Mistake (B.I)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: GeekReader

Written by: Bigbang_Kris

 

JaeYoon's POV

So, my name is JaeYoon, and I am a pianist that works at YG. I produce music and help play piano in YG live concerts and stuff. I have been dating HanBin for a year now, and everyone knows it. YG approves of it but ask us to keep it low and make sure it doesn't affect our jobs. It hasn't though. 

Recently, HanBin has been on the suvival show 'Mix&Match', and he is really stressed. We hardly meet up most of the time, but I still try to visit and stuff like that to make sure he is okay. Same goes for today.

Knock.. Knock...

"Annyeong," I said and walked over to HanBin who was working on a song. The members of iKon were also there. I greeted them and placed down the bento I made for HanBin.

I tapped on his shoulder and said, "Oppa, have you eaten?" 

"No. Thanks for the food," he said plainly and went back to work. He was always like that since he is serious when working. I left him alone and went to sit with the other members. "So, how's training?" I asked them casually.

"It's going well. We have covered up the dance we prepared and now it's just the song... So HanBin is working on it," Jinhwan answered me. 

"Ahhh. Good luck, guys!" I said, and they started to joke around with me. They laughed really loudly.

"Jae ah. Come over here," Hanbin told me.

"Wae? Are you okay?" I asked. He looks really stressed out. Of course, as his girlfriend, I am worried about him.

"Jaeyoon ah. I know you care for me, but now is really a critical period. Would you mind to not visit me for a few weeks? Sorry, baby," he explained. 

"But..." I answered, and he kissed my lips. I left the room immediately. I am coming again tomorrow. He wouldn't mind, I guess?

 

-Next day-

 

After my piano schedules with G-Dragon, who was producing a song and needed my help with some parts of it, I brought food once again to his studio.

"Oppa..." I called out. He looked at me and sighed.

"Jae ah. I told you not to see me for a few weeks, right? My schedules are tight now. I don't have time for you," Hanbin reprimanded. 

"But I have schedules too. It's not just you. I didn't even sleep last night, but I still went home to make this for you," I retorted. 

"Than get some rest these few weeks. I don't know. Stop blaming everything on me. I am on a very stressful period too. Do you think you are the only one? it. Just don't come here this few weeks. Understand?" B.I scolded. Did he just swear? He never swore in front of me unless he was showing me a rap. Unknowingly, my eyes started to water. 

"Fine. Hanbin ssi," I said and left the room. Immediately after I left the room, tears poured down my face like waterfalls. I know he is serious about work, but how can he do this? I ran to my personal piano room that was given to me because YG knew I liked to play piano on my own when I have no schedules or when I am stress. I started playing any piece that came to mind.

 

B.I's POV

"Your moves needs to be larger," I told them. They sighed and, obviously, they looked fustrated. We have been dancing for the past two hours with no rest. 

"Take five, guys," I shouted and went to grab my water.

"Don't you think you were a little too harsh on Jae just now?" Junhoe asked me. 

"No, I don't think so. I needed to be harsh, so she would listen. It's our critical time now. I can't afford you guys to be distracted. Plus, it is only for a few weeks," I answered. Was I too harsh?

"Just apologize and explain to her soon. You don't want her ignoring you. Few weeks are okay, but when she ignores you permanently, you will regret it," Junhoe told me.

She wouldn't, right? She will understand where I am coming from, right? She knows I am always so serious about work.

"Back to practice guys!" I shouted. I will talk to her when I get the chance.

 

JaeYoon's POV

"AHH!" I screamed in pain as my hands hit the note. I have been playing piano for the past five hours.

What the is wrong with my hands? The pain. Was it the strain? Please tell me it is still okay.

I immediately grab my belongings and rush down to my car. I drove it to a nearby hospital and waited to check my hands.

"JaeYoon!" someone called out. It was the nurse. I stood up and followed her into the doctor's room.

"Hi. Please take a sit," the doctor told me. I sat down as she said. "Please just call me Jamie. And, what is wrong?" she asked.

"My hands hurt... I was just playing piano..." I said.

"Let me take a look," she answered and took my hand. She applied pressure on certain parts and asked me if they hurt. 

"It's nothing big, but you need a lot of rest. It's just a strain from playing the piano for too long. You would need to refrain from playing the piano for three weeks. And I don't think you can drive home. Is t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter