Love In Seoul

Love In Seoul

Chapter 3

 

Tiffany smiled when she finally landed in Seoul. When Tiffany came back to reality, she started to claim her luggage. Tiffany kind of stared at all the people around her who wasn’t at all polite. When Tiffany realized that she had been staring at everyone, she started to controlled herself & got her luggage.

 

‘Now, all I have to do is find a guy holding my name.’ Tiffany thought to herself, ‘Hmmm, Van, Victor, Vanessa, Tiffany, Jac...” Tiffany stopped herself, "Hey, isn't that girl Jung Jihye?"

 

Tiffany walked up to Jihye, "Hey, are you here to pick me up?"

 

"Are you Tiffany Hwang?" Jihye wanted to make sure, "Are you from Abraham Lincoln High?"

 

"Yeah." Tiffany smiled, "You must be Jung Yunho’s sister, right? Does that mean I'm staying at Jung Yunho’s house?" Tiffany smiled even wider.

 

"Yeah." Jihye gave her a friendly smile.

 

"Cool." Tiffany was very surprised.

 

"Let's go." Jihye let out a little laugh.

 

"Hop on behind him." Jihye told Tiffany, while pointing at a guy on a motorcycle.

 

Tiffany didn't care who he was because she had wanted to try going on a motorcycle all her life. When Tiffany got on the motorcycle, she was kind of reluctant to hold the unknown guy's waist but the guy said that it was okay. It was an uncomfortable ride to Yunho’s house but Tiffany didn't care.

 

When they finally reached their destination, Tiffany was amazed at how big & beautiful the house was. Then, the unknown guy took off his helmet to revealed Jung Yunho, himself.

 

"So, you are Jung Yunho." Tiffany slapped her forehead, "How could I be so stupid?"

 

Yunho laughed in a friendly way & said, "I thought you knew."

 

They looked at each other for a few second & then laughed again.

 

"What's so funny?" Jihye asked.

 

"Oh, nothing." Yunho & Tiffany said, at the same time. Then they laughed again.

 

"Hmmm." Jihye raised a thick eyebrow, "I will never understand. Anyway, let’s show you to your temporary room okay?" Jihye offered.

 

"Okay." Tiffany struggled to drag her luggage, plus her backpack upstairs.

 

Yunho let out a laugh at Tiffany, "I guess I will help you with that."

 

"I thought you will never ask." Tiffany grinned.

 

When Tiffany saw her room, she was amazed to see it was her dream room. It was big for one & she had her own bathroom. There was a big bump bed on one side & enough space on the other side for dancing. Tiffany always liked to dance to Korean pop when she was alone.

 

"You should freshen up & then come down for dinner." Jihye suggested.

 

"Okay." Tiffany said.

 

After they were gone, Tiffany took a refreshing shower & got dressed in a deep scarlet campfire shirt & martini olive knit jeans. Tiffany thought there was time so she started to dance to Girls’ Generation music, Baby Baby. She was so into her dancing that she didn't notice that Yunho was watching her. After Tiffany finished dancing, Yunho started to clapped hands.

 

Tiffany blushed & grinned, "What are you doing here?"

 

"I just came here to tell you it's time to eat." Yunho gave her an apologizing look.

 

Seeing his look, Tiffany gave him a look that said it was okay & then followed Yunho downstairs. Tiffany saw on the dining table, a delicious feast. What caught her eye was that Yunho’s mom was coming out with more food with an apron on & Yunho’s dad helping.

 

Yunho could see what Tiffany was thinking so he said, "My mom's a great cook & likes to do the cooking." "Cool!" Tiffany exclaimed, "Mrs. Jung, can you teach me some cooking techniques?!"

 

Mrs. Jung gave her a smile, just like her mom, "Sure, & you can teach me how to cook American food, too."

 

"I'm a lousy cook." Tiffany blushed.

 

"If you are a lousy cook then why do you want to learned on how to cook?" Yunho laughed.

 

Tiffany blushed & changed the subject, "Let’s eat."

 

"Trying to change the subject, eh?" Yunho smiled & started eating.

 

Tiffany let out a sigh of relief & ate her food like she was starving to death. After she finished & went to her room. Before she went to sleep when night fell, she let out a smile because now, she knows that Yunho was a nice guy after all.

 

"What do you think of Tiffany?" Yunho asked Jihye.

 

"She's a nice girl who is easy to like." Jihye answered, "Why do you ask?"

 

"She's different from the other girls I have been with before & I think I might have a crush on her already.” Yunho confessed.

 

"You better be careful." Jihye warned Yunho, "You have to make sure that you love her before you confess your feelings & that it's not a short term feeling."


"Okay." Yunho sighed, "Maybe it's just a short term feeling but then again, it might not be."