Chapter 4

Horikoshi's Secret Agents (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This afternoon, Yuri, Yuto, Ryosuke, Keito and Suzuka were on Keito’s cafe. They agreed to made their history group assignment together. Mirai and Suzuka agreed to made it there because they knew that place and its atmosphere really good, but until this time Mirai didn’t arrive yet.

 

“Where is that girl actually!? Suzuka, does she really know this place?” Ryosuke asked the only girl there.

 

“She knows it Ryosuke-kun, we ever visited this place one. I already mail her and Mirai said she is still on the way here.” Suzuka answer calmly.

 

“If until 5 minutes she won’t come, I won’t forgive her! That annoying girl! She was the one that asked us to come on time and now she is the one who come late.” Ryosuke rant angrily while pouted, without he realized that Mirai already on his back and looked angry. Yuto, Yuri, Keito and Suzuka tried to hold their laugh because of those two.

 

Ryosuke looked at his friends and frowned. “Eh, why you look strangely at me like that? Is there something strange on my face?” Ryosuke asked confuse, but then Mirai stood beside him and pinched his ear strongly.

 

“Ah, ittai! Ittai!” Ryosuke shouted and he widened his eyes when he saw who was his attacker.

 

“Who are you calling annoying girl!? I just came late for 15 minutes and I had reason for that! I must search the materials for our assignment first for your information!” Mirai said while narrowed her eyes and still pinched Ryosuke’s ear.

 

Ryosuke just grinned heard that. “Eee..ah, sorry sorry, can you release my poor ear now?” Ryosuke asked with guilty face and Mirai just sighed and release her pinch.

 

“That’s why, if you didn’t know, don’t easily angry like that. Although I’m late, at least I bring the materials and not like you, you must thank me you know, but then what can I hope from such an ignorant boy from you.” Mirai said while took the seat beside Suzuka. Heard himself being called like that, Ryosuke tsk-ing and started the never ending argument between them,

 

“So, you aren’t genuine to do that, right? You just want a gratitude from me and maybe you will order me around because of it, right? Such an annoying girl!” Ryosuke exclaimed.

 

Mirai rolled her eyes before retorted, “You and your stupid mind, aahh if not because Suzuka want to be on your group that so inseparable, I won’t be here now!” Mirai replied with fierce tone.

 

“Me too! If not because my friends want to join you two that are inseparable, I won’t be here!” Ryosuke replied.

 

Yuri, Yuto, Keito and Suzuka just sighed looked at them. They wanted to make the assignment peacefully but Ryosuke and Mirai made a scene again. Yuri then walk toward those two and pulled them away from each other.

 

“Stop it you two! We are here to make the assignment, not to watch your bickering.” He said and gave Ryosuke and Mirai a fierce looked. The two just pouted but obeyed nonetheless and they sat calmly, but they still able to retort at each other.

 

“Ignorant boy!” Mirai said while looked at Ryosuke, and Ryosuke replied with “Annoying girl!”  

 

“You two, stop it.” Yuto said this time with calm yet cold tone. Ryosuke and Mirai suddenly silent, because it’s so rare for Yuto to intervene them. If even Yuto open his mouth this time, it’s mean their bickering went too far. The bickering couple really silent now and just listen to their friends about their assignment.

***

 

Ryosuke walked toward his apartment. When he entered, no one at home. Kota must be practice at hospital and Hikaru still in college while their mother still busy on one of her shooting location. He sighed and walk toward the refrigerator to took a glass of water. After he drank it, he walked toward his room and laid on his bed and had some thoughts about Mirai and his relationship.

 

Actually he thought that Mirai was an interesting girl. She easily to socialized with people from all level and in addition with Suzuka’s attractiveness, made those two girls easily accepted by him and his friends. For all this time they never invited girl friends to join their study at Keito’s cafe, but it’s seems an exception for Mirai and Suzuka.

 

Meanwhile, Ryosuke wondered in every meeting he always argued with Mirai and it’s seems they never run out topic to be argued. However, in serious time they could work well together. For example, earlier when they had difficult time to decided on the title of their assigment, Ryosuke and Mirai had same concept for their title.

 

On other time when they were on the same group on game topic on English, they didn’t argued like usual and work well together so they got the highest score on the class. However on relax time, they always argued. It’s so confusing for Ryosuke.

 

Also because he seriously to study and a lot of assignment, he didn’t realize it’s three weeks already since the first day of the school and that made him remember two days later there would be training for the new student council members of horikoshi gakuen. Keito, Suzuka, Mirai and him were selected as the new members.

 

Because he enjoyed himself thought about that training, Ryosuke didn’t realized that his mother already home. Heard his mother said “Tadaima” made Ryosuke came out from his room and wondered why his mother came home early with wide smile plastered on her beautiful face.

 

“Mom, it’s so rare for you to come this early.” Ryosuke said.

 

“Oh, Ryosuke! I’m so happy today!” His mother said happily.

 

“What happen?”

 

“Today, the shooting went smoothly and the producer said he will add the drama to directed by me.” His mother answered. His mother was a director.

 

“Why are you so happy like that? It’s not usual for you, right? Your works always invite other works after all.” Ryosuke replied while he took a seat on the couch.

 

“It’s not only that you know. The producer invited me to dinner to disscuss about new movie that will directed by me and that’s mean they see my talent! Who knows they will acknowledge me as Hollywood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter