Chapter 2

Psycho [Indefinite Hiatus]

Note (4/3/16): I am now done editing this chapter. I cannot assure you that all the mistakes are gone nor did I not make any mistake during editing. But I did try my best. Comments are especially loved by the author, subscription and upvotes are deeply appreciated <3 Tell me what you think about this!


 

It was eight in the morning and the sun was shining brightly. Yura ate her ramen as if it was the tatiest food in the world as she had not been eating that much lately. But she stopped when she looked out the window and her eyes caught the mail box. It had been a few days since she last checked her mail box. Though she did not want to give herself a false hope, a part of her was hoping that Sehun would at least send her a letter, apologizing for his mistakes and saying that he would not do it again. She sighed before setting the bowl of ramen on the table.

She then got up and went outside her house to check the mail box. Opening the mail box, she found a small pink box, it was neatly tied with a blue ribbon. Something about the said box made her heart raced. Something seemed different. Sure, she was still hoping that it was from Sehun but strangely, a part of her was hoping that it was not as if the box was a dangerous one.

She slowly untied the blue ribbon and for some reasons, her heart raced a bit. She could not understand why she was scared, though. Then, she recalled that worrying about small things had always been her biggest problem. Sehun was the one who comforted her during those times. No other people were able to comfort her. Trains of thoughts about Sehun haunted her again. Shaking her head, she opened the box, there's no harm in opening it; it's just a box.

Inside the box was a neatly folded letter and a red fountain pen. Her eyebrows furrowed, a little bit confused. What was it? Why would someone put a letter in a box? She then took the letter and read it.

To add her confusion, only a sentence was written there. "I love you, Yura.", it says. It was written in a dark red color. It smelled nothing like how a ballpen would. It took her a moment to realize that it wasn't just any ink but a blood. She did not know if that blood was from a person, a dog, a pig, or whatever. But the fact that it was blood, alone, was scary. She was frightened. A gasp emitted from as the thought hit her. Her hands started to tremble as she took a look at the foutain pen that she found inside the box.

The foutain pen was pretty, and the ink was red. It didn't even take a minute before she realize what the ink was ㅡ blood. She almost screamed only if her lips were not trembling. Not wasting any time, she immediatly threw the present to the garbage can before running to her house, panicking. She had no idea where that box came from but the box, itself, was frrightening enough. Could Sehun, perhaps, be the one who sent it to her? But that was impossible, right? Sehun was not crazy, she was certain. Sehun tortured and killed a dog, yes, but that was because he had a good reason. That dog attacked Yura and that was a heavy reason. Yes, Sehun would not do such thing as this. Could it be a prank? Yes, sure, kids these days loved pranks!

Rubbing her arms, Yura kept on whispering to herself. "It's okay, Yura, it's okay. It's fine. Everything is under control." She whispered with her breath shaking. "Sehun wouldn't do that. Impossible. Impossible. It was just a prank."

 

From his bedroom's window, Sehun was watching Yura. A bandage was wrapped around his left arm. Yes, he used his blood for the ink of the pen, so what? It was worthy. For him, every move of Yura makes her even more beautiful.

Sehun chuckled when he saw the terrified reaction of Yura. It was priceless. The scared expression of her was a masterpiece for him. The way she was trembling made his heart beat so fast. Even the way her lips quiver in fear made him want to kiss her. He was thrilled because of her shaking breath.

"You're so cute, Yura." He whispered to no one in particular, still staring at Yura's house. "I love you, I love you..." He said, grinning widely as if he was the happiest person on Earth. He laughed out loud when Yura ran to her house in panic. That was just too cute for him to see. His heart ran after the girl's quick steps when she ran back inside her house. It gave him a new sensation that he had never felt before. He knew it, Yura would never fail to make him feel the things that he had never felt before.

"She likes my gift." Sehun muttered, his fist clenching and his eyes turning into slits as he stared at the garbage can where Yura threw the gift that he gave. But he suddenly laughed as if it was the funniest thing he had ever seen. Call him insane or a crazy bastard but what he saw was really different from what he had seen before. It was as if he had discovered another side of the female that she had never shown him before. "She likes my gift so much." He said, still smiling widely. "She's so cute." He let out another laugh. To other people, he was certain that he looked insane but to him, what he was doing was just normal. What was he doing? He was going to make Yura his.

Sehun was very happy for the one who could make Yura so scared was him, only him. He was the only one who was righful enough to do so. It was because he was the only one rightful of getting big emotions out of Yura. After all, Yura was his, only his. No one could change that fact just like how no one could take her away from him. He sighed in content after a long pause. He was just so proud of his self.

 

The next morning was still as scary for Yura. She managed to convince herself that the letter was a prank but it was not enough to stop her from being frightened. Sure, no letter was sent to her or any other spooky things but she felt scared. She felt as if someone was watching her moves intently. It was impossible though because who would watch her? Her neighbor that just moved in? She was being paranoid, she tried to convinced herself.

She sighed and forced herself out of her bed. She had to face the world whether she liked it or not. The last thing that she should do at times like this was to procrastinate. She tried to think positive. She could just shout whenever she wanted to.

After a quick shower, she left her house. At first nothing seemed to be weird. But it felt like someone was following her. She took a step forward but then stopped when she felt another person's presence behind her. She could just yell anytime but what if she was just imagining things? What if the joke's on her and she was just being paranoid? Or what if it was a prank? But then, what if it's not? What if someone was really following her? What should she do?

She took a deep breath before turning around only to find no one. She furrowed her brows before turning around again, continuing to walk. "See, Yura? You're being paranoid." She softly scolded herself as if she was scolding a little child. But as she continued to walk, she heard footsteps behind her again. Her heart started to race. If it was just a product of her imagination, wouldn't it stop already if she already knew that she was just imagining it?

She was scared for it really was terrifying to know that someone was following you, adding the fact that the same person was possibly the sender of the creepy gift that was given to her. Realizing that fact, she muster all her courage. It was now or never. She could either fight or flight. She had two options but none of them seemed to be safe enough. She stopped walking once again and looked around. But once again, she found no one.

"Come out now." Yura called out, her voice shaking a little. She tried her best to regain her composure when she was almost breaking down in fear. She  was not brave, she had never been. But right now, she need to be brave enough. "I'm not scared." She told no one in particular.

"Dis you miss me?" A familiar voice asked, stepping out from the shadows. Yura shivered, hearing the familiar husky voice of a male. "Ah... you caught me. I had fun playing hide-and-seek with you. Can't we just continue playing it?" He even pouted.

"Sehun..." Yura muttered his name under her breath. She wanted to hug him but he prevented herself from doing so. She had to find out first if Sehun was the one who sent her the gift or not. More than anything, that was the most important at the moment. 

"Why do you look like you just saw a ghost?" He asked Yura, chuckling to himself, obviously amused. He seemed to like how scared Yura was. It was as if the more scared the female was, the happier Sehun would get.

"Why are you following me?" Yura asked, her voice was soft that it came out as a whisper and it was barely audible.

"Didn't you miss me, my love?" Sehun asked, indifferently.

"Did you send me that... what do you call that? A gift?" Yura spat, harshly ㅡ as harsh as she could. She wanted to curse at him for being like that as if he was leading her straight back to his arms. But she knew, she was just going to hurt her own mouth if she did for she could never anything bad if it's Sehun.

"Hmm? Do you like my gift? I bet you do." Sehun replied, smiling like a little child.

Yura's eyes wandered to the bandage wrapped around Sehun's wrist. "What is... that thing?" She asked, referring to the bandage. She already had a clue but she wanted to hear in from Sehun's mouth. She was hoping that Sehun would give her a better explanation.

"Oh, this? I cut my wrist for the ink of the pen." Sehun grinned like an innocent kid. He was clearly enjoying and liking the fact that Yura was scared and worried for him.

"You're impossible. This is insane!" Yura yelled. "Never mind, I'm leaving for work. Don't bother to follow me." She said, giving Sehun a glare and walking off. She did not bother to look back even though she heard Sehun laughing from behind. She wanted to look back but she continued to look ahead.

When she was far away from Sehun already and she knew that he won't be able to see her anymore. She let out a sigh. How could he end up being like that in just a few days? Is it because of me? Shaking her head, she continued walking towards her part-time job at a cafe. "Luhan oppa!" She called out when she saw a baby-faced guy.

 

 

Sehun made sure that Yura wouldn't notice that he continued following her. Why would he let her go? Especially now that she knew about him following her?

"Luhan oppa!" He heard Yura called somebody. She was smiling brightly. Sehun's eyebrows furrowed in agitation. Who was that Luhan guy? What was he doing with Sehun's girl? Who gave him a right to be with her? Sehun gave her no permission.

"Work? Yura, you are such a liar." He mumbled to himself. "Is flirting with other guys now a job to you?" His stomach churned in anger as he watched how his Yura interact with that Luhan guy.

"Oppa, just because you have those cute eyes, doesn't mean that I will fall for your aegyo!" Sehun heard Yura said.

"I had enough. This scene is so sickening." Sehun muttered to himself.


Author's Corner


Author's Note: 

So... thanks for the comments guys! I love you all, haha! 

I guess this chapter isn't really as great as you expected it to be. I actually disappointed myself but I tried. Anyway, please stay tune for the next updates. I also apologize for not updating sooner, don't worry, I'll try to update faster, next time. 

By the way, oppa is a respectful Korean term used by females to call older males such as older male friends or older brothers. Aegyo refers to a cute, affectionate style often expressed through a baby voice, facial expressions, and gestures.