Prologue

Street Rats

Leo`s POV

, its getting colder. Normally me and Wonshik would go to the shelter around this time but this year its full with kids ranging from 3 to 12 so most of the olders, including us, who have been through what they`re going through are going to leave it for them, the olders who arent leaving are the sickest so we`re making them stay. Everyone in that shelter has someone to call family, whether it be by blood or not, yet we all stick together. Some have gotten out of this hellhole life we live in but stay true to their roots. Wonshik and I can only hope to have that kind of future. Some of the ones who left and became teachers come here on the weekend, some with some of their students who want their community service over with, those students usally come even after their community service is up. They`ve been teaching us, helping us grow. Others like our favorite hyungs, Luhan and Xiumin, have gotten to be CEO`s of companies and donate to help us. I wish god will be as kind to us as he was to them and let us have a future like them.

 

Hyuk`s POV

Umma, appa, I still miss you. It`s still pretty lonley here, sure Hongbin hyung has been here for me since you guys left, but recently he`s been spending more time with his new boyfriend, Gongchan as he likes to be called, he`s pretty intresting and so are his friends. Still confuses me how him and his brother call eachother friends and not brothers though. Ken hyung and N hyung are closer then ever, they JUST realized their feelings for each other. I wish someone was here for me like they have. Well, today is my first day of collage so I should eat and head out soon.