The One Where They Forget About The Popcorn

The One Where They Forget About The Popcorn [One~Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                You took another glance at the clock, realizing it was almost 40 minutes past the time Junhong said he would be at your house. With a bit of concern, you dialed his number and pressed the call button, waiting for an answer.
                - Hi! - he said; you could feel the smile in his voice - I'm sorry, I went home to change clothes and came to buy something to drink. And popcorn too. I'm already heading there.
                - Oh, alright - you laughed slightly at him explaining without even giving time for you to ask - I was just worried.
                - No need, I'm near.
                - Okay, bye~
                - Bye.

 

                Not long time later, you heard the doorbell ringing. Already knowing it was him, you opened the door only to be greeted by a pair of long arms holding your waist, pushing you inside the house, making you trip and almost fall, what caused you to grab his shirt out of fear.
                - Wait, the door! Stop, I'm going to hit the ground! - you said, being helplessly dragged backwards.
                - Hello - he smiled widely, pecked your lips, still not letting go of your waist.
                - Stupid - you pushed him slightly - Let go, I have to close the door.
                He released you from his embrace, you locked the door and walked to the kitchen, with him right behind you.
                - What did you bring? - you asked as he put the plastic bags on the counter.
                - Your favorite soda, and some popcorn. You said you wanted to watch movies...
                - Yes, that's perfect~
                - ...but I was thinking... Maybe... We could, you know, do something else.
                - Oh no, I don't want to keep playing video games with stupid little men on skateboards for hours again, you promised you wouldn't do that anymore - you frowned.
                - Nooo, I wasn't talking about that.
                - What is it then? - you looked at him, curious.
                - I don't know... Cuddling - he smiled again.
                - We can do that while watching the movie.
                - Bed cuddling - he said a bit lower this time, but still audible for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter