CH.2

Street Rats

Ravi`s POV

Well this is a first. Usually when I ran into people, they let me fall and check their walets to make sure I didn`t steal it, bastards. This one, though, wrapped his arm around my waist to stop me from falling.

"Hey there, you okay?" The man asked me before letting me go. Nice voice he`s got.

"Sorry sir." I said, hoping he won`t get mad at me 

"Look, its ok, and you dont have to call me sir." He said with a slight smile, god that`s attractive.

"Ravi, are you ok?" Taekwoon-hyung said. when had he gotten here?

"I am hyung." I said so he won`t hurt this man.

"Hmm, it`s kind of cold out. As an apology, you guys should let me buy you coffee." Taekwoon-hyung seems like he really wants to go.

"Sure, that would be nice, thank you." I answered for my hyung. This boy seems too innocent to want to hurt us, even hyung seems to think so.

"Lets go then. Oh and just for reference, my name is Sanghyuk, you can call me Hyuk for short." Cute~. On our way to the cafe. Hyung seemed willing to go as Hyuk led the way. The cafe looked amazing.

"Hyuk, you`re suppose to come in on Wednesday." A boy told him. Obviouly he works here.

"Yeah, I know Gongchan, just thought I would take these two to one of the best cafe I know." He replied with a wide smile.

"Haha, nice, so what will you two have?" the boy, Gongchan(?), asked as he sat us down at a table.

"Latte." Was all hyung said, typical.

"I`ll have hot chocolate." I said timidly. All that boy did was smile at me.

"And a chocolate milkshake." The boy said before writing the last item down. Hyuk didn`t even order yet that boy knew what he wanted.

"So, mind telling me you names? or even just nickname." He said with a kind smile. Please stop seeming so perfect.

"I’m Ravi and he’s Leo." I said when our drinks got here.

"Cool. How old are you two?"

"16 each, I’ll will be 17 soon and before you ask, we only have each other, we live at the shelter." Leo-hyung said. Normally he doesn’t give tell people were homeless.

"Ah, so I’m your hyung then! I’m 20." He said with a smile and ignoring the fact that we live at the shelter. Must not care too much. Suddenly, there were muffins placed in front of me and hyung.

"No offense, but I’ve seen you two at the shelter before and thought you might want something to eat." A man who I haven’t seen before said. I looked at his name tag and saw he was the manager. "I hope you don’t mind me sending you two back there with a bag of muffins." Wow, this was a lucky day, hit drinks and now something to bring back. The kids are going to love this.

"Thank you so much." I said. I truly am greatful. After chatting with Hyuk-hyung, he even got Leo-hyung to speak more, the manager gave us the bags of muffins he told us he would and Hyuk-hyung walked us back to the shelter. Everyone seemed surprised and happy at the same time. Hyuk gave a quite giggle before leaving with a bunch of thanks going after him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Im pretty satisfied with this chapter so I think i`ll keep it like this.