Chapter 5

Horikoshi's Secret Agents (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tomorrow morning, Ryosuke already forgot about his sad conversation with his brothers the day before. Heard his brothers’ words, he understood it’s just wasted of time to thought about his father and this morning he already back like his usual self. That made Kota and Hikaru sighed in relief.

 

When Ryosuke arrived at school he told Keito, Suzuka and Mirai about the meeting for the new members of student council today.

 

“Oh, it’s today. Thanks for remind us Ryosuke.” Mirai said.

 

Ryosuke smirked heard that then tapped Mirai’s shoulder. “You are lucky you know, have a good friend like me.” Ryosuke said and Mirai rolled her eyes heard that narcisist comment.

 

“Don’t be too high about yourself, your ignorant and narcisist boy!” Mirai retort. Ryosuke wanted to replied, but their teacher already came so they back to their seat and started the lesson. Mirai showed a triumphant smile toward Ryosuke and the latter just looked annoyedly at her.

 

On break time, Keito, Ryosuke, Mirai and Suzuka headed toward the student council room for the meeting . When they arrived there, they were a bit surprised because there were just their upperclassman there. Inoo Kei the student council president, also Takaki Yuya,  Shinkawa Yua and Sano Hinako. They looked so panic and that made Keito, Ryosuke, Suzuka and Mirai approached them.

 

“Senpai, what happen?” Keito asked them.

 

“Ah, you’re here.” Inoo just said briefly and then his focused back on the computer in front of him.

“Don’t you know the meeting was canceled?” Hinako asked them again and they just shook their head.

 

“We didn’t hear the announcement, but why its canceled?” Mirai asked her seniors.

 

“We have a bit of problem here. The main computer of student council got attack by a virus and we can’t delete it while there are a lot of important datas here.” Takaki explained frustatedly.

 

“Why not asked Ryosuke to fix it? He is so good in technology anyway. Until this time he can delete all dangerous virus.” Keito suddenly adviced.

 

The senpais looked at each other and thought for awhile and finally Inoo nodded.

 

“Okay, Ryosuke-kun please look at this computer.” Inoo gave his smile when Ryosuke nodded.

 

Ryosuke then started to work on the computer. He looked so serious and it’s always like that whenever he was in front of computer. Keito, Mirai, Suzuka and the four senpais just waited for him. After one hour Ryosuke then shift his eyes from the computer and looked at all of them.

 

“I can’t delete it. It’s too hard. The first thing I can do now just to quarantine the virus so the other datas won’t be affected.” Ryosuke said with a sigh.

 

“At least it’s better than get all the datas affected. Now we can moved the unaffected datas then.” Inoo said calmly.

 

“I will try to search for the antivirus then.” Ryosuke said and wanted to said something again when he got interrupted by someone.

 

“It’s not needed.” Someone said from the door frame and all the eyes on that room turn to that person’s direction and found Arioka Daiki stood there with expresionless face.

 

“I know how to delete it, no need to wait or quarantine the virus.” Daiki said calmly while walked toward the main computer and immediately worked on it, even ignored the others that stared at him. For 30 minutes he worked on the computer and finally he finished it. 

 

“It’s deleted already. No need to move the datas.” Daiki said.

 

“Wow, you’re indeed amazing.” Shinkawa commented.

 

Ryosuke felt defeated because his help wasn’t needed at all and that made him felt a bit angry. In addition, suddenly Daiki said, “If a problem like this get delayed, it will make a bigger problem for us. You should wait for me earlier and not need to quarantine or even move the datas.” Daiki said while stared at Ryosuke cynically. That made Ryosuke angrier toward the older boy.

 

Felt offended because of Daiki’s words, Ryosuke retorted, “At least I wasn’t do nothing and tried to save the important datas.” Ryosuke said with a sharp glare toward Daiki.

 

Daiki just chuckled lazily and now he also glared at Ryosuke. “Yeah, but your way was useless. If you want to be advance in this field you must work and learn harder.” Daiki said coldly. Ryosuke clenched his fist to control his anger heard that words from Daiki.

 

“I always work hard and tried my best and never be arrogant, unlike you!” Ryosuke said furiously.

 

The others could only silent looked at Daiki and Ryosuke. Felt the tension rising, Takaki came forward and tapped both Daiki and Ryosuke shoulder.

 

“Ma, ma..just stop it you two. Now, how if all of you back to your class?” Takaki said and turn his eyes toward his juniors. “We will inform you about the next meeting.” He added and gave his smile.

 

Knew that was the sign of dismissed, Ryosuke, Keito, Mirai and Suzuka back to their class. Ryosuke still mad with Daiki while the older just indifferent of it. When they arrived at cafeteria, Ryosuke just sat on the table with blank face while his friends include Yuri and Yuto also there and just silent after told about what happen on the student council room.

 

“Am I that stupid?” Ryosuke muttered suddenly made his friends looked at him. “I always try my best. I know he is better than me, but he didn’t need to act arrogant like that.” He continued again. His friends just looked at each other. Actually they also felt Daiki’s word earlier was to much.

 

“Don’t think about it too much Ryosuke.” Yuto said. “Maybe it’s just his nature to act like that.” Yuri continued.

 

“Yuto-kun and Yuri-kun indeed true, Ryosuke.” Mirai added while tapped Ryosuke’s shoulder. “Although you’re an ignoranewt boy, but I acknowledge your ability in technology.” She said again while grin widely, tried to make the gloomy Ryosuke back to his usual self. However, Ryosuke just ignored her and didn’t retorted back like usual and that made his friends looked at each other once again. Then they realized Ryosuke felt really upset about it. While Ryosuke, he indeed felt upset and not only because Daiki’s words but also because someone could defeat him this time.

***

 

Yuri, Yuto, Keito, Ryosuke, Suzuka and Mirai were have their study group again on Keito’s café to finish their group assignment. This time, they sorted out the material for the topic, but again the infamous Mirai-Ryosuke fight happen. It’s seems those two didn’t mind their surrounding and just drowned on their own world.

 

“I think it’s good if we discuss about Akechi Mitsuhide. He was a famous person.” Ryosuke said while his hand on his chin. In opposite, Mirai gave another suggest, “Why not we discuss about Oda Nobunaga? He also famous”

 

“But, Oda Nobunaga really really famous. For sure a lot of group will discuss about him. I want our group to have different and unique topic.” Ryosuke replied.

 

“But if we use Oda Nobunaga then we can get the material easily.” Mirai rejected.

 

“What’s with you!? We must be different you know!” Ryosukestarted to got mad.

 

“No, still it’s better we choose Oda Nobunaga!” Mirai replied, didn’t want to lose.

“Akechi Mitsuhide is better!” Ryosuke scowled.

 

Now those two already stood up facing each other with hands on their own waist and send a killer glare toward each other. Again the other four just sighed looked at them. Actually few days ago they already decided the topic would be Tokugawa Ieyasu. However looked like Ryosuke and Mirai didn’t pay attention at it.

 

“Hey! Until when you want to fight!? For your information, our topic will be Tokugawa Ieyasu!” Yuri said impatiently. Ryosàuke and Mirai surprised because of it and finally they calmed down.

 

“That’s what you get if you didn’t pay attention.” Came Yuto’s cold commented and both Ryosuke and Mirai just smiled sheepish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter