004.

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Lee Seung Gi.[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Im Yoona.[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]http://youtu.be/fIO3FIADtGA[/CONTENTID3]

 

[CONTENTID4]Waking up in the middle of the sea has a charm nothing can beat. The peaceful sounds and little movements of waves made the Yacht a big cradle; it was really hard to wake up after such a treat, but having each others' faces greeting them had a much more pleasure than few more sleep.

 

"Good morning sunshine." Seung Gi stretched his left arm pulling Yoona closer to his chest with the right one. "Good morning oppa." She lifted her face and kissed his cheek. He got used to it thus closed his eyes enjoying the feelings her kiss enchanted in his soul.

 

They stood on board of the Yacht enjoying the last minutes they had, wind blow faintly holding some freshness that reminded them it was already autumn. Seung Gi spun Yoona around and put his arms behind her back pulling her to his chest, the perfect mixture of warmness and freshness.

 

The meaning of the name of Oeyeondo indicates that it is too far from the earth and it looks as if it is covered by the smoke which makes it hard to be seen. It is a very mysterious island and just like its name, it has been enveloped in a sea fog.

 

Enshrouded in the midst, they felt as if Oeyeondo rose up suddenly. Three mountains from the sea directly get joined together at the boundary of the sea, which makes beautiful sceneries that made the couple evoke a sigh of admiration.

 

They were back to land; a man had a chat with Seung Gi. The later ran back to Yoona holding car keys.

 

They stood shocked few seconds seeing the old black car that was awaiting them. He passed a hand through his hair and laughed awkwardly, he hopped on the driver sit and she followed, after some time they stopped near a forest.

 

"What is today's program?" She asked excitedly as he poured some coffee for the two of them. "A surprise!" She held a grin on her face and sipped from the warm cup of coffee.

 

He had his back rested on a tree while she rested her head on his chest, his arm covering her shoulders. It was still early in the morning; scent of coffee filled the air while birds singing enchanted their ears.

 

“I originally wanted us to camp here,” he confessed. “A bonfire here, a tent there and nothing but you and I.” She smiled as he pointed to places.

 

She closed her eyes and stretched her arms to where the bonfire was supposed to be. “It’s so warm.” He smiled looking at her face, understanding what she was doing; he closed his eyes doing the same.

 

“We’d sit here looking at the bright moonlight drawing shades on the green and golden leaves of trees, the sound of winds playing with its branches.” She giggled and they both opened their eyes turning to each other. “What?” He asked.

 

“Nothing.” He got her message; she was imagining him struggling with his fear of ghosts. He laughed. “Don’t worry, I’m used to such places, I’m more afraid of haunted houses.” He took his cup and finished his coffee.

 

***

 

They intertwined their free hands together alternating their fingers and walking side by side. Everything was just perfect.

 

"It's really beautiful." She exclaimed looking around. They were walking since the morning. A traced wooden road went beneath the forest and descended the mountain leading to a rock beach.

 

It was a bit tiring but nothing would have been able to put down their happiness.

 

"Hungry?" He noticed she was rubbing her stomach, and knowing his shikshin, he couldn't make her starve anymore. She nodded opening her eyes wide staring at him innocently. Well, as a food lover himself, he understood her feeling.

 

"Let's go."

 

He led her to the beach; right near the rocks where no one was around. It wasn’t a hard path but still he covered her eyes with his left hand and supported her waist with his right, leading her near the beach.

 

“Ta-da!” He showed her a small picnic organized. She turned to him astonished while he smiled all proud. “But you were with me … in the middle of the sea.”

 

“That’s my secret powers.” He led her to sit right next to him.

 

It wasn’t fancy or elegant; it was small tuna sandwiches he made himself. But still, it was a good small meal for the two of them, especially while listening to the waves along with the freshness that sea winds offered.

 

***

 

He offered his hand that she gladly took, and they traced their road between the marvelous views that Oeyeon Island has to offer.

 

‘A grove of evergreens’ is the pride of Oeyeondo, Yoona walked fascinated ahead of Seung Gi. He watched her back in amusement as though he was seeing a young child discovering life. He giggled at the way she ran from here to there.

 

“Oppa, I’ve seen the episode where they conned you and abandoned you and then you joined them in this island. I remember wanting to visit it so much but my schedule didn’t allow me to.”

 

He understood her feelings; he –just like her- entered the entertainment industry at the age of seventeen. He was still a high school student that rose immediately to fame thanks to being Lee Sun Hee-the nation’s diva’s protégé. His song was so popular that it created a syndrome, earning him a lot of noona fans.

 

But fame has a price. Like anything good in this world, nothing is free, and he had to pay his time and privacy to the audience.

 

He remembered receiving the request to be a guest in the newly show ‘1 night 2 days’. He was excited for going on a trip though with guys he met only on TV. It was one trip that he wanted to enjoy to its last bit. The success and recognition the show received after his trip made the production crew offer him to be a permanent member, for a long time contract.

 

It was like a dream, meeting almost one hundred persons twice a month and travel together. Sharing meals and bed with five older men that he came to consider as brothers. In 1 night 2 days, he was offered the chance to live in a world a normal entertainer like him was prohibited from. And thus, whenever he was found of a place, he made a secret oath to take his other half there.

 

“Come here you.” He grabbed Yoona’s hand leading her to a place.

 

They were in front of a set of trees, amazed by the view; Seung Gi had to squeeze Yoona’s hand to get her attention.

 

“Will you love only me? Wait for me after my leave and just look at me?” Yoona tried reading his eyes, he was serious and it bugged her, she questioned his trust.

 

“What is wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter