Plan

Titled as Mine

> Titled as Mine <

3. Plan

 

Excited as he is, Bobby couldn't be anymore chinkier than ever. The fact that Hanbin had considered what Bobby suggested made the boy happier than ever. It's not as common that Hanbin would fall for his little stupid schemes, but Bobby knows very well that Moon Ji had some influence in it. That girl sure do have ways with her words to convince Hanbin to fall in love just like that. 

"So you want me to like..." Hanbin asked quite confused, "Trinity."

"YES! She is our ... Ahem, I meant, you're goal," Bobby enthusiastically tells the boy.

Hanbin nods. "So, just get to know her and see if she fits your ideal woman or something. I'm pretty sure she will," Bobby added. Hanbin nods again. "You two will be spending an awful a lot of times together considering the both of you have to practice some songs for the Festival," Bobby smirks and teases. Hanbin nods continously.

Noticing how the boy seems to be preoccupied with some thing, Bobby growls quietly and smack the boy's head with a pillow. Hanbin glares at him. "Bro, it's been awhile since I came over and you're ignoring me!"

Hanbin goes back to his laptop, "you were here two days ago."

"Exactly. That is a long time for a best friend to not be in his best friend's house to bother him," Bobby said as a matter of fact. Hanbin heavily sigh with a smile and close his laptop, turn his office chair and grab the pillow on the floor, hug it and give his undivided attention to Bobby, who smiles and throw in some kisses. Hanbin laughs.

Just then he thinks about some thing. "Hey hyung," he calls out. "You said Ji and Trinity are friends right?" Bobby nods while he smash some chips into his mouth. "Then how come... Trinity doesn't make notes for her."

"That's mainly because you're too busy doing that," Bobby tells the boy.

"But still," Hanbin insisted.

Bobby sigh and faces the boy, "I don't really know much about Trinity and Moon Ji okay. But what I know is that everyone in class knows that you took her phone number and email, plus do all the notes and catching up list to do for her. So no one bothers to try and interrupt. Actually... some girls tried but no one knows of Moon Ji's whereabouts."

"What do you mean?" Hanbin becomes even more curious.

"I don't know man. I've heard rumors. Teacher have sent some students to give things to Moon Ji but it seems that her family and herself left the house already and never updated their personal information in school. But she's still a mystery," Bobby added.

Hanbin stares at Bobby for quite sometime then snickers, "hyung you're such a gossip you know that?" Bobby just smiles.

 

 

 

During lunch, Hanbin casually approach the nervous Trinity and they both walk together to the music room. Their journey there was eyecatching yet very awkward. He didn't bother to talk and she couldn't talk. She was too nervous and he ... didn't think it was necessary much. Right now all he could think about is if the two of them will be able to agree with a few songs to do.

As a person who possess leadership quality, Hanbin likes to take things like this professionally. It's true he's trying to get to know Trinity, but if she can accept this side of him that would be a plus.

The both of them alone in one rom just makes her heart pound even more. It's not the first time she's left alone with guy in a room before, but it is the first she's alone in a room with the guy she's been crushing on. Oh how would she handle today. What if she doesn't meet his ideal woman? What if she gets too scared to talk or move or sing or think or do nothing? What is she going to do?

Hanbin calls out her name to bring her back to Earth, "Trinity you okay? You're zoning out," he snickered cutely and she blushes with an embarrased nod. He snickers again. He have to admit that she is cute. "So as I was thinking, maybe we could do this song and mash it up with this one. I did some arrangments last nights and wants you to hear them," he said then plays the song from his laptop.

As Trinity listens to it, she recognize some different style that would fit her very well. She looks at Hanbin and he smiles saying, "Oh. I added in some songs of your style. I thought you'd like it. But if you have any in mind, we can work this out. We still have a week and so to practice and take our time."

'Take our time' he said that to her... meaning they will see each other often and talk and perhaps get to know each other. Everything seems to be going well and she just simply loves it. "Umm... well I do have a song in mind," she said and plays it through her phone. Hanbin listen intentively. After awhile, he smiles at her and said, "I got this."

Forty minutes passed and the two walks towards the classroom. They have been talking nonstop about what they should wear and what they should do for their performances. Trinity continues to take notes. People are looking at them as if they're seeing the King and Queen of the school officially dating, even though they know very well they're not. But still the chances and hopes of Queen alone is stronger than any other average girl.

But just then, a few steps away from their classrooms, Bobby comes running towards them with a such a shocking expression. "Dude you won't believe this!" he said then notices Trinity. He turns to her and smiles, "oh hey wussup girl~" then turns right back to Hanbin, who's completely bewilder about everything so far.

"Dude, you won't believe who's here today!" Bobby whispered yell.

"Who?" Hanbin asks.

"Let's just say, the seat ne---"

Hanbin didn't even need to know the rest of the sentences and just goes in the classroom. And there she is, sitting down looking out the window... with her earphones in, ignoring everyone in the classroom glancing at her presence. He can't believe it... After weeks of not coming to school other than after school or a short visit... she's here.

Bobby pats him on the back and Trinity stands next to him... "Finally... it's not a ghost anymore," Bobby commented. 

The three of them slowly approach the girl and Hanbin takes a sit first. Trinity takes the seat in front of Hanbin and Bobby next to her. Moon Ji takes one of her earphones out and greets the three politely with a warm gentle smile. "Hey," she said casually.

Bobby jumps out of his seat a little bit and exclaim, "OMG you are here!" then takes a sit back down. Hanbin continues to stare at the girl. Moon Ji looks at Hanbin. 

"You're here," he said in almost a whisper.

Moon Ji smiles, "Yupe and unfortunately I'll be staying."

"So no more notes for you?" Hanbin joked.

Moon Ji snickers, "Well, I do need the ones from the classes before lunch." 

Hanbin smiles and grabs his backpack. 

Just then, Moon Ji looks at Trinity and they trade a small smile. "How ya doin," Moon Ji greeted her. Trinity smiles, "I have been good. How about you?" The two most certainly got Bobby's attention. "I'm okay as always," Moon Ji announced.

After a second of silence, the teacher enters and the students goes to their seats. Hanbin hands her the extra copy of notes he wrote for her. She thanks him and takes a binder where she had put all of the notes he had given her, categorized and organized. Seeing that, he already feels appreciated. Other than that, the teacher welcomes back Moon Ji's return. 

 

 

 

While the class continues and Hanbin takes notes, Ji had pass down a piece of paper to him. He was confuse at first but opens it anyway:

You're target is Trinity.

His eyes open wide and for some reason his cheeks starts to burn. He looks at her to only see her amused and smirking face. He writes down:

How'd you know?

It didn't take too long for her to write and just pass it down again:

Compatibility.

He snickers:

You're quick-witted huh? And yes... she is my target.

She smirks:

Nah, just a good observant. That's interesting, but you should know... her heart is weak.

Reading that, Hanbin stops for awhile to think about that. Maybe they are still friends.

What do you mean?

A girl's heart that is in love is its own life, hurt it... it's dead.

Such words scared the life out of Hanbin... but he hears the girl snickers in quiet amusement and he smirks.

Then I will make sure I don't break it.

You can't break a heart it, you can only scar it.

Again such words of her are frightening, but before he could response she grabs the paper and write on it:

Your plan to fall in love will never work. Trust me. There's never a plan to falling in love. Just simply fall.

Who would've thought such someone so young can make words sounds so frightening. They speak of simple truth although it's an opinion basically. His mind crosses tons of tracks... Could it be Moon Ji had fallen in love before that's why she can say such things. Her words are like poetry... a song... a love song that could resonate in one's memory forever...

He looks at her, "Ji." She looks at him back with a smile.

The bells rings. School ends.




I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING IN MORE THAN MONTHS... I'VE BEEN EXTREMELY PREOCCUPIED WITH SCHOOL AND ROMANCE.... O.O AND ALSO MY FUTURE XXDD

I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

I KNOW EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE GOING SLOW BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND... I ALWAYS DO BELIEVE THAT TWO PEOPLE SHOULD BE FRIENDS FIRST BEFORE THEY FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!

COMMENT DOWN BELOW!!!