Love In Seoul

Love In Seoul

Chapter 4

 

Tiffany woke up early from a very nice sleep with the sun shining on her. After brushing her teeth & washing her face, Tiffany slowly put on her a black strappy wide leg jumpsuit. Tiffany walked downstairs so softly, afraid she might wake anyone up. When she entered the kitchen, Yunho laid a hand on Tiffany’s shoulder. Tiffany was so shocked that she was about to scream but Yunho covered just in time.

 

When Yunho let go his hand, Tiffany asked, "What are you doing up so early?"

 

"I should be asking you that." Yunho said, smiling "Plus, I have to go to the studio & record my song."

 

"Can I come, too?" Tiffany hoped that the answer was a yes.

 

"Okay." Yunho said, & grab Tiffany’s gray loopy sweater coat for her & put it on for her. Oh, what a gentlemen. Tiffany sat at the front seat beside Yunho in his green audi a4.

 

"So Tiffany, do you know how to speak Korean?" Yunho asked.

 

"Sort of." Tiffany said, "My friend only teaches me the basic."

 

"Do you know how to sing Korean?" Yunho pressed on further.

 

"I can but I don't think I'm that good." Tiffany said.

 

"If you could, would you change your outer appearance?" Yunho wanted to know.

 

"Would I?" Tiffany smiled, "I always wanted someone to help but no one ever does."

 

"What if I said that I had help with your Korean, singing, dancing & looks?" Yunho gave her a serious look, "Are you for real?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Sure." Yunho smiled, "You got what it takes."

 

"When do we start?" Tiffany asked excitedly.

 

"After we get to the studio & here we are now." Yunho parked in his private parking.

 

Tiffany followed Yunho inside & waited while Yunho sing. Soon enough, Yunho came out & they were in his car again. Yunho drove to a beauty salon & told Tiffany to follow the hair stylish while he went to many clothes shops. He bought many pretty clothes for Tiffany & told the stylish to let Tiffany try on one of the clothing. A few minutes later, Tiffany went out. Tiffany's hair was cut to her jawline with a dark brown color replacing the black. She had on a pink color lipstick & her eyes was enhanced with a glittery pink eyeshadow. She had on a plum color, sleeveless tie neck halter dress with a black pointed toe flat. Yunho’s mouth was wide opened because he didn’t realized Tiffany was so beautiful.

 

"You look great." Yunho couldn't take his brown, almond-shaped eyes off of her.

 

"Thank you." Tiffany giggled, "I didn't even recognized myself."

 

Yunho stopped himself from going any further into a daydream about Tiffany.

 

"Uh." Yunho said, suddenly feeling hot, "Want to have lunch now?"

 

Tiffany’s stomach suddenly growl when Yunho mention lunch. Tiffany laughed, "I guess my stomach tells me it's time to eat."

 

"I guess so." Yunho chuckled, "Where do you want to eat?"

 

"Han Deli Jongno!" Tiffany exclaimed, "It's been a long time since I ate a pizza!"

 

"Then pizza it is." Yunho smiled.

 

So, Tiffany followed Yunho out of the beauty salon & to his car & went to Han Deli Jongno where Tiffany ate hungrily. After lunch, Yunho drove them to his personal studio for singing & dancing.

 

"Now, let's start by listening to how you sing first." Yunho suggested, "Here, sing this song."

 

Tiffany took the lyrics & waited while Yunho put on the music. When Tiffany started to sing, she sang just beautifully & on tune, too. She had a cute voice that any boy would fall for. So, what about Yunho? He found himself falling for Tiffany even more while she was singing. After Tiffany finished, Yunho clapped loudly. Tiffany blushed, "How did I do?"

 

"I got to admit, you have excellent singing." Yunho gave his opinion, "I also think that your dancing is good, too."

 

"Thank you but what do I do now?" Tiffany asked.

 

"All you need to work on is your Korean & you can become a Korean singer yourself." Yunho said truthfully, "Well, what are you waiting for?" Tiffany said excitedly, "Let’s start now."

 

"Okay." Yunho said, & started teaching Tiffany the basic.

 

It has been a week since Tiffany was in Seoul & her Korean progressed so well. That was why Yunho decided to make a combination of Tiffany’s singing & his together.

 

"Really?" Tiffany was really surprised when Yunho told her his idea, "You sure about that?"

 

"Sure, why not?" Yunho said, "You have a good voice that our cd will be sold out in no time."

 

"So, where do we start?" Tiffany asked.

 

"I already had five songs already but all we need is five songs for you." Yunho said.

 

"I have five songs that I wrote a long time ago & just recently improved it." Tiffany blushed, "Maybe we can use it."

 

"Let me hear you sing it first & if it's good, I will get someone to make the tune for your song." Yunho said, impressed that Tiffany can write her own songs.

 

While Tiffany sang, Yunho’s heart was thumping so hard that you think it will burst opened.

 

"Yunho Oppa." Tiffany was trying to wake Yunho up from his daydream.

 

"Huh?" Yunho asked, finally coming back to reality.

 

"I want to know what you think of my songs." Tiffany was shocked with Yunho’s behavior because she had never seen him like that before.

 

"Your songs are great." Yunho complimented.

 

"Thank you." Tiffany looked down & blushed.


‘How come I always feel like my heart is thumping so fast whenever Tiffany blushes?’ Yunho thought to himself, ‘Wait.’ Yunho suddenly realized the answer to his question, ‘I must be in love with her.’