Love In Seoul

Love In Seoul

Chapter 2

 

Luna caught up with Jeongsu & asked, "Why did you chase after Tiffany?"

 

Jeongsu explained, "Because I really do like her & I wasn't teasing her."

 

"Really?" Luna wanted to make sure.

 

"Yeah." Jeongsu said.

 

"Then why did she run home, leaving you here?" Luna didn't understand what had just happened.

 

"She overheard me talking to my friends." Jeongsu tighten his hands into a fists, "Why am I so dumb to not tell the truth that I really like Tiffany?"

 

"So, that was all?" Luna let out a little laugh & changed into a serious face, "Tiffany hate lies & I think it will be hard for her to forgive you."

 

"Oh, man." Jeongsu started blaming himself for what happened.

 

"If you really do like her, I will try to help you guys her back." Luna offered.

 

"Yes!” Jeongsu exclaimed, "Please help?!"

 

"I'm not promising anything okay?" Luna wasn’t even sure of herself.

 

Luna left Jeongsu there & started to walk to Tiffany’s home. Luna let out a big breath of air & knocked on the door.

 

"Oh, it's you, Luna." Mrs. Hwang was glad to see Luna, "You should go see Tiffany because she has been locking herself in her room for a long time now."

 

This was what Luna was afraid of. Tiffany was sadder than she had thought. Luna carefully knocked on Tiffany’s door but there was no answer. She tried a second time but still no answer. This time, Luna yelled out, "Hey, it's me, Luna!"

 

Luna could hear some noises before Tiffany finally opened the door.

 

"Tiffany." Luna was so happy that Tiffany finally opened the door, "Are you okay?"

 

"Luna, I'm so messed up." Tiffany said, "I hate Jeongsu so much right now.” Tiffany clenched her hands tightly into a fists.

 

"I think Jeongsu really do like you." Luna insisted.

 

"Even if what Jeongsu said was true, I have made up my mind." Tiffany said, "We are through."

 

"Really? I think..."

 

"Stop." Tiffany interrupted, covering her ears with her hands, "I don't want to hear Jeongsu’s name anymore okay?"

 

Luna reluctantly said yes.

 

"Don't worry, because I will be okay." Tiffany tried to smile but failed, "I'm not going to think about Jeongsu anymore because now, I'm going to work hard to go to Seoul."

 

"Well, I got to go now okay?" Luna looked at her easy reader pink leather strap watch.

 

"Okay, bye Luna." Tiffany gave her a smile.

 

Luna walked home which was next door only. When Luna barely opened the front door, the phone started to ring. Luna ran to quickly picked up the phone, "Hello?"

 

"Uh." Jeongsu said, on the other line.

 

"Jeongsu?" Luna asked.

 

"How did it go?"

 

"I’m sorry, but Tiffany made up her mind that she will never like you again." Luna sighed, "I can't do anything else."

 

"That's okay, you tried your best." Jeongsu said disappointedly, "Well, bye then." Then he hung up the phone. Luna thought maybe Tiffany might change her mind but that was an unlikely thing. Luna will just have to play along.

 

Tiffany lay on her bed, not doing anything in particular, ‘Hmmm.’ Tiffany thought, ‘I had finally caught up five weeks ahead of everyone. Only three more hour until I get to go to Seoul.’ She grin, ‘I wonder who the celebrity would be? I hope it's not someone ugly & mean.’ Tiffany was a little bit worry. Tiffany got up & wanted to make sure she wasn’t forgetting anything, not noticing the time.

 

"Tiffany!" Leo call out, from downstairs, "It's time for me to drive you to the airport!"

 

"Okay!" Tiffany call out, & quickly drag her luggage & backpack downstairs.

 

"Come on, let’s go." Michelle nagged at her.

 

Tiffany put her luggage & backpack into the trunk & sat in the backseat with her mom. When the car started moving, Michelle started to nagged at her about what Tiffany might have forgotten to pack. Tiffany would have gotten annoyed. Even her mom wasn't that protective. Today was different because in fifty minutes, she will be at the airport. Fifty minutes later, they were at the airport. Tiffany quickly checked in her luggage & got her ticket. Now, it was time to say bye to her family. Tiffany dreaded all day for this moment. She will miss her mom very much. Michelle? Well, maybe. Tiffany thought it might be a good thing to get away from Michelle’s nagging & yelling. Leo is okay because he doesn't nag a lot like Michelle.

 

Tiffany hugged her mom, "I will miss you, mom."

 

Her mom hugged her back with tears in her eye, "Take care & be brave & strong."

 

Tiffany looked at her pink princess time teacher watch, "It's time to go now."

 

As Tiffany started to walk towards the entrance to get on the plane, she could see her family waving at her. She smiled & wave back, trying to hold back her tears.


As the plane started to take off, Tiffany could feel her excitement grow.