Love In Seoul

Love In Seoul

Chapter 5

 

A week later & Tiffany & Yunho’s cd that they sang together was sold out. Everyone was impressed with the cd & thought it was the best they had ever heard.

 

Yes, a week went by but Yunho hadn't confessed his love to Tiffany yet. Yunho was desperate, trying to say something but the words wouldn't come out whenever he saw Tiffany. His nervousness was always in the way & this made him hate himself so much.

 

"Uh, Tiffany." Yunho said, one day in his bedroom while he & Tiffany was watching a horror movie.

 

"Ahhh!" Tiffany screamed & hugged Yunho tightly, "So scary!"

 

Hmmm, another thing that had stopped him from telling Tiffany his true feelings. Still, Yunho didn't mind hugging Tiffany, calming her down, "Don't worry, it's just a movie."

 

"I know, but I can't help myself." Tiffany was hugging Yunho even tighter, "Is the scary part gone?"

 

"Let’s not watch the scary movie anymore & go swimming instead." Yunho suggested.

 

"Okay." Tiffany let go of him & ran to her room to find a bathing suit.


Tiffany quickly put on a black michael kors logo halter bikini top & matching bikini bottom & went down to the backyard. When Tiffany got to the pool, she jumped in, yelling.

 

Yunho came near the edge of the pool, wet & laughed, "I didn't think a girl like you would make such a huge splash."

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry that I made you all wet." Tiffany looked up at Yunho who was wet from head to toe. Tiffany looked at Yunho closer & blushed because she saw how handsome Yunho looked in his black quiksilver og scallop printed board shorts.

 

‘Why does she always have to blush?’ Yunho thought, as he felt his heart thumping like crazy again.

 

"It's okay." Yunho smiled & thought, ‘Tiffany looked so cute in her bathing suit.’

 

"Are you not coming in?" Tiffany asked, splashing a little bit of water at Yunho.

 

"Of course, I am. I had to get you for splashing me earlier." Yunho jumped in, laughing at the same time.

 

The both of them chased each other around, splashing water at each other. They were having so much fun & laughing so hard at the same time. Yunho laughed so hard that he tripped & lost his balance. Yunho started to drown but was saved by Tiffany. Tiffany dragged Yunho out of the water but saw that he wasn't conscious, ‘What to do?’ Tiffany thought, until she remember what she had to do when someone drown.

 

Tiffany bend down & cover Yunho’s bow-shaped lips with her own & blew air into his mouth. Yunho was already awake but liked what Tiffany was doing. After a couple of second of not being able to resist Tiffany’s heart-shaped lips pressed against his, he kissed her back. Tiffany was so shocked that she broke the kiss & started to run away but she accidentally tripped on Yunho's basketball. Before she fell to the ground, Yunho catches her in time. What Tiffany remember was Yunho looking down at her, holding her around the waist & then the next minute, they were in kissing each other passionately. Tiffany broke the kiss once again, but smiled this time & ran to her room. Yunho just stayed there, smiling like an idiot. He took his basketball & said out loud, "Thank you, you saved my life."

 

Meanwhile in Tiffany's room, she was smiling like an idiot, too.

 

‘Tiffany, calm yourself down.’ Tiffany tried to keep her cool, ‘Maybe Yunho Oppa is just playing with you like what Jeongsu did but how can I think like that?’ Tiffany thought, coming back to reality when she heard knocking at the door.

 

“Who is it?”

 

"It’s me, Yunho. Can I come in?” Yunho asked, partly worried that Tiffany might be angry at him for kissing her.

 

"Yunho Oppa?" Tiffany asked, "You can come in."

 

Yunho opened the door & had a worried looked on his expression, "Are you mad that I kissed you?" Yunho asked straightforwardly, after closing the door behind him.

 

"Tell me the truth Oppa?" Tiffany said, questioning Yunho with her own question with a serious face, "Do you like me?"

 

"Do I?" Yunho said, relieved "In fact, I’m in love with you."

 

"Really?" Tiffany wanted to make sure, "You are not just playing or teasing me, are you?"

 

Yunho sat down beside Tiffany & reach out for her hand, holding it in his, "I’m seriously Tiffany, I really do love you & I was wondering if you will become my girlfriend? But its okay if..."

 

Tiffany hugged Yunho quickly, cutting him off & said, "I love you too, & I will gladly be your girlfriend." "Really?" Yunho asked happily.

 

"Yeah." Tiffany kissed him on the lips quickly to confirm her answer & smiled beautifully.

 

"I'm going to miss you when you go back home." Yunho sighed.

 

"I'm going to miss you, too." Tiffany smiled, "But I have to finish school, you know?”

 

"My heart will break once you set foot out of Seoul." Yunho sighed sadly again.

 

Tiffany smiled at herself while Jihye drove her to the airport. Tiffany thought of all the great times she had with Yunho & his family. She learned a lot & was going to cherish this trip to Seoul forever. In no time, Tiffany was at the airport.

 

Tiffany got her bags checked in & was now ready to say goodbye, half-heartedly.

 

Tiffany hugged Mr & Mrs. Jung, "Thank you for making my stay inviting & fun. You will always be a dad & mom in my heart." Tiffany said.

 

"You are a nice girl & I enjoyed your stay." Mrs. Jung smiled.

 

"& we don't have to be a dad & mom in your heart if you marry my son, Yunho." Mr. Jung chuckled, making Tiffany blushed.

 

"I will miss you too, Jihye Unnie." Tiffany said, hugging Jihye.

 

"I will miss you, too." Jihye smiled, hugging Tiffany back, "But we won’t have to miss each other anymore once you become my sister-in-law."

 

Tiffany blushed again, "How come Oppa’s not here yet & its almost time to go in?"

 

"I think he didn’t want to have a broken heart, seeing you leave." Jihye chuckled.

 

Tiffany sighed & said goodbye to everyone again, before walking away.

 

Tiffany was so disappointed that she didn't realize who sat beside her.

 

"What’s with the long face, huh, beautiful?" A voice asked her.

 

Tiffany looked around & to her surprises; she found Yunho sitting beside her.

 

"What are you doing here?!" Tiffany exclaimed.

 

"I thought it might be nice to have a vacation in the US." Yunho said casually.

 

"Oh Oppa." Tiffany let out a little laugh, "You are so unpredictable."

 

"Am I?" Yunho laughed along.

 

"You know you can't stay in San Francisco forever." Tiffany wanted Yunho to know.


Yunho held both of Tiffany’s arms & said, "Even if I can’t stay in San Francisco forever, being with you each day & night is enough because I love you." & kissed Tiffany right there & then, even though everyone was looking at them.

 

A/N: well, this is all the end for 'Love In Seoul' but don't give me a long face because there's still the sequel to come, hehehe

& thank you to all of you wonderful readers, subscribers, upvoters & those that have comment, even though there aren't that many, hahaha