CH.1

Street Rats

Hyuk’s POV

I was on my way to school, ridding the bus when we passed the shelter. I always wondered what it looked like and what kind of people lived in it, though I just never seemed to have the time. That’s when I saw two boys, seemingly younger then me, walking towards it and a bunch of children from the shelter run up to them. They must be living there. I sighed and looked at my schedule once again. Soon enough, the bus got to my stop and it was time for my first day of collage. As soon as I stepped foot on campus, N-hyung practically pounced me.

"MY LITTLE BABY HYUK IS NOW A COLLAGE MAN!!!" soon after this attack, two more followed. Damn these hyungs. Gongchan got Hongbin-hyung off me while Jinyoung-hyung and Baro-hyung got N-hyung and Ken-hyung off me. Gongchan was actually pretty close with me despite us knowing each other less then a year, that’s why I don’t call him hyung. Sure i'm close with N-hyung and Ken-hyung and of course my childhood friend, Hongbin-hyung, but all of them like me calling them hyung. We checked to see which classes we had together and saw the only class we all had was singing. The rest of the classes i had gotten were to help me open a cafe. I`ve always dreamed of opening a cafe, mostly because the people who first encouraged me were my parents. They died about 11 years ago when I was 9, but thanks to their buissness that my uncle now owns, they had left more then enough for me to move into a apartment when I graduated high school.Now I have these guys supporting me. But I did have a few classes other classes with them, mostly Gongchan. Like I said, they were supporting me and actually want to help me when I start out, maybe even stay. The whole day was filled with classes annoucing what they will be teaching and what we might need and stuff like that. When school ended, I already knew I had just missed the bus back to my street so I just decided to walk home, not much to do today anyways. I put my headphones in and started walking home. I looked around the street when someone ran into me. That person almost falling and on instinct, I wrapped my arm around their waist. When I actually looked at who ran into me, I saw it was one of the boys from this morning.

 

"Hey there, you okay?" I asked before I let go. He looked a bit scared.

 

"Sorry sir." Wow that was a deep voice.

 

"Look, its ok, and you dont have to call me sir." I said with a slight smile, he was just so cute. I looked up and saw the other boy from this morning.

 

"Ravi, are you ok?" A sweeter voice asked. Too cute!

 

"I am hyung." The deeper voice one, Ravi, said.

 

"Hmm, it`s kind of cold out. As an apology, you guys should let me buy you coffee." As soon as the word coffee came out of my mouth, the older one looked like he wanted to say yes. Ravi looked just as amused as I was.

 

"Sure, that would be nice, thank you." Ravi said politely.

 

"Lets go then. Oh and just for reference, my name is Sanghyuk, you can call me Hyuk for short." I said with a smile on my face.

 

 


Changed it from how it was before, I didnt like how it came out