O--- 2

Obsession

Wendy snapped her finger infront of Joy. "Yah, what are you looking at?" She asked when Joy finally 'came back' to the reality.

"Uhh, uhm, ahhh, errr, no-nothing."

Wendy looked at the entrance. She raised her hand when she saw the guy that Joy stared. That guy replied her back. "You look at him? Why?"

Joy smiled. Wendy always know what's in her mind. "He's handsome.. that's all."

"Oh yeah well. You pretend like it's the first time you meet him." Wendy rolled her eyes and smirked.

"What do you mean? It's really my first time.." Joy was confused with Wendy. Why? Did Wendy meet him before? WITHOUT ME? Oh great.

"Joy please."

"Please what?" 

"We met him before, remember? At Jessica unnie's birthday party."

Joy knocked Wendy's head quite hard. "Yah it's you who forgot. I didn't come to the party. I was not well and hospitalized that time. Ugh you have a bad memory." Joy shook her head, wondering why is Wendy her friend. Her bestfriend.

Wendy smiled like an idiot. "Oh yeaaaah. And Minho oppa wasn't there too. He accomponied you. Now I remember..."

"Then, who are they?"

"They who?" Minho suddenly cut in. Both Joy and Wendy looked at him. Minho's eyes wandered around, trying to find the 'they' that the girls are talking about. 

Out of nowhere, Krystal suddenly appeared. "Joy, I'm sorry about just now." Krystal meant the incident that she bumped into Joy. 

"Nah, it's okay. No big deal."

"Wait, who are them?" Wendy pointed at those guys. "They are the one that came to your sister's birthday party right?" Krystal looked at the direction where Wendy pointed out her fingers.

"Ah yeah, they were my neighbours before I moved here. Why? You like one of them already? I can help you if you want.." Krystal raised her right brows, naughty.

"Not me! It's Joy!"

Minho looked at Joy with widened eyes. So did Krystal. But then, Krystal's shock turned into an excitement. "Which one?" 

"The tall one." Joy blushed. "Handsome." She plus.

Krystal smiled wider than ever. "Kai. His name is Kai!"

The three girls looked happy especially Krystal tho. But Minho.. he looked depressed. His expressions getting darker and darker. And no one noticed his changes.

"Uhm, Krystal," suddenly a man's voice heard.

Krystal and all the girls turned back and they saw Kai's friend. "Yeah?" 

"Kai asked, where's the toilet?" 

Krystal looked at Joy and then looked at Suho back. "Why he don't ask me himself?"

Suho felt guilty. "I... don't know. He's shy maybe"

"Ohh...., it's in the corner. On your right."

"Okay, thank you." he bowed a bit before he left.

"Wow, how well-mannered." Wendy smirked. "And Joy, your boyfriend is a shy person huh?" then she laughed. Joy hit her shoulder hard. Wendy  squealed. "Yah! It's hurt!" Joy rolled her eyes, feeling annoyed with Wendy. "Kai is a polite man, but you? Ugh, you have no difference with a wrestler, tho"

"WENDY!!"