001.

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Lee Seung Gi.[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Im Yoona[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

"You worked really hard."

 

"Thank you." He bowed to the director and entire production crew, smiling despite feeling his body sore. It was the last day of filming, he just wrapped his first movie, and they were partying in a closed restaurant.

 

"I hope it’ll be well received by the viewers." Chae Won, his co-star and long time friend, said.

 

"At least we did our best." He was positive and optimist about it. He didn’t overwork for nothing!! Well, he hoped so.

 

***

 

"Yes Seung Gi." His manager answered his phone.

 

"Did you prepare what I asked you to?"

 

"Everything is as planned don’t worry." He sighed of relieve.

 

"So you did as I suggested?" Chae Won chuckled, she was happy she helped him somehow. He nodded.

 

Thank you Chae Won, I don’t know what I could have done without you.

 

***

 

He woke up late; it felt as if he had slept for two non-stop days. He unlocked his phone. A smile spread on his face.

 

“Thank you for the flowers oppa. I have four days off next week, why? Is something wrong :( ?”

 

He chuckled; she worries too much, that explains why she’s losing so much weight.

 

“Everything is just fine; I just want to take you somewhere, if you don’t mind. ;)”

 

He waited a few seconds.

 

“I’d love to, but what if paparazzi stalk us again?”

 

He frowned and scratched his head. Those paparazzi are really a burden.

 

“So what? Let them do whatever they want to. Our fans will understand that we are human being after all. We have the right to enjoy some privacy.”

 

His face changed after waiting for a while for her reply.

 

“The impulse of travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life, though our lives are special, we can enjoy this little bit together.”

 

Yoona read the message and felt bad. She was busy and couldn’t reply to him. “He must think I’m mad.” She thought.

 

 “By plane, by train, by boat … to the beach, to the mountains … nothing matters as long as I have you by my side.”

 

She was thankful she was saying this through a text message. She wouldn’t have the courage to say it otherwise.

 

She spent the day waiting for his call or text message, but nothing.

 

***

 

Yoon, you have a package in your room.

Yuri shouted from the kitchen as she heard Yoona’s entrance. No one can miss it, she’s so loud.

 

Yoona ran to her room. Her eyes sparkled at the dress he sent her, a one shoulder turquoise tunic dress in light chiffon. She found a note hang on it. He mentioned what she should pack, when and where to meet him. He also insisted she brings the dress he sent. Her phone vibrated.

 

“Take a huge sleep, since you need it to cope up with me :P . Goodnight love, eat well before you head to sleep.”

 

She giggled the way he was imagining her. He was so proud he sent the message at the right moment. All thanks to his eight spies. He needs to treat them all to a feast to pay his debt. “As long as Yoona is happy.” He imagined eight hungry girls, he was thankful he is rich enough to feed all of them forever.

 

***

 

She spent the night at her father’s. He calculated every move, and planned everything to its little detail.

 

They were both super excited, and the night felt the longest in their lives.

 

At dawn, she stood outside the house with her suitcase. She wore a full length grey dress; she let loose of her hair hiding her face and big round sunglasses. Though she was half an hour earlier, she just waited for five minutes. He wanted to be early too and found her already waiting for him.

 

She slept some more in his car while he drove. He took some glances at her as the rising sun shined through her hair. It seems like the word beauty was made after Im Yoona came to the world. At least, it made sense in his dictionary the day he met her.

 

It took them three hours to reach Boryeong port passenger terminal. He woke her up and after hiding their faces with shawls, they took their places on board of the boat. Two girls across them gave them suspicious looks and gossiped together, their heart stopped fearing the worst.

 

They were thankful no one recognized them. They kept quiet and did so little movement in order to avoid attention. The ride takes normally two hours and a half.

 

The weather that day wasn’t pleasant, and the waves knocking the boat forced the captain to stop by Nokdo.

 

Just the word Nokdo pulled Seung Gi in discomfort. He liked the place but he only had misfortune in there.

 

They arrived at Nokdo. It was unplanned and Seung Gi felt lost. He was so embarrassed he had to go through this with his girlfriend’s presence.

 

3Oppa, what should we do now?" Sweat dripped from his forehead, he froze. His head empty no matter how hard he tried to react.

 

A loud shouting grabbed their attention."Seung Gi oppa and Yoona unnie?"

 

They heard the words that they feared; they looked at each other both pale. A little crowd followed them as they tried escaping. A hand stopped Seung Gi from walking. It was done.

 

"Jacob, Jane, where are you going without us?" (Speaking in English.) He didn’t understand and gave her a questioning look. She winked to him.

 

"you , Jane and Jacob are here!!" Another girl rushed there while the crowd disbanded.

 

The couple didn’t know what’s happening.

 

"I’m AmelDD, so so so so nice to meet you Seung Gi oppa." She beamed at him.

 

"Hey!! It’s not the moment for your fangirling, you’ll attract attention." Her friend said. "By the way I’m you nice to meet yo… you look amazing Yoo…" AmelDD put her hand over her friend’s mouth.

 

"You’re worse than me but still dare lecturing me." Seung Gi and Yoona understood what’s happening, those two girls are the one who were sitting across them a while ago. They must be here for vacation.

 

"Nice to meet both of you." Seung Gi said bowing.

 

"What are you doing here and how did you recognize us?" Yoona asked the two girls.

 

"This girl right here kept dreaming about meeting Lee Seung Gi, when I told her I’m seeing him across us, she didn’t believe me." you said. "She thought I was teasing her!" She finished, her friend stuck her tongue to her.

 

"We figured you are on holidays thus didn’t want to disturb you, but seeing a little crowd after you, we took it as a responsibility to save our bias." The couple was more than thankful.

 

"Whose fan are you?" Seung Gi asked.

 

"Oppa!" Yoona shouted. "Obviously AmelDD-sshi i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter