Why Cheat? (Mark)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: mrsleesungyeol

Written by: tofujagi

Plot: When Anna catches Mark cheating on her & he begs for her back

 

The subway slowly came to a stop at Hangangjin Station. Some people filed in while others waited to step out. Anna smiled when she arrived at her destination and carefully stepped onto the platform. The subway doors soon closed behind her and zoomed off to its next location. After an hour ride, Anna had finally arrived from Gangnam district all the way to Yongsan district.

She found Exit 3 and started up the stairs until she made it out into the city. A lot of foreigners bustled in the streets in Itaewon unlike her home in Apgujeong where more young Koreans resided. In comparison to atmosphere though, both were very lively. Anna looked at the time on her phone. 1:00 P.M, she read. Okay, I have enough time to head to the bakery to buy Mark's birthday cake and make it back home before he does.

Anna continued to keep straight in the direction of the bakery. After a few minutes, she found it on the left side of her. The building looked like a normal office building, but inside, it included her favorite place for cakes. If Mark knew she bought cake all the way in Itaewon instead of near home, he would chide her, but he would not be surprised. She entered the building to find the bakery. Though not a lot of people ventured into the building, for it did not exactly stand out, Passion 5 still had a lot of customers.

Passion 5 split into four areas - a bakery, a patisserie, an area for chocolate, and a cafe. Anna gaped at the exquisite cakes in the bakery section, her eyes sparkled with delight. From different types of cakes to different flavors, Anna felt that she was in cake heaven. After a minute of wandering by herself, she walked up to an employee. Her fingers pointed to a cake in the display case. "Hello. Can I please get a chocolate chiffon cake, please?" she asked. "Also, could you please decorate it with the message 'happy birthday?'"

She left the building with a small box of cake in her hand. As soon as she made it outside, her phone started to vibrate in her pocket. Oh, it's probably Mark, she thought and pulled out her phone. Mark's name lit up on the phone. Anna answered the call, "Hey!"

"Hey baby," Mark replied. "I just wanted to see what you were up to."

Anna blushed at his curiosity.

"Oh, not much. I'm just picking something up," she sang. "What about you? Are you coming home soon? Don't forget, we have plans at six. I already told JB to ask your manager to let you home early today. You've been so busy lately."

"Yeah, I'll be home soon. Well, I need to get back now. I'll call you later."

"Okay, bye. Love you."

Anna hung up her phone and smiled. Her boyfriend's voice always made her heart melt. Recently, Mark had not spent time with her as much. He would usually tell her that he had work or back out of plans or pay a lot of attention to his phone. A small suspicion laid in the back of her mind, but she always shook it off. If anything, Mark was an honest, sweet guy. He promised to be home, so she could not wait until the evening.

After she strolled around some more streets in Itaewon, Anna returned back to the subway so that she was back home. The time was now 4:00 P.M. She opened the cake box. She swallowed her saliva. White cream covered the chocolate cake and was topped with fresh berries. Anna pulled out her phone and snapped a picture to keep to herself. This is definitely going on Instagram later, she beamed.

Time passed. Anna lifted her head up and rubbed her eyes. She yawned and looked at the time - 7:00. "He's late," Ana muttered. She glanced at the cake in front of her with a candle that called to be lit soon. She decided to call. A couple of rings went by, but no answer came back. Instead she received a text.

From Mark♡: I think I'll be home a little late, baby. I'm with my members right now, and you know how they are. Sorry.

"Well..." Anna said, "if he's celebrating with the others, I guess I can wait for a little more time. Oh, I know! I can go to CAOLIN to buy some new cosmetics."

She left her house and turned the corner to where the shop wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter