002.

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Lee Seung Gi.[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Im Yoona.[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

 

[CONTENTID4]He woke up to her peaceful feature sleeping in his arms. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t get his eyes away from her. To him, she is the most important person.

 

He her long hair and brushed some bangs that hid her beautiful face. Even if he spend hours just staring at her, he wouldn’t get enough.

 

She was greeted by his mega-watt smile the minute she opened her eyes. She couldn’t help smiling back. She could tell this day would be one of the most amazing of her life.

 

"Good morning love." He whispered, kissing her cheek.

 

"Good morning oppa." She blushed lightly.

 

She tried to stand up from the bed, but he caught her wrist in the right moment pulling her back to his arms. He sealed her position by putting both his arms and legs around her, lifting her over him. She hid her red face in his chest. He smelled strawberry and she frowned remembering that scene from his latest drama.

 

"Oppa…?"

 

"Em?!" He closed his eyes, enjoying this peaceful moment.

 

"Why did you show so much skin in your drama?"

 

"What?" His eyes shot open, still above him, she gave him a glare.

 

"It was only for work love."

 

"But still, she kissed your chest!" He didn’t know what to say, he kept looking at her face. It showed no mercy.

 

***

 

He washed up and brushed his teeth in a hurry. She didn’t talk to him since she stormed away from him earlier.

 

He walked to the balcony where she was standing, looking away.

 

She was actually cursing herself; she –more than anyone- should understand him.

 

She felt his arms going around her waist as his head rested in the crook of her neck. His breathing against her skin sent shivers along her flesh.

 

"I’m sorry love; I never meant to hurt you." He received silence.

 

"I’ll make it up to you." He kissed her cheek.

 

"How?" She pretended being mad. He spun her around and pulled her to hug. It was a perfect moment.

 

"Do you want to kiss my chest?" She broke the hug and gave him a glare, he suppressed a laugh.

 

"I’ll do whatever you ask me in this trip." Her eyes sparkled, she hit the jackpot!

 

"Are you sure?" He nodded. "Even if I make some irrational requests?" He still nodded.

 

"Your requests are my orders, and I trust you care enough for me." She lost; he was so witty and charming she give up to him.

 

"Okay oppa!" He smiled; he never thought he would be this experienced with women. It is all thanks to the noona he traveled with last year, they really taught him a lot.

 

***

 

Breakfast was waiting for them, their dedicated fans cooked.

 

"I think oppa is familiar with the island. Since all the tourists probably left already, you should take some time sightseeing in here."

you said.

 

"We bought you tickets to Oeyeon Island; you’ll leave at three o’clock." AmelDD said. Their tone rather sad but they give their best smile.

 

"I don’t know how to thank you, I’m really ashamed now!" Seung Gi bowed to them.

 

"Won’t you come with us?" Yoona asked. They shook their heads. "Why?" She asked again.

 

They looked at each other for some time. "I’m not feeling well, and you may keep me company." AmelDD faked some illness.

 

"We should take you to hospital!" Seung Gi proposed. "No I’m fine oppa."

 

"How could you be fine?" Yoona put her hand on the girl’s forehead to sense her temperature, the later pulled herself away. "Unnie, girls’ problem." She whispered hoping Seung Gi didn’t hear her. Yoona looked his direction to check. She was unsure since he looked away in a hurry.

 

"you take good care of her, make her some herbal tea." She suggested."Of course, just go. Don’t worry." 

 

They saw them leaving hand in hand.

 

"Mission clear!" They high fived and went inside; they had another mission to accomplish.

 

***


 

The name of Nokdo is due to her deer-shaped feature. Since the territory is mostly rocks and high-pitched places, they don’t have many places to go to.

Their walk took place in the vicinity of the island. Holding hands, they enjoyed a little walk. Sometimes they broke the silence to praise the beautiful scene.

 

 

 

The rocks made it uneasy for them to walk. He took her right hand in his right and put his left arm around her waist helping her walking.

 

They made it to the beach. Since it’s early fall, it was empty. They thanked their luck, promising to make use of the day. They took their shoes and jackets off, allowing the slightly cold sand to tickle their feet. They faced the blue ocean that shone under the fall sun.

 

 

 

"Should we play rock-paper-scissor and the loser will jump into the water." She suggested, rather too excited.

 

"It’s too cold for you love." He patted her head to divert her attention, hoping this move will made her forget. "But I want to oppa. You’re too protective; we need to enjoy our youth." She made an aegyo for him.

 

"Oppa-ah-ah." She chanted blinking her eyes.

 

"I’m not affected by aegyos you know! Besides, I do them better." He laughed while she pouted.

 

"Oppa you’re so full of yourself. Are you afraid of losing to a girl?" She walked around him in circles with a smirk.

 

"I have my pride." He grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. "And let’s see who wins?" He lifted her and smirked. He ran to the ocean while she struggled to free herself.

 

"I’ll do whatever you want oppa, don’t, don’t!" She closed her eyes grabbing into him. He couldn’t threw her in the water, so he jumped with her in his arms, he only heard her scream before the roaring sound of water.

 

He could sense the sand and stood up; he wasn’t expecting the water to be deep only few inches away from where it barely touched his knees, seeing the water reaching his chin.

 

Her image struggling made his blood froze, he ran to her grabbing her. She was conscious but swallowed a littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter