Chapter 2

Horikoshi's Secret Agents (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuto walked slowly toward his house. He felt tired after a full day study. When he arrived home, he immediately changed his uniform to casual clothes and cooked dinner for him and his father. He already used to do this after his mother left the family for another man. His father came back home and greet him then change his clothes, then he help Yuto to prepared the dinner. After they finished, Yuto immediately prepared himself to went to his gymnasium where he did his club activities. When he just prepared himself, suddenly his father asked him, “How about your day Yuto?”

 

Yuto gave a smile before answered, “Fine, dad. I can follow all the lesson, and it’s so interesting.” Yuto said calmly. His father smiled and patted his shoulder.

 

“Good. I hope you keep your hard work for the scholarship. I’m really proud to have a son like you. I also will work hard to atone my sin in the past.” Said his father again after he ruffled Yuto’s hair and headed back to his room. Yuto just looked at his retreated figure while a small smile on his face.  

 

Yuto’s family wasn’t a rich one like his friends, Ryosuke, Keito and Yuri. It’s lucky his father got a job and became an ordinary worker at small company. Actually in the past, his family quite a rich and happy family. However, since his mother left home for another man when Yuto just entered junior high school, his father became frustated. In addition at that time one of his father’s colleague slander his father and made him fired from his job. 

 

Since that time Yuto’s father became a drunkard and always gambling. Yuto couldn’t do nothing about it and he really desperate even he almost couldn’t continue his study. For him to survive he must work part time delivered newspaper before he went to school while his father was lazying around and always came home drunk. 

 

Once Yuto felt there was no hope in his father so he ran away from home. At that time he met some gangster and those people invited him even help him to survive but in the wrong way. Yuto just follow them because he didn’t have other choice. He thought that no one love him anymore, even his own mother left him.

 

It’s lucky at that time he met with Keito. Keito was the one that help him to solve his problem. At first, Yuto didn’t believe at Keito because he scared that Keito will left him like his mother so he always pushed Keito away whenever the boy approached him. Although Yuto always pushed him like that, Keito never gave up to help him and he even made Ryosuke and Yuri join him to help Yuto and knock some senses on Yuto’s father.

 

His friends also accepted Yuto’s condition and never judge him. Once Yuto told them the story about his famil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter