Friends

Titled as Mine

> Titled as Mine <

4. Friends

Today is the Monday. For B.I this is a special day. Why? Because starting today, he doesn't have to make extra notes that's better than his. Today, he doesn't have to wait up every after school for Moon Ji to appear. Today... she'll finally be next to him, taking her own notes and perhaps staying after school to catch up at her quizzes. Today is a special day. Today...

"Today! I'm not sitting alone!" B.I exclaimed. 

Bobby laughs, "you're really that happy Moon Ji is back in your life?"

B.I looks at him weirdly, "back in my life? Don't talk nonsense."

Bobby laughs again, "I was just joking gosh. It's not like Moon Ji really left your life after she entered it... she was just on the side bar."

"I don't even know what you're talking about anymore," B.I says.

Bobby snickers then shake his head changing the subject, "And don't forget. Today, you and Trinity will begin hanging out after school to practice because break and lunch time and that extra times the school gave us for the Festival Preparation cannot be wasted. Just because you and Trinity are performing a couple song doesn't mean you can't help with the hand work."

"Yea, yea, yeah," B.I says. "Besides, it's not like we're going to practice everyday after school. We still have two weeks to prepare."

Bobby stops him from walking and points a finger at his own best friend, "LOOK! here man. This is an opportunity you cannot miss. I'm quite glad Moon Ji is back to school cuz then you wouldn't need to stay up late after school to do her extra clean notes but instead you get to spend your time falling in love."

B.I shake his head and push Bobby aside, "you're more interested in this more than I am."

 

 

For the next couple of days, the school's schedule a bit mixed up due to the upcoming Spring Festival. So instead of having homeroom for an hour in the morning, they get to use that to discuss the class's project. Then they go to their first two class, no BREAKS inbetween, to lunch, then their last two class, then to the preparation for the Festival. 

Discussion begins. For some reason, Moon Ji isn't present. Although whispers are going around saying she was just lying about finally staying, he still believes in her... He believes in what she said, or else she would've told him. Texted him. Called him. He means, he didn't give her his cell and home phone number, email and address for nothing right?!?!?!?! 

15 minutes passed. Their class president continues to discuss their Spring Diner concept. They've decided that since everyone should be working, they would trade shifts... There would be variety of performers. People love entertainment... and they would need the money as much as possible for their class. 

Trinity couldn't help but glance at the poor B.I, who keeps glancing at the open seat next to him. She thought, he probably hates the fact that the space next to him has always been the only space in class with no one in it. He's been lonely with no one to talk to during lecture or even rely on when he needs help. That's why they have seatmates... If only ... she sits next to him or Bobby ... 

Quite too curious of the situation and suddenly feeling a little betrayed, B.I finally takes his phone out and texts her:

To: Ji

I thought you plan on staying in class from now on.

He continues to wait for a reply but none... Ten minutes passed. The door slides open and there she is. She bows to the president and to the classmate and proceed to her seat. Everyone's eyes are on her, but she couldn't care less. 

She makes eye contact with Hanbin and smile slightly. She takes a seat down and they're quiet for sometime.

To: Han

I am.

His leg vibrated. He glances at his phone then to Moon Ji then to his phone then back to her. She gives him a smile.

To: Ji

Why were you late?

To: Han

I was talking to the teacher.

To: Ji 

Why is that?

Though they were right next to each other texting ... he notices she put her phone away and drag something out of her bag. She carefully hands him a big brown envelope. He suspiciously looks at it then her then it then her. 

"Just open it," she snickers.

Hesitantly, he does. It's a packet of hundreds of paperes... but not just any papers... quizzes and homework paper, all with good grades. Wow... does this mean she's caught up? he thought in awe.

To: Han

Took the quizzes last weekend at the cram school. I'm caught up, thanks to you.

He reads the text and a smile begin to form around his face. He feels so appreciated and nice and good and heroic... 

To: Ji

I practically saved your life! Feels nice.

From the corner of his eyes, he sees a gentle smile slide up her face. Then they continue to text away. 

 

 

Finally, the preparation for the festival begin. They couldn't be anymore luckier to have such a capable president. Not every class's president is as capable as theirs. To be so accountable and organized. Man, he's a tough one. He's got everything planned out and the budget seemed to have fit, plus having everyone in class bring something useful of their own instead of buying new materials. 

The boys of course are in charge of the stage they're building plus the electrics stuff going on. For example, the lighting and the sounds. Some guys are in charge of helping the girls design the room. While only a few amount of guys are with the cooking females or the clothing designing. 

Trinity is in charge of the clothing materials. Their costumes and their diner attire. For right now, everything is in design mode no one is yet working on a hands on stuffs. Just organizing and preparing. 

Everytime a student or a teacher walk by their class, they're a bit surprise at how they haven't even started working on anything yet but still talking talking and talking. Even so, everyone is occupied.

Bobby and B.I are at the stage building group, so basically right now they're playing engineering. Bobby is into it because it concerns cutting woods and hammering nails. Man JOBS! B.I ... just don't want to do any of it... He has to practice after school. He wants to save every bit of his energy for that... If no one know or can't imagine it, composing, arranging and making music is hard as it doesn't sound. It concerns mental and critical thinking, plus skills.

After awhile of designing whatever they have and doing all these crazy unnecessarry maths, the boy in charge goes to their homeroom teacher: Bobby, B.I, Jun and Ren. Inside the teacher's office they find Trinity and Moon Ji together. They stop... 

"Woah. I've never seen this view before," Ren said.

"Same... it's so weird," Jun added. "It's like looking at a opposite painting side by side." Bobby smirks and leans closer to B.I whispering, "aren't you just a tad bit curious of their history?" B.I rolls his eyes and continue walking, "gossips."

At the sight of B.I approaching her, her eyes sparkles and her lips curls up. "Hey Ji," Hanbin called. Moon Ji didn't bother looking up and just greets him back while looking over the paper, "Sup Han." He snickers a bit then turns towards Trinity giving her a charming smile, "Hi Trinity. How you been?" 

Her cheeks flush red, the boys teasingly elbow each other as she replies with, "Great now that you're here. Mr. Kim has been really boring explaining all of these crazy nonsense to us."

"It's not nonsense," Moon Ji immediately commented, still looking at the papers. The boys tries to hide their amused expressions while Trinity pouts to the corner. "Thank Ji," Mr. Kim said. 

"Trinity was just kidding Moon Ji," Ren pointed out, Trinity nods. "Of course she knows these aren't nonsense," Jun added. "Of course she doesn't, if she did," Moon Ji raises her eyes to Trinity, "she wouldn't be just standing there being uncooperative." Bobby smirks. Trinity embarrassingly looks away. 

B.I takes over, "I doubt she was being uncooperative Ji. She probably is just confuse." Moon Ji glances at Hanbin then said, "whatever you say." Then she walks away with the papers. "JI! TAKE CARE OF THE MONEY!!! I'M TRUSTING YOU WITH THEM !!!" Mr. Kim yells. Trinity follows behind the girl.

After some time talking to the boys, Mr. Kim asks who's closest to Ji, they all pointed at B.I. "Great, so I can have you watch over her with that money. You never know what students can do with those money," Mr. Kim laughs. 

The boys didn't laugh at all. "Ji isn't that kind of girl or human. She's not someone who'd take advantage of anyone," B.I defensively said. They all stare at him. "Let me ask you something. Are you and Ji friends?" Mr. Kim asked. B.I hesitantly nodded, "I don't know about her but I highly consider her as my friend." Mr. Kim was silent for some time... then he dismiss the rest of the boys and talks to B.I.

"I know she's not that kind of person. I personally know Ji myself and as far as I'm concern ... you're the only one other than myself to call her Ji and not by her full name," Mr. Kim tells B.I. "All I am saying is, there are students in this school who have used Moon Ji to take care of the money and did some things with that and blamed it on her. How do I know that? Because it has happened before and I'm not going to point fingers. All I am saying is, since you seem to be close to her in your class and girls loves you, some things might happen again and I don't want her to go through with that---"

 

As time went on, before he makes his way to the music room, B.I finds Moon Ji in the classroom by herself, looking out the window. He approach her and sits next to her, every words of Mr. Kim resonating through his brain. They were quiet for some time until he spoke with some teasing tone, "so ... just  out of nowhere... Mr. Kim told me that you and him were personally close and other than himself, I'm pretty much the only one that calls you Ji."

She smirks with a snickers, "and you feel special?" He nods. "Why is that?" 

"Well, that means we're friends," he slowly said. She smiles with a nod, "really?" He nods. "You're pretty interesting Hanbin," she tells him then looks his direction, "you did told me that you seatmates must become friends to work with each other." 

He lit up, "so you do consider me your friend?" She nods. He smiles. She looks towards the whiteboard then said, "you weren't the only one that called me that. Trinity did too." There was a silence pause until B.I stares at her in disbelief... There's a faint smile on her face and a calm look in her eyes... Memories seems to be flashing in her mind. Just then, Trinity goes in the room surprise to see the two together. B.I glances back and forth at the ex-friends...

Ji calls him, "go and practice." She smiles, stands up, grab her stuffs, and leaves the room. 






SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! SO SPRING BREAK YAY!!! I LOVE IT! BUT HELLA PLANS THIS WEEK!!! HAHAHA XD

I HOPE Y'ALL LOVED IT!!! THERE'S MORE TO COME AND MORE RELATIONSHIP IMPROVEMENTS!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! YOU GUYS KEEP ME GOING !!! AND MOTIVATED!!! YAY!!!

SUB & UPVOTE & COMMENT