003.

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Lee Seung Gi.[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Im Yoona.[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

 

[CONTENTID4]Seung Gi held Yoona's hand by his right, and the bags by the other. They walked inside the small town that is near the port. He was praying silently for his manager to call, his pride depended on it, and as tonight is their last night -as they had to go back the next day in the evening- he really wanted everything to work -somehow- how he prepared.

 

"Oppa what are you thinking about?" She snapped him from his thought. He smiled weakly and shook his head. "Just ... Nothing." he tightened his grip on her hand.

 

They took a sit after half an hour walk. It was a high cliff; green was flushing around mixed with red falling leaves. It was early autumn and the weather was getting chilly. He noticed a shiver she tried to suppress and took away his jacket putting it on her shoulders.

 

"I'm fine oppa, how about you?" He smiled warmly this time. "I'm fine, but hungry." their stomachs growled at the claim and they both laughed to hide their shame.

 

"We should make use of what the girls packed." He suggested and she nodded stretching her arms to the food-bag.

 

"woah!" they shouted as they saw the lunch boxes filled with yummy food. "This is mini-pizza." he pointed to the upper box. "And this …” She peeled the foil from the second box. ”Baked fish.”

 

“Tthis is kimbab and rolled eggs, and ..." After pointing to the other boxes, their jaw dropped seeing what's in the last one. "... Cupcakes!" They sang together. A hanging note read: ‘Bon appétit!’ They took the utencils giggling and started shoving food in their mouths.

 

"This is so good." Yoona mumbled with a full mouth. "I should ask for cooking tutorial next time we meet them." Yoona nodded.

 

They kept silent for a while after eating. The sound of winds passing through trees filled their ears. Yoona was worried about the rest of their stay but didn’t want to pressure him, she knew by his faraway stares, he was tormenting himself about the same thing.

 

His phone rang; he jumped excitedly and picked up. “Hello… Yes Hyung? … really?! Thank you, thank you hyung, I’ll repay you for everything.” He started jumping like a kid.

 

After he hung up he walked toward Yoona pulling her up by her hand. “Thank you for putting up with me.” He said after kissing her hand. She smiled and gazed down hiding her blush.

 

They were facing the port again. “Are we returning to Seoul oppa?” She had disappointment in her tone. “You’ll see.”

 

As they approached the port dock, they saw some people from elders to kids gathering and watching something. He pulled the hoods over their heads and took her hand.

 

She hid her open mouth with her palms. What everyone was watching was a luxurious yacht pulling aside. Seung Gi walked to a guy who assumed him to be the captain with his uniform. He had some chat with him, then ran to Yoona dragging her and their luggage along.

 

“Oppa, you rent a yacht.” He nodded as a smile curved on his face, as his eyes glinted showing how proud he was.

 

They took a tour inside the yacht. (A/N: Motor yacht WAVE, I can’t describe it, miane.) It was almost sunset while the yacht was driving his in what looked like two images contrasted by a mirror.

 

It was blue on the extremities, slowly turning to a mixture of red, orange and yellow. Some white clouds broke the continuity of the blue or red to some shades of grey. She stood on the bow of the yacht spreading her arms wide. She felt two hands on her waist moving to her stomach. She turned to the right to meet his face upon her shoulder –since she was standing on a step.

 

They watched the sunset in that position in silence. “It’s beautiful.” She commented.

 

“You are beautiful.” He corrected, a pink shade spread on her cheeks.

 

“Can’t we stay like this forever?” She asked turning her face to him. He closed his eyes inhaling some air. “I wish we can.”

 

She took the chance to kiss his cheek. His eyes shot open. “What did you do?” She shook her head. “Nothing” She answered innocently.

 

“Doesn’t it feel like a scene from Titanic?” She tried changing the subject, he smirked knowing her intentions. “I don’t want us to end like them though.” She nodded remembering the tragic end of Rose and Jack. Her eyes showed some sadness that he caught.

 

“Don’t worry love, whatever happens to us, we’ll face it together. Even if death tears us apart, we’ll live for eternity in each other’s heart and soul.” She nodded slowly.

 

“I don’t want to lose you.” She turned and hugged him. “Neither do I.” He patted her back, soothing her to calm down as she let her tears fall.

 

When he felt her calming down, he pulled her face up. His gentle gaze right to her eyes made her stop crying.

 

“We can’t let sorrow for future events took away our current joy.” He wiped her tears using his thump. She nodded and tried smiling.

 

They gazed at each other for quite some time, enough for the butterflies in their stomach to come to life making their hearts racing. He titled his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter