CH.5

Street Rats

Hyuk`s POV

I woke up to nothing. I didn`t have a nightmare. That`s new, i`ve always had a nightmare every night since I was 8. It was the only kind of dream I had. I looked towards my clock to see it was 7:46AM. I got up to check on Leo and Ravi only to see them sound asleep. I went to grab some clothes and a towel to take a shower. I found it strange how I took an instant liking to these two, I usually keep a hidden wall up, yet they had walked right through it. When I was out of the shower, I checked on the two again, still asleep. I went to make us a western style breakfast, eggs with toast and bacon. Quick and simple. I started and not long after the smells went around the house did the boys come out. They looked at me as if they were expecting orders.

"Sit, it`ll be done soon." I said with a smile. They did as I said, a bit reluctantly. I served it on the plates I had set down earlier.

"Thank you." They said a bit hushed. I smiled and began eating my breakfast. After breakfast, those two insisted on washing the dishes and wouldn't take no for an answer.

"You know Ravi, you snore really loud." I said as it was the only thing on my mind. Leo seem to find it a bit funny and have such a small smile to me while said person almost drops a plate. "It wasn’t hard to fall asleep with, just loud. Though I suppose having noise is better then not." At this point I just wanted someone to bother a little.

"Noise is better, especially if it’s music." He replied, agreeing that noise is better then silence. I wonder if they know silence like I do, what it can make you do. I shook my head.

"I still have some of my old clothes, so you can take a shower. I have a new pack of underwear as well. Hongbin must have came over last night when we were all asleep, he has a key." I told them as they finished the dishes.

"Thank you. I’ll go take a shower first." Leo said.

"At 11:15 we’re going to the cafe, I have an afternoon shift today." They seemed a bit excited, even if it didn’t show on their faces. By the time all of us were done, it was 11:12. Perfect timing. And when we got there, 11:56, a bit earlier then usual. To say the manager, sadly Eunkwang-hyung, was happy to see them again was a bit of an under statement.

"Hyung, get off of them." Hyuk said without much force in his voice.

"You’re not really doing anything to stop me." He stated.

"Because it should be obvious that they don’t want you hanging over them like that."

"Hyuk, not everyone knows how to read people like you." He said as he got back to work. Ravi and Leo looked a bit shocked to hear that.

"Well you should learn how then." I was to busy serving people to really care. Besides N-hyung and Eunkwang-hyung constantly bugging them, I think they were pretty OK with being here. Maybe I should leave them here while im at school tomorrow. Maybe.