O--- 3

Obsession

Minho and Wendy waited patiently for Krystal. Krystal promised to join them at the cafe. The cafe was really packed with people and thankfully Wendy's eyes caught an empty table.

"Where the hell Krystal is ohmygod. Don't say that her husband forbid her to meet us."   Wendy sighed.

"Your mouth haish. I don't think he'll be that mean. Oh by the way, what's his name again? I forgot." Minho asked while looking at his phone, typing something.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Wendy frowned, trying to remember Krystal's huband's name. "Chaaaaaangg Chaaaaang Changmin I guess. I don't know." Wendy looked at the counter. Seems like there are still a few more people queued before Joy. Wendy sighed again. She was so thirsty but since there were too many people, she had to wait longer.

"What's with that sigh Wendy..." Minho shook his head.

"No-"

"Hey guys!" Krystal suddenly appeared with a cheer face..... and a kid..?

"Wow wow wait. Whose child is this?" Wendy, with a shocked face asked, pointing at the kid.

Krystal looked at the kid and smiled. "Who else? Mine of course!" she patted the kid's head softly. "Jisung-ah, say hi to uncle Minho and aunty Wendy."

Jisung turned to Minho and Wendy. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jisung. Nice to meet you." and that little boy bowed.

Minho smiled. "Aww cute~"

"Alright. Straight to the point Mrs Krystal. Did you get pregnant before marry that Chang chang ah whoever his name is?"

"Eww your mouth. Lemme punch it. Jisung is.. Changmin's son.. with his ex-wife." Krystal said slowly to see her friends' reaction. As expected, they were surprised. "They divorced when Jisung was still a baby. Changmin said his ex-wife doesn't like his carrier. Yeah you know, being a pilot is really busy." Krystal continued and they nodded in understand.

 

Joy  was getting bored. She queued for too long. She looked at her friends' table. Seems like Krystal already arrived but she's still stucked at the counter, waiting for her turn. After few more minutes, finally it was her turn. Joy smiled to the cashier. "4 frosty coffees, 1 orange juice and one piece of chocolate cake." The cashier smiled back and quickly take the orders.

Joy ordered orange juice and chocolate cake because she saw Krystal brought a little boy with him. She waited for few minutes before her orders were ready. But because of too many people there, they don't have enough trays. Bad luck for Joy, she has too carry all her orders.

She turned to her friends, wishing for Minho's help. She shouted Minho's name, but he didn't hear it. Joy sighed, "How to carry all these?! Choi Minho you deaf man." she muttered under her breathe.

"It seems like you need help..?" Suddenly Joy heard a stranger's voice. She turned to the voice. Her heart dropped seeing the person in front of her.

KAI?!?!?!

Joy was tongue-tied. Her eyes were sticked on Kai's eyes. Kai's smile made Joy's heart beat even faster. Do you want me to die with your smile, Kai? You are such a bad boy. How did your smile can cause my sleep to be distructed? I hate you..

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah.. I'm okay.." Joy still looked at Kai passionately, without any shame.

Kai laughed seeing Joy. "Let me carry these." He took all the 4 frosty coffees. "You carry the cake and the juice, okay?" with that, he smiled again.

Joy nodded. Kai started to walk towards Krystal because he can guess Joy will have drinks with them. Thinking that Kai won't hear her, Joy squealed happily. "My heeeeeaaaaarttttt oh my godddd." she then took a deep breathe. "Okay, cool Joy, cool." She tried to calm herself. "But I caaaaan't he's too handsomeee"

Joy then took the orange juice and the chocolate cake. She followed Kai's footsteps.

 

Krystal felt somone's presence so she looked up. She was shocked too, seeing Kai.. with Joy. "Kai? What are you doing here?"  Krystal's question made Wendy and Minho who were focused on their handphones raised their heads too.

Wendy frowned seeing Kai, felt something strange. But she even frowned when she saw Minho's changed in expressions.

"I was thinking to have a drink here but then there are so many people. So I wanted to leave and then I saw your friend that seems need help. So I help her." Kai said and put those coffees on the table. Joy also put the juice and the cake on the table.

"Oh.. great." Wendy commented.

"Oh and I haven't introduce you to my friends. This is Minho, Wendy, and the one you helped, Joy. Not to forget, my son, Jisung." Kai smiled to all of them. "So, since you're alone here, why don't you join us?" Krystal said and gave Joy a naughty smile.

"Aaa, why not..? Thanks anyway." Kai agreed and sat next to Minho. He looked at Minho and smiled.

"Okay guys I have to go now. I have works to do. See ya." Minho stood up and was trying to leave.

Kai suddenly held Minho's hand. "What work? Today is Sunday, weekend." he asked, innocently.

Minho looked at Kai and he suddenly felt annoyed with him. He changed his gaze to his hand, signing Kai to let go of his hand. Kai seemed like understand the sign and quickly let go of the hand. Minho stared back at Kai. "None. Of. Your. Bussiness." and then he left.

 

 

 


 

I haven't update for a long while I'm sorry. I just finished my exams and phewww.

By the way, I know Jisung is much bigger but you just view him as a 5-year-old boy, can you? I have no other choices since I'm using SMartists. Jisung is the youngest among the boys so yeah.