Chapter 1

Psycho [Indefinite Hiatus]

Note (4/3/16): So, as you can see, I edited this chapter and made it longer. I think that it's still short but oh well, it's chapter one, after all. Tell me what you guys think about it and the other edited chapters, okay?


It was a typical morning yet the sun shone brighter than usual. Speck of sunlight peek through the slightly opened window. Even the window blinds didn't hide the light from the sun. It was good for some people but to some, it was just an annoying morning ㅡ an annoying ray of the sun.

Sehun was lying down on his bed with his left arm covering his eyes  trying to block the sunlight. He was beyond lonely and his bedroom suddenly looked gloomy. He inwardly sighed before tightly closing his eyes as he thought of her again  Yura, his ex-girlfriend. She broke up with him saying that she felt suffocated. Sehun couldn't accept that reason  ㅡ no, never. How can someone break up with her boyfriend because of that reason? Sehun could understand that she felt suffocated but Sehun's only explanation was he was only like that to her because he loved her. Just like that, he still couldn't let her go. His feelings for her were too strong for him to just let go.

He could still see her smiling at him with her bright smiling eyes.He could still feel her soft pink lips on his. He could still feel her presence beside him. He could still feel her soft touches and hear her soft whispers of "I love you"s. He could still feel her presence beside him. He could still feel his heart pound against his ribcage just by thinking of her. He couldn't let her go  no, not right now, not ever. He wouldn't let her go ㅡ not even if he died. He wanted her, only her. He loved her and no one could take her away from him.

Other people just couldn't understand it. They could not and they would not. That was because, according to Sehun they did not know what true love was all about. You should not say that he was insane. You did not know his heart. You should not say that he was obsessed. You had no idea how big his love for Yura was. You, who was just watching, would not understand. Other people, after all, they could not understand love.

Then he smiled, Yura was his  only his. No one could take her away from him. He knew that without him, Yura would have a hard time living. Yura could not do anything unless he was there beside her because he was her everything just like how she was everything to him. With that thought, he stood up and started packing his things. This wasn't the end for them yet, in fact, this was just the beginning. He would be seeing Yura once again. In the end, she would be in his arms, smiling sweetly at him. Both of them would then be happy in the paradise that they both created. Sehun just had to wait. He knew that for sure, Yura would be his again soon. This breakup was just a storm in the middle of a summer. In the end, the sun would shine on him once again.

 

Yura sighed, wiping tears away. Though few days had passed after her breakup with Sehun, she was still hurting. She loved him. But she couldn't help but to feel suffocated because of his actions. He acted as if he was a psycho. She remembered the times when the boy get engaged to physical fights just because some guy tried to help her or looked at her either in lust or just pure accident. But the last straw was when a dog attacked her. Guess what Sehun did? Yes, he killed the dog after torturing it. She still loved him though. She was just afraid. She was scared, so, so scared that Sehun might do something worse. She was suddenly regretting her choice of living him. But she had no other choice now. Sehun was probably as miserable as her but she could not just come back to him when he would surely, once again, be engaged with fights because of her. 

Another sigh escaped from  her lips as she looked around, finally coming back to her senses. She realized that she was sitting on the cold floor and that her room was a pretty dark and messy. She hadn't realize that she was living terribly these days until now. She ruffled her hair in frustration as she scrunched her already red nose due to too much crying.

"Get yourself together, Yura. You're the one who ended the relationship with him. But why the heck are you crying?" She questioned herself. She bit her lower lips as the thought of hurting Sehun hit her again. Could she really survive like this? Had she been depending too much to Sehun the past few days? Well, she should get herself together because her relationship with Sehun had already ended and there was no way that she could just mend it all just like that. She shook her head before slowly standing up. She forced a smile to appear on her pale face.

She then walked towards the window that was covered with a white window blinds. She lightly touched the window blind with her long delicate fingers before drawing it back, letting the sunlight give light to her dark room. She unintentionally closed her eyes for the light almost blinded her. She slightly opened her eyes again, trying to adjust to the light.

When her view became clearer, she looked out the window  probably trying to figure out what happened outside these past few days when she was hiding inside her bedroom.

"Nothing new..." She sighed. Her eyes then noticed the house in front of hers. She remembered that the owner already left that house but how come there's a car inside the garage? She also noticed that there were curtains. So, someone must have bought that house already. Should she be excited? There's a new neighbor after all. But even the thought of meeting new people did not excite her as much as it did before. She was still the same. So, what changed right now? Right, she broke up with Sehun. She did not know that breakups would be this painful even if she was the person who ended it all. She wondered, though, would she get hurt more if she were to stay with Sehun? Or was breaking up with him a better choice?

"Mrs. Kang sure knows a lot of people, if not, she won't be able to sell her expensive house that fast." She mumbled, chuckling to herself for no apparent reason. "Well, I hope that whoever bought that house is kind." She forced a smile, trying to think positive even when she was really lonely. There was no medicine for the loneliness that she was currently feeling, she was afraid. How can the world be so cruel to her?

Unknown to her, behind those window blinds was someone who was watching her intently. That person liked how the sunlight shone right on her face.

 

That someone who was watching her looked very serious as he watched Yura from his slightly drawn curtain. He found every action of the lass very attractive. No one could be as attractive as her, he assumed. She was the most beautiful woman that was living, he was sure of it. Her beauty was second to no one. His eyes pierced to the said lass' soul but she was still unaware that he was watching her. It thrilled him. The fact that the lass did not know that he was watching her thrilled him for some reasons. It was a reason that was unexplainable. It could not be explained but it could be felt. It was exactly what the lad was feeling right at that moment. He was thrilled.

"You are really very beautiful, Yura." The lad whispered to his self, even humming in satisfaction. He was glad that he could watch her like that. It was like they were playing a suffocating hide-and-seek game. It was exciting and refreshing. His hands curled into a fist and his white knuckles turned even paler despite the fact that he was overwhelmed with happiness. 

"No wonder, I could never let you go. You're so beautiful. You're so precious." He said before smiling. He was really happy that he could still see her. No, even happy was an understatement. No words could explain what he was feeling. "No one but myself can have you, only myself." He mumbled. "You know that you want me too. Why are we even doing this?" He chuckled.

"But if that's what you want then I, Oh Sehun, would have you back no matter what." He continued. He continued watching Yura until she finally walked out of her room.Sehun then sighed in content. He liked this. He liked this feeling as well. It was something new, something that he had not tried before. The feeling was so unique that his hear was bursting out of happiness. But then, like always, other people would not understand because they did not know his heart nor did they know how true love worked. That was expected by Sehun because people were stupid.

Sehun turned around and his eyes traveled towards the wall in his room. Pictures of Yura were pasted there. Not one, not two, not three but dozens of them. Maybe it was because he loved her so much to the point that he can't live a day without her. Even a second would be so long without her by his side. No, he was not obsessed. You could not say that he was obsessed just because he was in love and he was treasuring what he loved the most. He just loved her that much. Yes, that's right. The only reason was because his love for her was too deep. It was deeper than a jungle inside of an ocean or a maze inside of a maze. That was exactly the reason why he bought this house when he heard that the owner was selling it.

It was their school break from college, and since he and Yura had separated, he had no reason to see her. If life won't give them any reason to meet, he would make his own. He believed that he was the one who controlled his fate and he was doing it now. He w\made sure that his own fate could be played by him using his fingertips, along with Yura whom he knew would soon be his again. What could he do? He loved her.

But without him noticing, the thing that he called love was turning into an obsession that even he could not prevent. He was already drowning in a sea of greed that even he, himself, could not escape from.


Author's Corner


Author's Note: 

Hello! How is chapter one? Did it suit your liking? Or did it disappoint you? Tell me~ I like knowing what you guys think. Comments are loved~!