Chapter 5

Psycho [Indefinite Hiatus]

Note (4/3/16): This chapter is edited too. Tell me what you tthink about it?


Baekhyun ran back to the house of Yura, gripping his bleeding left arm. He looked so terrified. His eyes conveyed nothing but fear. He knew that there was only one way for him to excape from the psychopath and that was to see Yura, to be with Yura all the times. He felt bad using his sister as a refuge but he was so damn scared. It seemed like the only way to escape from the devil was to be with Yura. Only Yura could calm down that devil.

The cold wind brushed pass him, making him involuntarily shiver. But he ran. He ran, ignoring everything else.

 

"What happened?" That was what came out from Yura's lips as she immediately led her elder brother to the living room. A part of her knew what happened though. She knew that it's not a good idea for Baekhyun to live with her but it had been four days since Luhan died and Baekhyun lived with her. Since then, Sehun did not attack anyone. She did not expect him to attack Baekhyun, anyway. Plus, Baekhyun's her brother for god's sake! "Wait here, I'll just get the first aid kit." She said before walking away.

"I was attacked," He muttered when Yura came back with a first aid kit on her hand. "Oddly, he asked me to stay away from you," He paused to look at Yura's eyes. "I was not able to see his face, he's wearing a black hoody. But I think I know him." He breathed as Yura quietly tended his wound. "Do you... Perhaps, do you know him? Is he the one who killed Luhan?" Yura's breath hitched at that. Then, her brows furrowed.

"How did you know about Luhan's death? Do you even know who Luhan is?" Yura asked in an icy cold voice, surprising both Baekhyun and herself. She had never talked to her brother coldly before.

"It doesn't matter, Yura." Baekhyun managed to reply after some time of hesitating, afraid that he might just anger his own sister. "Whether I know Luhan or not, how I found out or why, it doesn't matter." He added. "Do you know who the psycho is? If you do, shouldn't you tell the police? Yura, we're talking about a person's life here!" He said, his voice raising a bit.

"Stop it. I have no idea who that psycho you are talking about." Yura unexpectedly snapped at her brother.

"It's your ex-boyfriend, isn't it?" Baekhyun asked, his eyes showed how frustrated he was. "Was it Sehun?"

"No!" Yura yelled in defense. "No! Leave Sehun out of this! He did nothing!" She hissed. Her tone was harsh but her eyes were soft and pleading as if begging for Baekhyun to just drop the topic. "You cannot just accuse him of something when you have no evidence or proof." She added, her eyebrows furrowed. She took a deep breath before jumping onto another topic. "Should I bring you to the hospital? I don't think that the bandage will be enough." She muttered, changing the topic.

"You're impossible, Yura." Baekhyun said before standing up and locking himself in his room. He was clearly disappointed by Yura's choice and judgement. He did not expect Yura to do such a foolish thing.

 


 

Yura was sleeping soundly inside her room. Only her soft breathing could be heard inside the said room. She looked so peaceful as she slept.

The door then opened slowly, revealing a guy with fierce eyes, staring at Yura's sleeping figure. 

"You're so beautiful, Yura." He mumbled, staring at Yura. He liked how peaceful the girl looked when she was sleeping. She looked like an angel who took a short nap. "Whether you're asleep or awake, you're beautiful." He added, grinning.

He planted a soft kiss on her forehead. "Only I could do this to you..." Then, his eyes fell on her lips her attractive red lips. His breath hitched at that sight. That was one of his favorite sights, aside from Yura's face, that was. He kissed her red lips.

"I love you, you're only mine Yura."

 


 

"Baekhyun oppa..." Yura tried to talk to her brother the next day but the latter just ignored her. She knew that her brother was so disappointed in her. She wanted to apologize but wouldn't apologizing just make it seem like she was really admitting that Sehun was the killer. But then, didn't she admit it to herself a long time ago?

Sighing, she made her way out of the house. Her head was a mess. She was a mess.

"Yura!" A smiling Sehun approached her. He came from the house in front of hers. He looked as dazzling as ever with his hands on his pocket as he walk like a fashion model.

Though Yura tried so hard to deny, she really did miss Sehun. Four days of not hearing anything about him, of not seeing him made it hard for her to even breathe. "What are you doing here?" Yura asked. "No," She looked at his eyes. "Why are you living in front of my house?" She questioned him, trying to keep her angry expression. She was melting. Her heat was melting with the sight of Sehun alone.

Sehun shrugged as if it was no big deal. "I missed you, that's why." He said so straightforwardly, without even batting an eye. "I love you, I cannot live without you by my side." He added, looking intently at Yura's eyes.

Yura wanted to keep her heart as cold as ice, and as hard as a rock. However, she failed so miserably. She couldn't do it, she couldn't do that  no, not if it's Sehun, not if he's staring at her like that. The ice she made melted, the barricade she created came tumbling down. 

Drip, drip. Those were tears. Strangely, it wasn't hers. She was expecting herself to cry but she was not the one who broke down first. Instead, she remained strong. It was exactly what she planned  not shedding any tears in front of Sehun.

"Sehun," Yura called out. "Why are you crying?" That was not something that she planned nor was it something that she wanted to see.

"I love you, Yura," Sehun breathed. "Why can't you realize that?" He was angry, his eyes were the evidence. His hands turned into a fist, his lips were trembling as the tears fell from his eyes. "I am not insane." He said as if he was pleading. He said that as if Yura had ever called him insane. 

Yura felt so guilty. She felt so guilty because she believed that Sehun was crazy enough to kill someone. "I love you too." Yura blurted out unknowingly. But that moment it felt so right for her. 

The time moved so slowly as Sehun stared at her eyes. His eyes showed happiness at the same time, it showed pain. He leaned into her, closing the gap between both of their lips. He kissed her deeply and in a very passionate way and she responded in the same manner. For a moment, Yura could actually feel what heaven was like. It was pure heavenly.

The kiss only lasted for a minute or two but they succesfully showed their feelings. The kiss was really special. It had a deep meaning. The passionate feeling they kept inside spilled out. Sehun was the first one to pull away, only to stare at Yura's eyes. "I love you, and you're mine, only mine." After saying those words, he leaned into her once again for another kiss. Yura almost gave in again however she refused to do so. 

She pulled away from him, breaking Sehun's heart into pieces – and crushed hers too. She still could not be too sure if Sehun was a killer or not. Though she desperately tried to protect him, she wanted Sehun to leave her alone and go on and stop being so obsessive.

"Don't you love me anymore?" Sehun asked, his voice was low that it resemble to the sound of a growl. He gripped her shoulders as his angry eyes stared at her terrified ones. He was hurt, he was angry, he was beyond furious. "You just said that you still do!" He demanded like a little kid.

"I don't!" Yura finally found what she was supposed to say. She did not mean that though. But she should stay away from Sehun so that she could live a better life. "Just..." She managed to remove her shoulders from his firm grip. "Just leave me alone." She said before walking away.

What was keeping her away from him again? Oh, right, he was a psychopath. He did not only killed Luhan, but also attacked her brother, her own brother who did nothing wrong to the boy. Because of those things, she could not be with him anymore.

 

 

"Yura!" Yura heard a familiar voice of a male called her name when she reached the park. She wanted to keep on walking, afraid that it was Sehun once again. But she knew that the voice was different.

"Jongdae..." She muttered the name of the male who jogged towards her.

"Are you alone?" The male  Jongdae  asked, grinning widely from ear-to-ear. "It's been a while. Haven't seen you since last year." He added. Jongdae was a close friend of Yura but he left the country a year ago so seeing him that day surprised her.

Yura wanted to say that she missed him, who wouldn't miss their own best friend? However, she knew she couldn't. She looked around, trying to find the trace of Sehun. She was scared that talking to Jongdae might trigger Sehun's anger and jealousy again.

"Who are you looking for?" Jongdae asked, his eyebrows furrowed inboth curiosity and confusion.

Almost too quickly, Yura shook her head as if afraid to tell Jongdae. "It's nothing." She replied quickly.

The latter did not seem to notice the way Yura's lips were trembling for he smiled at her before enveloping her with a hug. "I missed you." He childishly said, not seeming to notice Yura's uneasiness.

"I missed you tooo, my best friend." Yura responded, trying to emphasize the friend word even though she knew that Sehun met Jongdae before. She just wanted to make sure that Jongdae would be safe. She did not want Sehun to commit another sin. She wanted to protect Sehun. In the end, all she thought about was Sehun.

 

Not too far from them was a man, watching them and he did not look very happy.

"Stop trying to make me angrier than I already am, Yura."

 


Author's Corner


Author's Note: 

So, obviously this is shorter than the other chapter and it appeared to be a filler chapter only. But hey, I did this for only around thirty to fourty five minutes.

I know, it's romance, is it too cheesy? Honestly, I think that it is. I don't really like writing cheesy things so the kiss part might be a fail. Plus, this is the first time that I wrote a kissing scene! So awkward....

Please bear with me if there are any typos and/or grammatical errors. Please don't hesitate to point it out (same goes to the other chapters).

I don't know if you guys are actually reading this, but if you did read this, please tell me if the story is too slow or too fast. For  me, it's a mixture of both and I'm not really quite satisfied. But well, I hope it suits your liking.

Comments, subs, and upvotes are loved <3

Comments, especially are loved by me. I mean, the number of subscribers is no big deal if I will not be able to know what they think about this story. And I just noticed that I get less comments, it's sad. T_T

Anyway, I just updated after nine days (?), hurray for me!