9th December

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

 

On the eve of every December 9th, Hana would always find herself sitting in front of her small journal - writing. It's a habit of hers for many years now, but only this time, Kris realises and gets the chance to read everything his daughter writes on the eve of her birthday.

 

 

 

Foreword

 

This is like a short side story which I decided to write for Kris Wu and his daughter, Wu Hana, from The Wedding Breaker. I decided not to write a sequel after all since I'm so busy and I'm worried I might not be able to update it and I hate to disappoint my minions like that.

For those who doesn't know, this is a side story for my previous fic, The Wedding Breaker. Do check the fic out first before reading this! :)

 

Slight warning: This story is actually inspired by some of the happenings/memories I have with my parents, especially my Dad since he is my life, so if you are not comfortable reading this, please don't force yourself. I'm not forcing any of you. Also, my intention is just to share some memories and at the same time, keeping my promise to my readers who had anticipated for a sequel for TWB. I'm not here to make you upset or to show off, so please keep this in mind. Thank you :)