O--- 4

Obsession

“So.. any explanation for your behavior last two days?” Wendy looked into Minho’s eyes, deeply.

“What did I do? Ohh please Miss Son, I’m busy. Can’t you see I’m working right now?” Minho avoided eye contact with Wendy. He then continued his job, wiping the tables.

“Oppa, you are rich. And why you are still here, working at a café, as a waiter?”

“The rich one is my brother. Not me.”

“Lol what’s the difference? If I’d be you, I won’t do these kind of stuffs. Ohh maybe I’ll open up a boutique.. or saloon, ohhh ohhh spa can do!~” Wendy grinned.

“Well that’s the difference between you and me.” Minho then smiled and patted Wendy’s head. “Hey, if I’m not mistaken, you have a big bungalow, luxurious sport car and 11 butlers. So, why don’t you make your dreams come true?” Minho laughed.

“Oppa it’s not funny, okay?” Wendy widened her eyes.

“What? You said so before. Remember when I offered you to marry me, then you said-“

“Bla bla bla I don’t hear you~ What? Did you say something? Oh well, my hearing is getting worse I need to go for check-up.” Wendy cut Minho from re-story that embarrassing conversation.

“Then you rejected me, saying that you already have a rich boyfriend and he gave you-“

“Oh my phone is ringing. Who call me?” Again, Wendy cut Minho with some unnecessary stuffs.

“A big bungalow, yellow sport car. And when you asked for a butler, he gave you all his 11 butlers.” Minho was getting enjoyed teasing the young lady who is blushing right now.

“Oppa, stop it.. jebal ;_; “ Wendy nearly cried getting teased that way. Minho laughed so hard that his tears coming out from his eyes. “You are sooooo mean. I hate you.”

“Really? Oh it’s okay. I have two more ladies that love me~” He meant by Krystal and Joy.

Krystal, Joy and Wendy really love Minho. For them, Minho is like a great brother that takes care of them well. Minho too, reviews the three young ladies as his own sisters and treats them just like he treats Sulli, his biological sister. But they have no idea about their future. They actually have been destined to go through a hard situation. Between love and friendship, which one goes first?

"Two more ladies? Are you sure? Krystal already married to a pilot and Joy.. oh you are too late. She likes Kai for godness sake. So now, you only have me."  Wendy grinned, looking at Kai. Then she kneeled down. "Oh Choi Minho, will you marry me?" she acted as if she's purposing Minho.

Minho cannot force himself not to burst into a laughter. "I'm sorry Wendy Son, I already have a rich girlfriend. She gave me a large house with mini coopers and oh yeaahh 20 butlers."

"Oppaaaa!!" Minho still laughing. "You know my boyfriend is not real right? I just make stories duh."

"I know, I know. It's just fun teasing you like this~" Minho pinched Wendy's nose.

"Aww!" she gave Minho a sharp glance. "I've been here for hours and you didn't even invite me to sit and where's my drink. I'm a guest!"

"I'm sure you still remember that this is a cafe, right? Should I really do that?" Wendy made a face and quickly sat, covering her own mistake. "So, what do you want to drink, young lady?" Minho was ready with a small notebook.

"Coca cola shake" 

"There's no such thing here." Minho rolled his eyes.

"Okay fine. Mango juice?"

Minho noted and quickly went to the counter. Few minutes later, Minho came with the drink.

"Why you didn't tell us that you work here? I mean, if I wasn't moved to stopped by, I wouldn't know." Wendy asked as soon as Minho sat infront of her.

"Why should I?"

"Because this place is beautiful!" Wendy looked around and yeah, it is indeed very beautiful. The cafe was a garden concept and it's very peaceful. There's even bird cages with birds inside. They played some ballad music and duh this cafe is perfect!

Minho smiled. "You like it?" he asked, while his eyes wandered around the cafe.

Wendy nodded without any hesitation. "And I'm sure Joy will like this too. For Krystal.. I think she's not into this." she said without being asked.

"Ohyeah! Speak about Joy! Oppa, you know what? I think she's really obsessed with Kai oh god. Do you know that she already found Kai's instagram account and stalked him every day? She even asked Krystal everything about Kai and I bet she must know where does Kai lives."

"Why ask Krystal?"

"Because Kai was her neighbour before she moved to Seoul! Oh god I hope it's not one-sided love. She seems like very very very very into Kai. It's like how a fangirl stalking their bias. No! She's more like a sasaeng fan-"

"Can we.. stop talking about Kai seriously?" Minho cut Wendy who was very excited telling Minho everything that Joy did.

"Are you.. by any chance.. jealous of Kai?" Wendy asked with curiousity. "When I'm think about it, that day, you suddenly left and mad at Kai and.. and.. DO YOU LIKE JOY?!" Wendy asked, half screaming, with eyes widely opened.

Minho was surprised with that 'accusation'. "Are you insane?! Slow down your volume people might hear, moron!" Minho covered his face with his palms as everyone in the cafe was looking at them.

"So.. it's true? You like Joy?" Wendy asked, whispered.

"What are you talking about? She's a sister to me. Just like you and Krystal duh." Minho rolled his big eyes.

Wendy smiled evilly.