NOT AN UPDATE, BUT AN ANNOUNCEMENT

Horikoshi's Secret Agents (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hai everyone! How are you? I hope all of you are fine ne~

saa, as the title state above, I will make an announement for this story..

maybe this will make you a bit dissapointed, but me as the author also regretted it.

as you know, I didn't update this story for a long time..maybe some of you in wonder why I never update it, while I state on my profile that I won't go on hiatus if ever I still have on-going story..

Now, I will put this story on hold for the time being until the time I also can't decide. the reason?

First is, my phone where I save this story got broken and I lost all the data, even the original one. I don't know how to fix it and for now I don't have time to fix my phone as I live nomaden and far from my home for my study...

and sadly, I don't have the back up :(

I tried to asked my friend if ever they have my data, because I remembered that I gave some of them the original one and I hope some of them still have it...although until now they also didn't search for it yet because they also have more important matter than search for my data..

so, for all my subscribers, readers and voters, I deeply apologized for this matter. I really feel guilty because all of you already make time to subscribe this and read this but then I left it hanging and make all of you curious. I really apologized. :(

I hope I can find the data and can fix my phone, so I can start to make this again. for your unders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter