Ice Queen (Donghyuk) Requested by EllaKim

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ice Queen (Donghyuk) - Watch_me

 

Junghee made her way into the classroom and glanced to the backseat spotting that certain boy; his hair was spiked up perfectly topping it off with his handsome looks. She took the seat next to him and settled down quietly. Hearing the sound of the chair scraping the floor, Donghyuk lifted his head up and glanced at her. “Finally, the ice queen is here.” He lightly tapped the edge of her table purposely to annoy her, with a slight smirk playing at the corner of his lips. Junghee grabbed her text book and slammed it down to the edge of the table. “Stop.” Luckily, Donghyuk took his hand back in time or else it would have become smashed like mash potato.

It was the second week since Junghee transferred to Hanlim High, and it was absolutely horrible, just terrible. And it was all because of that one boy name, Kim Donghyuk. He just wouldn’t leave her alone, every chance he got he would somehow find a way to annoy her. He made her the nickname ‘Ice Queen.' It was stupid but soon she was known around school as the ice queen even though it was just a week. The classroom was slowly filled with students, the other 5 rowdy boys together with Donghyuk, known by the student body as Ikon, and her childhood friend Haerin. The teacher finally made her way in and stood in front of the classroom. “Students, listen up. I’m going to pair you up in partners to do a partner project, and it’s worth 30% of your grade, so work your hardest on it.” She bent down and retrieved a box full with the students' names in it and start listing out the students in pair, “Junghee and Yunhyeong. Donghyuk and…” the teachers hand reached in and pulled out another folded piece of paper. “Haerin.” Donghyuk let out a sigh in disappointment and glanced over at Junghee to see her not caring at all. Haerin was surprised she got paired up with him; she looked over her shoulders and saw the disappointed Donghyuk and the poker face Junghee looking back at her with questioning eyes. Donghyuk and Haerin met eyes, and if she wasn’t mistaken, he twitched his right eye at her, and a few second after came another twitch, she was lost until his mouth moved and shaped out the word ‘Change partners’.

The realization finally came to her, and she looked around the room to find Yunhyeong. A silent agreement came between them, and Haerin lifted her hand up briefly. “Mrs. Lee, is it possible to change partners?” “Why Haerin? Who do you want to change with? Yeah, just if that person agrees too.” “I want to partner up with Yunhyeong.” Haerin excitedly smiled up at the teacher. “I knew it!” The teacher lifted her glasses up and looked at Yunhyeong and Haerin. “I knew you were dating!” Caught by surprise, Yunhyeong froze and Haerin denied it. “No need to hide, Haerin-ah. I’m a really cool teacher. Fine. If you want to work together with your boyfriend then change. Donghyuk and Junghee can work together then.” Mrs. Lee coolly walked out the room with her books in her arms. Just before she was out the door, she turned back. “Just don’t do anything ‘funny’ when your studying together.” She winked at Yunhyeong and Haerin. “You know what I mean” and stalked out the room, leaving the student teasing the new ‘couple’. Yunhyeong and Haerin shrugged at each other, tired of denying it and just stayed quiet.

At the back of the room, Donghyuk turned his chair, so he was facing Junghee. “So partner, 4PM my place, meet you there.” He stood up and walked out of the room with the other boys, without waiting for her reply. Junghee looked at his back in disbelief and shot a glare at Haerin. Her phone vibrated with a text from an unknown number with an unfamiliar address, but she had already guessed who it was with his last sentence.

‘See you there, Ice Queen~

From THE Y BEAST’

She broke into a smile imagining the ‘y beast,’ but it was gone within a second.

 

“13, 14, 15, 16…. It’s this house,” Junghee mumbled, finding herself looking up at a two-story house. It was exactly 4PM; Donghyuk poked his head out from the window above. “Come in. The gates not locked.” He disappeared from the window and made his way downstairs to meet up with her. “Want anything to eat? Drink? Snack on?” Donghyuk opened the door and greeted Junghee with questions. “Just get straight to work so we can get this over and done with.” Junghee spread her books out onto the table and was ready to work on it, and Donghyuk seated himself on the opposite chair. “Wow, that’s probably the most you have spoken to me ever since we first met.” He propped his elbows up and rested his head in his hand, looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter