleep here. Now let’s go.”

 

With a man’s strength, Sehun easily made Jiyeon stood up from the couch. Still holding Jiyeon’s hand, Sehun then led Jiyeon to the bedroom together with her, but Jiyeon suddenly held down by sitting down on the floor and restrain herself from being pulled by Sehun. But Sehun still hasn’t let go of Jiyeon’s hand even though she’s restraining. It looked like Jiyeon was hanging onto Sehun’s arm right now. Sehun finally let go of Jiyeon’s hand but apart from that Sehun then carried Jiyeon on his arms and brought her to the bedroom.

“Yah put me down! What are you doing?” Jiyeon said while lightly hit Sehun’s chest.

“Fine.” Sehun then put Jiyeon on the bed before sitting right next to her.

Jiyeon’s face is now all red and blushed after being carried by Sehun like that. She kept looking down the floor to avoid being noticed by Sehun. After that, silence filled the room again. Feeling burdened by the strangely quiet atmosphere, Jiyeon finally decided to just talk.

“Why do you bring me here if you’re going to stay silent like this?”

“I just can’t let you sleep in the living room even though you’re feeling uncomfortable with me around.” Sehun then said without looking at Jiyeon.

“Yeah… I’m feeling so uncomfortable right now.” Jiyeon honestly said.

“About what I’ve done at the hot spring…”

“Sehun, I think it’s better for you to not mention about what had happened again. It will only burdened you and me. It’s okay. I’ll take it as your unintentional act and let it pass this time. Let both of us forget….”

“But I can’t forget! My mind can’t even get rid of it for even a second, not even a second.” Sehun cut Jiyeon off and said what he’s been holding.

“What?” Jiyeon asked, quite surprised to hear what had come out from Sehun’s lips.

“The thought of us… it keeps reappearing in my mind. I feel so restless from the moment I k… kiss you, until now. This is my first time feeling like this and I really don’t know how to escape. I hate this feeling, but I just can’t get rid of it!”

Jiyeon turned speechless for a minute after hearing Sehun’s honest thought. But after that, Jiyeon then took a deep breath and talked, “The moment you wake up from your sleep tomorrow, it will all disappear. It’s already passed midnight, I’ll sleep first.”
 

After saying that, Jiyeon took her position on the bed and lied down at the other side of the bed. She turned her back towards Sehun to avoid seeing Sehun, because she herself felt restless every time looking at Sehun. The incident kept reappearing in her mind too, but Jiyeon tried forcing herself to stop thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter