Start Of ...

Titled as Mine

> Titled as Mine <

Start Of ...

B.I finishes his duties and goes straight to the classroom, tired and hungry. Lucky for him, Trinity has brought him some sushi and a drink from the cafeteria. He walks in thankful and he was thinking, just by doing this he can hug her but his gratefullness is not to that extent. Maybe sometime in the future.

"How'd you like it?" Trinity asked, quite happy about this accomplishment. She feels as if they're a couple, and she's the girlfriend watching her boyfriend eat the food she got for him after a long day of handywork. She brushes the thought out of her 'delusional' head and clears .

"Well, I'm really hungry so this is very satisfying for me right now," he said after swallowing a sushi. Trinity laughs a bit and takes a bite. She opens a bottle of water for him and hands it over. B.I thanks her. She's very nice and caring. She looks out for people. He likes that and he needs someone like that. Since he's pretty bad at taking care of himself.

"I didn't know what you like to drink so I just got you the most simplistic and popular one out there... water," she said. He laughs. Humor. She has them. She blushes. "Anyways, about the performance... I was thinking for one of them, we dance to a song?"

B.I turns his attention up to her. They were just going to do a duet and plus the stage isn't that big since they're using their classroom. But of course, his expression and feelings about the idea couldn't be anymore obvious. Trinity laughs, "By dance I mean a little slow dance, like a romantic one? But by slow dance, I don't mean just standing there you know, swaying and stuff. I mean like... uhm,  some sort of .... routined ... salsa dance or waltz or something that we can do at a uhm the stage... well it was... uhm, just an idea you know... uhm..." She stops and B.I just stares at her a little confuse. The classroom fills with silence until Trinity shrug the idea behind and awkwardly, embarassingly laughs it out.

After eating, B.I takes out his laptop and shows her her part, also asking about her written lyrics. She hesitantly grabs her notebook and feels the fear of showing the number young composer of YG Academy her own work. And plus, her choices of words may be a little over the top for him.  

He looks at it and reads it word for word. He smiles at some part: 

Closer to you is what I want

Every little piece of you is what I need

To complete the puzzle and finish the maze

But you're still over there while I'm still over here

Thinking about where this would all lead

Could there be a you and I in the end?

I know for sure, there will be.

B.I's thoughts deepen. The meaning of the song seems a little obvious, well he does know the girl's crushing on him via Bobby. But at the same time, the song is quite effective. He's never actually have anyone write a song for him, well not romantically anyway, so this is a first. He glances up at her and finds her fidgeting and blowing quiet whistle while looking around. He can tell she's nervous and he finds it extremely cute.

He clears his throat and carefully sets the notebook down. Trinity shots up with gleaming eyes. B.I smiles at her and nods. He turns to his laptop and places the track at a cetain type. "I believe this type of lyrics would go well with this kind of tune, that is unless you know...  you rap or sing agressively then I guess we'll just have to find you a different tune." They both laugh.

 

Okay. Brushes to the left. Brushes to the right. Brushes everywhere.

"Wow. That's very artist," Bobby says, arms cross over his chest and head tilted to the side. Moon Ji looks over her shoulder and let out a small smile. "I think we can call this, Neglected thoughts splattered all over, good huh?"

She let out a laugh and set the brush down, and for some odd reason Bobby thought if she can give everyone that kind of face, no if she can give every day that kind of face, she'd be easier to approach. "What are you doing here Chinky? Shouldn't you be snooping around your Lil'Han?"

He laughs and walks towards her. "I got a name by the way, it's Bobby. Chinky is a bit racist don't ya think?"

She turns to him with a smirk, "You and I are both chinky. What's your point?"

Bobby pauses then thinks. Shrugs. Then, nods. Agreeing. "So you won't be calling me be my real name anytime soon huh?" Moon Ji shakes her head, "Nope." He laughs and continues to watch her do her thing. 

 

Skype call happens, B.I continues to work on his math homework while Bobby spins around his office chair and eats his popcorn. "You know, popcorn does help distract a human soul," Bobby points. B.I laughs at the other side of the screen and ignores him. Bobby stops spinning and brings his face close to the screen, "Seriously man. Movie Theater Popcorn packets are the best, they're more buttery than the extra butter packs and the one in the theater." B.I laughs more. "You have got to try this. I'll bring one when I'm 'allowed' to come over because Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes said no for the time being so he can focus. Pay attention to me man," Bobby suddenly cried making B.I burst out of laughter. 

"What's up with you and this popcorn talk anyway?" B.I turn his attention to his goofy best friend. 

Bobby spins around and takes a bunch of popcorn in his mouth, "well, chi dold mwi dat wif ai don wanna do mmwai womwok ai shulda eet dis." B.I laughs more.

"I did not understand anything you just said."

B.I stops spinning and swallow the last remaining popcorn in his mouth and said again, "I said, Ji told me that if I don't want to do my homework I should eat this." Then he continues to spin. 

The other line got quiet and B.I leans back. Bobby stops spinning again and looks at his best friend. "Did... you just... uhm, call her Ji?" B.I asks. Bobby nods, "Yes. Don't worry Mr. She's-My-Seatmate-So-I'm-Responsible-For-Her. I asked for permission and she said it was okay." B.I nods, continuing her homework. 

Just then he gets a text from Trinity. 

TO: B.I

Uhm, I just want to say goodnight and I have something for you to hear tomorrow at our practice :) 

Bobby leans forward, "Was it Trinity?" B.I nods with a smile, "I guess she wrote another verse." Bobby teases B.I who just shakes his head. 

"Well are you just going to leave her hanging?! Reply! Quick!" Bobby tells him. 

He sighs heavily and sends back a short reply, "Fine. I'm sending: Good. Can't wait to hear it. Have a good night. Smiley face." Bobby growls and leans back at his chair, popping a popcorn down his throat. "My god. You're the epitome of noncheesiness!" 

Not even a second later,

TO: B.I

Thank you! And I will! 

B.I reads that one aloud. Bobby squeals. 

 

The next day, B.I stands by his locker while waiting for Bobby to arrive. They usually go to class together and B.I has something he has to show his best friend. Just then he finds Ji walking down the hallway, uniform kind of drench in paint. He walks up to her. "Mornin Picasso,"  he said. She looks up to him with a smile. "Morning to you too." 

"What's up with the paint?" He asks a bit curious. But not eniterely about that.

She shrugs, "they put me as the muralist. So, the thing I'm making will be our own little billboard in the classroom." He nods and kind of light up. "Where you heading now?" 

"You ask too much questions," Ji laughs. Hanbin apologizes. 

Trinity finds them and walks up to them greeting them a "Good Morning" in which they responded back with "Morning" at the same time. "Painting?" Trinity asks Ji. She nods in response. 

"You have any suggestions?" Ji asks.

Trinity lights up and shares a bit of her imagination, "Starry night with a blue galaxy that lights up the whole room more than anything in the world." B.I chuckles at her cuteness and he notices as he glance down to Ji, that she does too. "Whatever you want," Ji said before heading out. Trinity follows Ji's shadow with a faint smile. 

"You okay?" B.I asks. 

She nods, "Yea. It's just ... I haven't heard that in a while." Trinity laughs a bit and beamingly smiles at B.I in less than a second making him even more curious as ever about their history. She walks away grabbing his wrist, courageously, but his eyes lands on his best friend casually talking to Ji. 

 

"So popcorn I would say be the worst way to distract oneself from doing homework," Bobby said, leaning against the lockers while Ji grabs a new pair of clean uniform. She laughs, "why is that?" Bobby turns his body towards her, "Because! It works. It doesn't end." Ji laughs and Bobby smiles. 

"Look here Chinky. You should go to class. I'll be missing the first two periods today but I'll be back around lunch," she tells him as she grabs her stuffs. 

Bobby clutches onto his backpack, "Why are you telling me this all of a sudden? Do you consider me as your friend now?" 

Ji laughs and closes her locker, patting Bobby's biceps, "No. I just want you to relay the message to your boyfriend." She smiles then walks away. It doesn't even take awhile for him to realize who he's talking about but he does. 

"B.I is not my boyfriend!" he yells causing everyone to look at him  and some to kind of giggle.

Ji just simply turns with a peace sign and says, "whatever you say!" 

Bobby smiles and runs to his class to tell the boy that he'll be missing his seatmate for the time being. And it only lead to a very disappointed face. B.I asks Bobby if that's all she told him and Bobby nods. The class starts and B.I glances at his phone multiple of times, contemplating on whether or not he should check up on her. He's finally getting use to having a someone next to him and it feels weird that it's gone again. 

Trinity would see his gloomy expression and immediately texts him something to cheer him up a bit. 

TO: B.I

The day looks great today! And so do you.

B.I blushes at the texts since it's kind of the first time someone's texting him like that and it from Trinity. Actually, it surprises him that she can be that straightforward. He glances at her and can see that she's blushing really hard while looking at the board. He smiles and texts back. 

TO: Trinity

Thank you. I could say the same to you. 

He watches her check the email and he almost laugh when she covers to prevent herself from smiling too widely. She 'secretly' glances at him and finds him already looking at her, he simply smiles and mouth a thank you and she bows in exchange. Bobby watches them and couldn't help but squeal. 

TO: B.I 

Bruh! You cranking your game up, me likey~

TO: Wonnie

Shut up. I'm being nice and she is cute whenever she gets all like that.

TO: B.I 

AAWWW Look at you! <3 <3 <3

Just as when he's about to reply his best friend's absurd message, another message comes in. At first, his guess is it was from Trinity but her message just pop in so it's from someone else. He clicks his message box and sees "Ji sent an attachment." He quickly opens it and sees a picture of the clouds and underneath it says, "I expect notes when I come back. Thanks!" He smiles and continues taking notes. Bobby raises his hands midway seeing his best friend ignore his beloved text and Trinity pouts a bit. 

 


Hi, I honestly don't even remember the last time I updated this story or any of my stories. I guess life just got extremey busy and I ran out of time for myself. I do, sincerely, apologize for this extremely late of an update. I swear I do love writing this story as it brings great pleasure to share it with all of you. 

Those who subscribed to me, I do again, sincerely, apologize for letting you by not updating daily and kind of forgetting about this. I hope you all can forgive me and continue to support this story and let me take you for an incredible ride with these character's life, in which I can assure you is relatable and touching. 

I hope you like this chapter and you will continue to support to this story. 

Thank you very much and laters.