BONUS CHAPTER

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

As promised guys, here's a bonus chapter for you.

Forgive me for taking so long to update this bonus chapter.

Hope you enjoy even though it's so simple.

And make sure you read my author's note below toooo XD

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“Arrogant- daddy! Badass mommy! Wake up!”

Jiyeon opened her eyes upon hearing Jisoo’s voice screaming near her ear. Jisoo is standing next to the bed crossing her arms with a very grumpy face. She’s pouting and frowning. Still feeling sleepy, Jiyeon smiled at her cute daughter. She glanced at the wall clock and saw it’s almost 8.00 a.m. Jiyeon tried to get up, but she failed. Something is holding her too tight. Jiyeon struggled and turned her head around to see that her husband is still sleeping despite of Jisoo’s loud scream just now. Not just that, he’s back-hugging her too tight.

“Sehun-ah, wake up. Or at least let me go.” Jiyeon muttered while lightly patting Sehun’s cheek.

“Let’s cuddle just for a little more while. I haven’t had enough from last night.” Sehun grumbled with his eyes closed, refusing to wake up.

“Jisoo is here…” Jiyeon whispered to Sehun.

“Huh?!” Sehun automatically opened his eyes and unfolded his arms around Jiyeon’s body, “Jisoo-yah~” Sehun got up and stretched his arms.

“Why daddy is ?” Jisoo asked, still frowning.

“Ah! Sorry.” Sehun grabbed his top and quickly wore it.

“Who told you to call us like that Jisoo? Do you even know what does that mean?” Jiyeon got up as well and asked Jisoo.

“Uncle Baekhyun said arrogant- is dad’s official nickname. Badass is what Uncle Yeol called mommy.” Jisoo answered.

“Aigooo.” Sehun hugged Jisoo and carried her, “Don’t trust them. They are bad guys. Now tell me, why does my princess is so gloomy in this early morning?”

“Stop talking daddy! Quickly send me to my school!” Jisoo pouted.

“Ah! I forgot!” Sehun exclaimed and swiftly put Jisoo down before running into the washroom.

Jiyeon only chuckled to see her husband getting scolded by his own daughter very early in the morning. Jisoo has grown up as a pretty and clever kid. She’s now five years old. She got Jiyeon’s big eyes and sharp nose, also Sehun’s small lips and fair skin. But the problem is, she inherited her parents’ bad personalities, such as Jiyeon’s short-temper and Sehun’s arrogance. These two young parents need to bear with their daughter by themselves since they’re not living with anyone else, just the three of them in Sehun’s apartment.

 

 

 

Jisoo kissed Sehun’s cheek as they arrived in front of her classroom filled with cute kids. Sehun saw how arrogant Jisoo looked as she walked to her seat. He only chuckled to see his daughter’s expression that resembled him a lot. Jisoo saw her daddy left and she just silently sat on her seat, ignoring the other kids around her. Suddenly, a boy come to her and smiled.

“Jisoo, come play with us.” He cutely grinned at Jisoo.

“I don’t want.” Jisoo frowned.

“Come on Jisoo.” The boy grabbed her arm and slightly yanked her.

“Don’t touch me!” Jisoo scolded the boy and pushed him away.

“I don’t want to be your friend! You’re a bad girl!” The boy yelled before running away.

“I’m not a bad girl!” Jisoo yelled back.

 

For the whole day, Jisoo just stayed at her table without doing anything. She doesn’t have any friend and no one wanted to befriend her because of her harshness. However, the boy from before approached her again. Jisoo just frowned at him while the boy widely smiled at her.

“Jisoo, do you wanna play with me now?” He asked.

“No.” Jisoo shook her head.

“But I have candies. If you play with me, I’ll share it with you.” The boy said while taking out a handful of candies from his backpack.

“Why should I play with you? I don’t even know your name.” Jisoo answered but her eyes are on the candies.

“I’m Woomin.” The boy stated, still with his cute but naughty grin.

“I’m Jisoo.” Jisoo finally stopped frowning and a she’s finally smiling.

“I know. I heard your daddy called you that every morning.”

“Do you wanna be my husband?”

“What is a husband?” Woomin confusedly asked.

“Uhm… daddy said, a husband is someone who love me like daddy loves me.” Jisoo innocently answered.

“Yeah, I’m your husband!” Woomin proudly beamed. Both of them then happily ate candies together.

 

 

 

Sehun and Jiyeon are waiting for their daughter in the car that afternoon, right in front of her kindergarten. They planned on bringing Jisoo out having fun today. Sehun is daydreaming on his seat while Jiyeon is busy checking the gate just in case she missed Jisoo coming out. While both of them are drowning in their own thoughts, out of the blue, Sehun suddenly yelled, causing Jiyeon to flinch, startled by his sudden exclamation.

“Honey!”

“Yah!” Jiyeon scolded, patting her chest a few times, “Don’t do that again if you don’t wanna send me to death.”

Hearing the word death, Sehun then pouted, “I’m sorry, but please never mention that sensitive word again.”

“I’m sorry too. What is it Sehun?”

“I just remember that I haven’t received my morning dose for today because Jisoo interrupted us this morning. Later on you need to give me my noon dose so what about giving me my morning dose now? Or you wanna extend it longer later to replace it?” Sehun naughtily smirked.

“Are you crazy? Don’t tell me you wanna kiss me here. We’re in front of kindergarten and some parents out there might saw us.” Jiyeon refused.

“Come on… they won’t saw us.” Sehun’s hand trailed down to Jiyeon’s thigh, searching for her hand.

“Are you sure?”

“Of course! Now come here let me kiss you now.”

Sehun pulled his wife closer as if he wanna eat her now. Jiyeon just let Sehun pressed his lips onto hers while she rested her hand onto Sehun’s shoulders. But before they can go longer, Jiyeon pulled away as she saw little kids are running out of the school gate. Sehun pouted and huffed, expressing his dissatisfaction and grumbled something he needs more. Jiyeon just chuckled before she left Sehun alone in the car. He then quickly joined Jiyeon waiting for their daughter in front of the gate.

“Oh! Looks like Jisoo gains herself a friend.” Sehun exclaimed while pointing his index fingers toward Jisoo a few meters in front of them, holding hands with a boy while approaching.

“Ah right. I remember she mentioned that everyone is so noisy and she doesn’t like them.” Jiyeon replied.

“What a lucky boy. It’s not easy to befriend Oh Sehun’s daughter.” Sehun proudly said, making Jiyeon nudged him in annoyance.

“Mommy! Daddy!” Jiyeon called while running with the boy, not letting go of his hand.

“Woomin-ah!” Someone suddenly called from behind Sehun and Jiyeon, earning their attention.

“Oh! It has been long!” The owner of the voice spoke as soon as she saw Sehun and Jiyeon.

“Park Hyomin?” Sehun asked, remembering his first ever assistant before Jiyeon.

“Hyomin! Woohyun! How are you?” Remembering their first meeting in Japan, Jiyeon quickly hugged the coupl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter