Chapter 9

Horikoshi's Secret Agents (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that surprised about Horikoshi secret agent, Yuto, Ryosuke, Keito, Yuri also Mirai and Suzuka now did their task to observed Ohara. They took turn to observed her and the first turn was Yuto. Before that, Nishiuchi briliantly put a tracker on her bag so it was easier for them to tracked her location from the tools given to them. Today was Yuri's turn to observed her while the other were studying like usual on Keito's caffe.

 

Yuri appeared with his tired face after almost three hours did his task. The others just saw him with pity look when he sat beside Ryosuke.

 

"What's with your frustated face?" Yuto asked without turned his face from the book he read.

 

“It’s so tiring!” Yuri said while drank Ryosuke’s juice without mind the owner’s complain. “I follow Ohara all day on the school and when I think she will directly go to her house after school end, she decided to visit a bookstore for 2 hours!” Yuri complain.

 

His friends just looked at him in pity. They could understand Yuri’s feeling because they also felt the same during did their task. However until this time, they didn’t find strangeness on Ohara.

 

“You know, I doubt it Ohara is the source of all that strange events. She is a good girl. She was my kind neighboor before she moved and she always help me or my family when there’s a problem.” Suddenly Mirai comment.

 

“She was also one of the people that didn’t misjudging me on junior high.” Yuto said while thinking.

 

“So..” Suzuka looked at them one by one. They smiled to her, and it seems they had a same thought.

 

“So, we must do this task seriously. We need to prove it that she wasn’t at fault.” Yuri said.

 

“Although if in the end she is indeed in fault, I think she has her own reason.” Keito said suddenly with serious face.

 

"Why you said it like that?" Suzuka asked.

 

Keito drank his juice before answered. "Like Koichi sensei said, Ohara always on the spot where the strange events happen. I think there is someone who ordered her. She is just a toy in this game." He said seriously.

 

As expected from Keito, he could conclude it fast like that. The rest of them just nodded their head.

 

"For now we just need to observe her carefully, who knows we can track who's the one that ordered her." Keito said.

 

***

 

Ryosuke entered his apartment, he went home a bit late today because today was his turn to followed Ohara. Earlier, Ohara had a date with her boyfriend and still Ryosuke didn't find anything strange around her.

 

Ryosuke frowned when he found the front door

0*unlocked and when he entered, he found Kota al7ready at home. It's unusual for him to came this early. Usually his brothers or his mother will came home when it's past midnight. Kota sat on the sofa while read a thick book.

 

"It's unusual for you to come home this late." Kota said when he saw his brother. Ryosuke just smiled and he walk toward the refrigerator and took a glass of water.

 

"I got a task from HSA." Ryosuke said after he drank all of his water. Kota raised his eyebrows, then he continued. "Now I understand why you and Hikaru often come home late when you was senior high school."

 

"Task..?" Kota murmured.

 

Ryosuke then sat beside his brother and the tv. Then he told Kota about what happen in his school and the task given to him and his friends. Kota just nodded and Ryosuke left him when he started read his thick book again.

 

It was after he finished his bath, Kota called him. "Ryosuke! There is a call for you."

 

He immediately walk toward his brother and took the family phone.

 

"Hello, who is this?" Ryosuke started.

 

"Ryosuke, help me!" Answered that person and Ryosuke frowned when he knew that was Mirai. She sounded so panic and that made him worried.

"Mirai? What happen? Are you okay?" Ryosuke asked worriedly.

 

"I am okay. But, my computer isn't okay. I need you in my house now, please. This is urgent, my brother's life is in your hands!" Mirai said dramatically. She was indeed has a brother that 2 years younger than him.

 

"But, what is the connection between the computer and your brother?" Ryosuke asked lazily, he was regret it felt worry earlier. Mirai just whined impatiently.

 

"Please just come here Ryosuke. I will explain it later." Mirai said. Ryosuke just agreed and after they ended the call, Ryosuke immediately grab his coat.

 

"Who is that Ryosuke? Your girlfriend?" Kota . Ryosuke just shrugged his shoulder and walked toward the door.

 

"Where you go?" Kota frowned when he saw his brother walked toward the front door.

 

"That was my friend, she need help for her computer. Maybe I will be back home a bit late, tell that to mom." Ryosuke said again.

 

"Is she really your friend?" Kota asked with a grin on his face. Ryosuke just rolled his eyes and ignored his brother then he left his house.

***

 

“So..?” Ryosuke asked when he already arrived at Mirai’s house and already sat calmly in front of the computer. He raised his eyebrows, signalled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter