CH.4

Street Rats

Gongchan`s POV

What? WHat?!

 

"WHAT?!?! NO ING OFFENCE, BUT DIDN`T YOU JUST MEET THEM YESTERDAY?!" I yelled, shocked at Hyuk`s desision.

 

"Yeah, so? At lest for a week. I mean, those guys promised to comeback for them and us so at least i`ll know they`re safe." He pouted. That ing pout. No one can resist it. No one.

 

"Well...they never even said it was ok. Take into consideration how they feel about it." I said looking at anywhere but him. Damn boy. Damn hyungs and Choco*. How can they be ok with this?

 

Hyuk`s POV

"So, will you two stay with me?" I asked with a little too much hope. They both seemed conflicted. They looked at each other as if to have a silent conversation.

 

"Ok, we`ll stay...but how come only Gongchan asked?" Ravi said, suprising my hyungs.

 

"That`s because Hongbin, Ken, and I have been with Hyuk for a long time. Hongbin and him knew each other first and didn`t meet us for a couple of years. Ken and Sanduel are cousins, hence how we know him. Sanduel knew Jinyoung, Baro, and CNU and introduced us back in middle school. So we`re all use to his by now. As for Gongchan, he and Jinyoung are half brothers. Jin`s mom and their dad ended it on mutual turms and had good relationship after the divorece. Their dad died married to Gongchan`s mom when they were young. Gongchans mother had to go over seas almost a year ago, and being on good turms with Jin`s mom, left him with Jin and his mom, thus meeting us. So he`s still not use to that kids bullcrap." N-hyung said as if it were an every day thing. Even if it was mean, I could`t deny it.

"I`ll drive you back home when you three are ready." Sanduel-hyung said. I looked at them and smiled. After chatting and everyone getting to know them and vice versa, Leo started to pull on my sleevee and yawned. God this boy is as cute as a cat.

 

"Hyung, can you take us to my apartment now?"

 

"Yeah, sure. I`m feeling a bit sleepy anyways." The ride home was quite but fast. When we got to my apartment, I showed them the bathroom and the extra room I had, which they seemed to pass out in pretty quickly. I did the same when I got to my room with one thought in mind. I'm lucky I have an afternoon shift and no school tomorrow.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Gongchan and Hongbin actually are friends and Gongchan calls Hongbin choco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em7e9xtG9vQ