Plush Love (Yongguk)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: LordesseMisii

Written by: tofujagi

Plot: When Mimi is jealous of Yongguk & his Tigger plush, so she buys a Pororo plush to get his attention.

 

Cha-ching! The cash register popped open, and the worker placed the two 10,000 won bills in the register. He counted the change and handed it back to Mimi. “Have a great day,” he told her. Mimi grabbed the bag and headed out the toy store.

She soon arrived home. Once she unlocked the door, she set foot into her house and took off her shoes. “Oppa!” she yelled out. “Are you home?!” No one replied, but she heard noise in the living room.

Mimi walked into the spacious living room and found her boyfriend on the floor, unaware of her presence. “Tigger,” Yongguk called out his pet poodle, “greet your older brother.” The canine jumped about. Yongguk held out his plush Tigger and waved it in front of the hyper puppy.

Yongguk laughed as he played. Who knew that such a tough, charismatic artist would have such a soft side to himself? Mimi shook her head. Sometimes, she thought that he probably liked his pet and stuffed animal more than her. “Oppa,” she sang again. “Yongguk oppa.”

Finally, he turned around. “Oh, Mimi. You’re back. Where did you go?” He returned his attention to both of his Tiggers after the question.

“Just the toy store,” said Mimi nonchalantly before she pulled out the toy she bought, “to buy me a new friend that will pay attention to me unlike my boyfriend.”

A Pororo plush appeared from the bag , and Mimi hugged it. "Isn't he just cute?"

Yongguk did not even listen to the words she said.

Mimi, now mad at her boyfriend's lack of attention, huffed. Fine, be like that. Let's see you try to taste your own medicine! MEHRONG. She stuck her tongue out and stomped to her room.

"Aigoo, you're so cute, Tigger," Yongguk praised to his dog when he suddenly felt his stomach growl. He stood up. "Ah, so hungry. Tigger, let's go see what Mimi is doing, so we can eat."

He picked up his pet and found his way to Mimi's room. "Mimi, I'm hungry. Is there anything to eat?" When he knocked on the door and called her, no answer returned to him, so he slowly opened the door. He found his girlfriend in a conversation with the Pororo plush. Huh, when did she get that, he thought to himself and entered the room.

"Jagiya..."

"What's that, Pororo?" Mimi ignored Yongguk and continued to talk to the stuffed animal of hers. "You like my pink fuzzy boots? Why, thank you! I wore it for someone to see, but he didn't even notice it that I bought it."

She nodded her head.

"Yeah, he's been a bad guy lately..." Mimi started to sulk when she realized that Yongguk was still in her room. She turned the sulk into a frown. "Hmph. If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter