Love Songs

Titled as Mine

> Titled as Mine <

Love Songs

"You have this unique ability to compose music and songwrite, and I completely and fully ackowledge you for it. However, I want you take on a challenge Han Bin. You created aggressive, and strong music productions. Your lyrics has always been true and real. But they're mainly all about you and other's opinion. This time, I want you to do a music that cannot be just done well, but feel too. Love songs."

Mr. Yang knew very well, just as everyone else in the company and school that Kim Han Bin, YG Academy's 2nd GDragon B.I has never had a relationship before nor has he ever fallen in love for real. He has always been so focus on music and his dreams. He has put everything he had for it and sacrificed many things just for them.

Now that he' made it, Mr. Yang wants him to settle down a bit and calm his road. Mr. Yang who stood as B.I's second father, wants this boy to atleast experience something indifferent and yet unique. Not love for a dream, family or a friend but Love for a special someone. 

Why is this important in his career too? Well, an artist can't always stick to one style, genre and meaning for eternity, an artist must know that music itself is diversity. There can't never be just one style, genre and meaning. There's always another and another and another. If B.I can only do music just as he does now, but can't do this then he wouldn't be much of anything in the future.

Anyone can write a love song since they are easy, but not everyone can make it with it. Mr. Yang wants B.I to create music as real as he is; with real motives, intentions and feelings. Love songs may not be as much but it is a never-ending trend.

Sigh. That was the result after going home from that meeting. A heavy, heavy sigh. What can he do to accomplish this? He knows very well he can't just wake up and suddenly fall in love. That's bogus and unreal. Although everything seems like a rush, Han Bin understood Mr. Yang's intention. In all honesty, Han Bin finds falling in love much riskier than anything risky that he's ever done.

He's not putting money or time on the table to bet, he's putting his whole heart... his first love. That's... something different from his dream. His first love only comes once in his life... unlike his dream that even if it fails he can always rise again and catch the same one again and again... His first love, he fails then it's gone. Never to return.

Mr. Yang has ordered B.I to write atleast an album worth of love songs. ALL about L.O.V.E. The first idea comes to him right now, titled as Pursuing You Now. He starts to create sweet melodies and tries his best to atleast get half-done with the demo... which he did, but isn't the same with the lyrics.

 

Morning comes and he goes off to school. Stopping by his locker het let out a huge yawn, then hearing a loud laugh from behind him. Knowing who it is, B.I ignores it and his ultimate best friend, Kim Ji Won or Bobby, slides next to his locker. He has a smirk on his face, "You stayed up late last night because of 'the talk' huh?" 

Han Bin rolls his eyes and just close his locker, "I was making a demo." Bobby shot his eyes up in surprise. "Usually the lyrics come easy but this time it isn't." Bobby laughs after hearing that. 

"Ah~ Love songs are usually the easiest to write," Bobby says then exchange eye contact with B.I, then smirks, "Well, that is if you've ever fallen in love or had a girlfriend. But, our little Mr. Popular Rapper Kim Han Bin also know as B.I has been single his whole 17 years of life." B.I smacks his hyung's tummy. Bobby just laughs it out. 

"If you're not going to help then screw you," B.I tells him.

Bobby throws an arm over his dongsaeng's shoulder, "Mr. YG had ordered us to not give any sort of aid for Kim Han Bin." B.I gapes at him. "Yupe. He's that serious B.I. So you better take this seriously. If you're able to make that album full of real love songs by the end of Decemeber, Mr. Yang might as well release it."

B.I didn't think of that, and for some reason he seemed excited. "But how the hell am I going to do that?! Like you said and like I know, I've been single my whole life and never been in love, how the hell am I suppose to suddenly fall in love with someone?" 

Bobby let out a heavy sigh, "It's simple man. Find a girl, get to know her and wapow! You're in love." B.I gives him a straight face. "Okay, maybe you might find yourself falling in love. Just find a girl who have the same interest with and preferably status... Liiiikkkkkeeee~"

The two looks around the hallway, and while looking, Bobby finds Trinity walking from the other side of the hallway with her friends. It clicks! "Jeon Hye Won! Also know as Trinity! YG Academy's Princess. The rapper, the singer, the dancer, the actress and performer. Tall and beautiful. Nice and sweet. Humble and Modest! She's perfect!" 

B.I stares at his best friend, "I don't think I've ever talked to her."

Bobby sigh and snaps his finger, "EXACTLY. Now's the chance. You guys have a lot of things in common and would easily get well. A bonus point? Trinity already likes you, well she's one of your fans. And plus you guys could have some great chemistry."

B.I shakes his head, "y'know what... nevermind. I don't even know why I'm asking you." B.I head in the class and before he could even enter, he feels the need to look. He did and for the first time ever, in his opinion, he just made eye contact with Trinity. He's not certain of the precise feelings he had when that happened but he knew falling in love just doesn't happen like that.

The class begins and of course his mind is somewhere. He couldn't focus. He couldn't concentrate. He couldn't relax. He couldn't even think. This whole project is killing him for real and it big time because this... this... this stinking thing can lead him to a very successful future. But he can be successful without a love song right?

No one can really blame him if he had not fallen in love with anyone since he never exactly considered it. Plus, he can totally write a love song without having to fall in love. His love song can be as real as his dreams coming true.

B.I finally sigh heavily, catching the attention of the couple people sitting near him. He looks up the board and finds it completely full of notes. Damn, he just missed the whole lexture. He looks at his notebook and he barely had anything written. Then lastly, he looks over the seat next to him, which has been blank for the past few days, and sigh. 

Without much of a choice since class is nearing to end, B.I takes his phone out and secretly take the picture of board. He needs the notes as well. 

 

During break, B.I and Bobby heads down to the cafeteria to buy some snacks. There, they bump onto Trinity with her friends Leah and Mui. "Hey!" Bobby greeted them. The three immediately blush at the sight of them. B.I bows politely but not all the way 90 degree, but with a slight, nervous smile. He makes eye contact with Trinity. He plans on trying to do until he figures out exactly what he's suppose to do and if Bobby's advice is to consider.

"Trinity, any gig coming up?" Bobby asked. 

Trinity smiles radiantly, "Oh yea~ Down at Chaedong." Bobby hi five her and the conversation continues. B.I only talks from time and time, and somehow manages to exchange some small talks with B.I. But all this didn't last long. 

Afterwards, the day continues with everything bugging B.I. School has ended and instead of going to basketball Fun-Playoff with Bobby, he stays in class thinking of some lyrics on his seat.

How can he write a love song he doesn't know what feels like? A heavy sigh simply escape his lips and the first thing he hears is a snicker. He looks out the door and finds his seatmate approaching him with her uniform. 

She sits next to him and takes a deep breath. She and Han Bin aren't exactly friends, they're just classmates and acquintances. Nothing more and nothing less. Not even consider friends. Han Bin grabs his notebook and gives it to her. There's atleast a bunch of note pages in one notebook containing all the subjects. Then B.I hands her a piece of paper with the homework assignments and the tests she missed. 

They just simply exchange looks. She smiles. "You were absent for nearly two weeks. You know you can get kick out for that," he tells her like a teacher. She laughs quietly and takes the note, examining everything. "Thanks," was what she said. Then it's just quiet. 

While working on his work, she's able to peek through and she starts to laugh. B.I is always confuse by this girl. He's seen her show up after school or just a couple more hours before school ends... but he hasn't seen her in the morning for 2 weeks straight... but only sometimes in the afternoon. But really who is he to care? They're not even friends.

"Love songs huh? They're the hardest to write about," she commented. Han Bin looks at him quizically. "If you think about it, everyone can write stinking love songs but they're all the same: success or fail. There's only a rare amount of love songs out there that speaks the entire truth, meaning coming exactly from how they feel and written only for a special someone." 

"What you suggest I do?" Han Bin asked her.

She smirks and stands up, taking the paper and notebook with her. "Simple. Go and Fall in love. It's not that hard."

Han Bin gapes at her and she laughs, "anyone can foolishly fall in love. Why don't you do that too?"




SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? I APOLOGIZE FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE. I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFFS. 

 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT ! 

 

SUBS AND COMMENTS~