O--- 1

Obsession

"Congratulatiooooooooons!"

"Congrats dear,"

"Awwww thank you so much guys!" The three of them hugged each other. 

It's been a long time since they hang out together. How they miss the moments.

"So... where's the groom?" Joy started, feeling curious. She never saw Krystal's boyfriend all this time. All of sudden, she received an invitation card to Krystal's wedding. Joy looked everywhere, trying to spot the guy who managed to attract her friend.

Krystal pointed towards her husband using . Joy and Wendy followed her duck lips. "Ooooohhh not bad." Wendy commented.

"Not bad? Heyy, he's the most handsome guy that ever exist in this world, okay?" Krystal defended her husband, jokingly.

"Hahahaha Minho oppa is better, I think." Wendy didn't think of losing to Krystal. Joy just laughed, happy seeing her friends.

"Minho oppa? Aaahh I miss him. Where is he now?" Krystal suddenly remembered of her first crush, Choi Minho.

"Hey, you're a married lady. Bear in your mind! Minho oppa is mine!" Joy joked. And the three of them laughed. Back then, in their schoollife, the three of them once liked Minho. Minho was a nice senior. But they just like him. They never thought about having affair with him.

"I heard someone mentioned my name...?" The tall handsome guy suddenly appeared behind Krystal. Krystal was very surprised.

"Oppppppaaaa!" she half screamed seeing her beloved sunbae. 

Minho laughed. Krystal's expression is too funny for him. "Here, for you." Minho handed her a wrapped box. "Congratulations on your wedding." He patted her head slowly.

"I thought you won't come." 

"Hey, it's my little cat's wedding. You are more important than other things."

"Hmmm, yeah right." Joy said, rolling her eyes. Wendy made the annoying face.

"Don't look at them. They are just jealous of you. I never gave them the attention as much as I give you~" Minho said, giving both Wendy and Joy a sharp gaze.

Joy and Wendy smirked. "I'm so so so jealous of you. I think we should go home now, Joy. Minho oppa doesn't need us anymore."

"Yeah, let's go." they both faking their sobs and pretending to leave. Minho suddenly burst into a big laughter. 

"You guys are so annoying ugh. If you think I'll comfort you guys, then you are wrong. I'm going to eat. Don't blame me if you are hungry!" Minho left with Krystal, walking towards the foods.

"Oppa so mean!" Joy stomped.

"Your boyfriend tho," Wendy smirked.

"I thought he's yours..?" They both laughed.

They walked towards Minho and Krystal. Suddenly they heard the groom calling Krystal. 

"Honey, your guests!" Krystal turned to the entrance and smiled widely as she saw her guests. Krystal was too excited and nearly bump into Joy who was still laughing with Wendy. 

"Sorryyy." Krystal said without even look at Joy. 

Joy changed her gaze towards the entrace and she saw Krystal guests.  Two of them and both are guys. Suddenly Joy met one of the guest's eyes. 

The eyes, it's very calm. Who is he? Is he Krystal's friend? Why is my heart beating so fast? Have I fall for him just in a first sight?