Try

Titled as Mine

> Titled as Mine <

2. Try

Hanbin took to consideration of what Ji said. "Anyone can foolishly fall in love." Even though he has never been in love before, that is a fact. There's so many people in this world that falls in love easily that they call it love rather than admiration, lust, desire, or even a crush. He knew very well love is a different matter, a different case... That when you've fallen completely, you're guilty as charged. 

Hanbin thought of putting such thoughts, that never occured him thoroughly until she had spoke to him, into his upcoming first song "Pursuing You Now." Of course, he would give her credit ... anonymously ... for now. He wonders, that was the first time Ji had ever spoken to him with such wit and yet sincerity. He thought, maybe she had fallen in love before just like everybody else. 

Just maybe.

After awhile of working on the song, his mother had come in the room and presented his snack for tonight after dinner. Hanbyul had fallen asleep. His mom smiles at him, "Don't work too hard okay? Finish your homework," she told him before heading out and kissing him on the forehead. He smiles and eats his snack.

His laptop flashes a bit from the side and as he clicks on it, Bobby's name appear on the screen. The boy is calling on skype. Hanbin answers. 

"Dude! Guess what I overheard today?" Bobby enthusiastically said.

"What is it?" Hanbin asked, not as interested. 

"Moon Ji came back to school--"

"I know she did," Hanbin cut him off. Bobby stops for awhile with a questionable look on his face, "She stopped by the classroom for some reason and I gave her the notes and assignments plus the tests and quizzes coming up." Bobby nods.

Sidetrack as he is, Bobby says, "It's been almost a month since Moon Ji kind of stopped going to school and you're still making her notes. What a seatmate you are~" Hanbin just shook his head. "But anyway!" Bobby back on track, "I didn't know Moon Ji and Trinity are friends!" 

Hanbin finally looks at the screen and takes his eyes away from his food with a surprise look on his face while Bobby smiles and nods at the same. "Shocking right?" Bobby says then snickers. 

"It's interesting since they're quite the opposite. But I've seen it in dramas all the time, the opposite personality and status and attitude, friends..." Bobby added. Hanbin shook his head. "I mean think about it. Trinity is very popular while Moon Ji is not... so popular. She's well-known I guess but only for our grade and class maybe... But Trinity is known by the whole school like you!" 

Hanbin let out a heavy sigh, "what's your point man?" 

Bobby smiles, "well since it'll be hard for you to get to know Trinity, without it being suddenly suspicious, why don't you seriously befriend Moon Ji and stop being just acquainted to her ---"

"You want me to use Ji to get close to Trinity?" Hanbin said. Bobby nods with a thumbs up. Hanbin puts on a straight-serious face, "No." Bobby pouts. 

 

It took about an hour for Bobby to get out of Hanbin's face... but he thought about it. He didn't and doesn't want to use Ji as a bridge of romance for him. That's just mess up. But then he thought about Trinity... They do seem compatible... Many have suggessted they do a duet together but they never exactly spoke until earlier today because of gossip Bobby.

They do share some things alike. They both like the same type of music and they seem to be the same in personality... Extroverted but sometimes shy. They're both bold and just out there... He's considering him. And maybe he should. 

Trinity seems like an awesome girl too. She's talented and popular. She's nice and generous. She's bubbly and just everywhere... B.I likes that. 

"I'll give it a try," he tells himself.

Morning comes and the preparation for the school festival begins. While the class president discusses the issue of their concept, which was a Spring Diner, Bobby suggested that they have some short performances. Why? Well, it's good to have some entertainment while people eat their good food. Plus, they have some awesome performers in class. Especially, Trinity and B.I.

She, of course, blush at the thought of it while he seems normal. But in his head, he's kind of flipping out... He doesn't know how to react or what to do... Should he say yes? Or would his intention be expose? 

"So, B.I would you do a duet with Trinity?" Bobby asked with a smirk. The two best of friends exchange looks and the next thing the nervous-Trinity hear from B.I is a "Yeah, sounds fun."

She blush immensely and the class kind of squeal. 

After class, B.I sits on his chair, continuing writing his notes in detail and such for Ji, just in case she comes again this time after school. Trinity hesitantly approach the boy and let out a "Um..." for him to look up, in which he did. 

She blushes and heart racing. B.I thought it was kind of unnecessary but sort-of cute of her. It's not all the time girls talk to B.I at all. "Yea?" he asks. He wonders all of a sudden... Why is he making these notes when Ji has a close friend who can give her one? .... That's strange. He looks at his note and wonder... what is he doing?

"Oh? You're redoing your notes?" she asked out of nowhere. 

B.I smiles at her, "Yea... But I'm adding more details and explanations on this one." Trinity smiles, "you like your things organized." B.I smiles. She's not bad. "Umm... is it okay if I... call you... um... oppa?" she asked nervously, face going tomato.

B.I smiles again, "of course... but I don't know how old you are..." Trinity smiles and shots up, "I heard we're the same age!" B.I was kind of surprise at her response but laughs slightly. She blushes even more. "Then when's your birthday?" he asked... 

Trinity seems really into the conversation, knowing they're sharing some personal information about each other. It's a pure success to her. "September 9th," was her response.

"Oh... really? You look very young. Well, you can still call me oppa," he tells her while he continues taking the notes down. She has a little disappointed look on her face, "Am I older than you?" B.I nods, "but it's okay... tons of older girls calls me oppa anyway. Besides, you're only a month older so that's not much." 

He smiles... Everytime he smiles, she doesn't know what to do but she feels at ease but at the same, in this situation... how should she properly react? Changing the subject, "So... umm.. oppa," she said hesitantly, "I was surprise you agreed on doing a duet with me."

B.I smiles, "why? It's bound to happen anyway. People would like to see the two most popular people in the school do a duet together." She smiles, nodding. "So, why don't you pick a song you want to cover and tell me? Maybe, I can rearrange it and we can practice afterwards," he said with a gentle smile. 

Damn, that smile always kill her. She nods and excuse herself ... What a progress!

 

B.I tries to work on a song this... time... he tries to find the lyrics first before .. going off to the music. He waits again in the classroom thinking... while he waits for Bobby to finish playing basketball.

Meanwhile at the basketball area, Bobby plays with some guys. Some of them are his classmates and for some reason they keep talking about how B.I and Trinity could make such a cute couple but it's kind of unfair at the same time. 

Bobby could only snicker at the interesting topic. He likes being amused. Then one of the students stops and points towards the bleachers, "hey... isn't that Moon Ji?" 

Everyone looked. "Wah~ I can't believe she have the audacity to even come to school in her uniform at this late hour. I'm surpise she's not being kicked out."

"Ya? Y'wanna what I'm more surprise about ... is that Trinity and her are friends. You saw how they were like to each other yesterday. I've never seen them in class or campus during school hours like that," one said.

Bobby thought about it. It is, in fact, true. Moon Ji hasn't been coming to school lately but she tends to show after school... perhaps to get the notes from Hanbin... he wonders about it.

Moon Ji... she's always so distant towards other people... and she seems so easily misunderstood. Bobby never really took it into consideration but the mystery going on about her in intriguing him. Very much.

Moon Ji reaches the classroom and peeks in. She finds B.I rapping some bars while he walks around his table on the corner. She laughs and got his attention. He was a bit taken aback, but shrugged it off. B.I put down his notepad and hands her the papers. She gladly takes them.

"When do you plan on going back to school regularly?" he asked, sitting down on the table of his while she sits on her chair. 

"No one told you to write notes for me," she tells him. He nods, "I know..." She laughs a bit, "I was surprise you texted me out of nowhere."

"I just remembered we exchanged phone numbers," he tells her. She checks her phone... "Same here... but it wasn't mutual. You insisted it. You said seatmates should look after one another even if they're just acquaintances." 

Hanbin nods with a short laugh.

"So have you considered what I said?" she asked him.

There was a bit of silence but he answers anyway, "kind of... but I just don't want to foolishly fall in love..."

"That's good," she said.

"But I am considering on getting to it," he added.

"How so?"

"Getting to know a girl, I know I am compatible with, and see where it goes," he tells her. Ji just nods and notices the mp3 lying on her table... She grabs it and plug it in. Hanbin tries to take it away but she didn't budge, "just let me hear a song." 

Hanbin sigh... It wouldn't hurt. He plays the song he finished... somewhat... and watches Moon Ji reacts to it. The song is upbeat but it has its dynamics.. 

She lay back comfortably, crosses her arms, closer her eyes and takes a deep breath. What is on her mind? After the song, she opens her eyes, takes a deep breath and takes the earphones out... she smiles at him, "that's good."

Hanbin smiles, "thanks... but it's not official yet. I'm fixing the lyrics a bit---"

"Don't fix it," she said with a shaking head. "I like the way you wrote it... It's like the way you would say it out loud." It was true.. that's how he wrote it, without much thinking... "People should sing the way they talk. It's more convincing." 

With that, Ji stands up and grab her stuffs. She waves and bid goodbye to Hanbin. 

He plugs in the earphones and play his own song...and he listens.

Though I feel fear inside my head, my heart is full of excitement

I never thought life is a struggle until I go to look for enticement

But this is more than a challenge, it's a risk I must be willing to take

Love, hear me out, I'm pursuing you now so come on and show me what I get

 




 

SORRY FOR THIS LAME UPDATE! GOSH I AM SO OVERWHELM WITH EVERYTHING GOING ON WITH LIFE RIGHT NOW... GOSH.... I'M KILLING BRAINCELLS AND BECOMING A ZOMBIE! KYYYYYAAA

SO WHAT YA THINK OF THIS ONE?!?!! 

IS IT BORING? AM I GOING TOO SLOW? 

TELL ME!